FARTMMA: The Last 330K Org

Monsieur.Camara

Also, why are you expecting a perfect rating, if you:

- Are running a 340k org but booking one of your alliance mates' 330k fighter vs 346k fighter from the org;

- Are holding a fighter hostage for months, asking for 9 months vip in exchange of releasing him and generally being proud of it;

- Are trying to book your own fighters in undeserved big hype fights at your own org?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Leaving aside those claims for organized efforts, cause they are bullshit(dunno why i have to point it everytime), I am surprised that the satisfaction rating is something to cry for. It doesn't have effect on anything event-related, it just shows how happy are the managers signed to the org. So why would anyone bother with something so insignificant? Besides, org owners should reach out to their fighters, ask them why are they unsatisfied and try to improve if they really want to have the best org. Maybe it is just me, but starting a witch hunt and getting rid of the unsatisfied fighters just to have perfect 100% satisfaction rating looks ridiculously funny. Having said that, personally I am too lazy to rate orgs so I either don't rate them at all or when I am impressed with something, I do give a 10.

Because when you actually put in a ton of time and effort to run an org, it's incredibly frustrating to see your rating go down. Especially when you know it's for bullshit reasons or no reason at all. It's also extremely cowardly and petty to neg the org without discussing with the owner.

And perhaps it's not that a big a deal to most people but it certainly makes me think twice about joining an unknown org with a rating in the low 80's and under.

• Upvote 1

Never understood the whole rating orgs low anyway. I usually forget until an org owner mentions it then they go from getting an n/a to getting a 10. But I also never look at a satisfaction rating when signing a contract no matter the org. I'm more interested in how prestigious the org is in game or if it's a new org who the owner is, how new/experienced they are and if they are new do they have good support around them.

Also, it's not like this is an isolated incident. You should've seen Empire's rating skyrocket once a certain managers fighters got the boot.

And speaking of Empire they had a 94% rating with 40 votes and since a very recent signing it dropped to 92% with 41 votes. Interesting...

• Upvote 3

Because when you actually put in a ton of time and effort to run an org, it's incredibly frustrating to see your rating go down. Especially when you know it's for bullshit reasons or no reason at all. It's also extremely cowardly and petty to neg the org without discussing with the owner.

And perhaps it's not that a big a deal to most people but it certainly makes me think twice about joining an unknown org with a rating in the low 80's and under.

Yeah, i get you to a point, that's why i have full respect for org owners who are doing a good job, but you should be more thick-skinned when dealing with people online. I've encountered a lot of idiots when running an org, so I decided it is not worth the effort and work invested there. But if you like what you are doing and if people are signing their fighters with you, you shouldn't care that much about what 2-3 out of 60-70 ppl are thinking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In order to make myself clear , i had 2 fighters in FARTMMA .They were Nevrakis and a guy i sacked after only one fight . I gave FARTMMA a 7 with both fighters . Thats the rating your Org deserved at that time in my opinion....

I ve never tried to sabotage FARTMMA or any other Org and everyone associating with me can confirm that .

I ve even had reports from RFC managers that UFC's Tev Clark tried to lure them away from their RFC contract by promising them this and that ...He even messaged me by mistake ,about signing my LWThiago Neves , ...lol.. Being a patient person i ignore these actions ,considering them a desperate move by other org owners and recruiters.

Putting RFC aside , i dont wish to have fighters in FARTMMA ,cause :A) I dont like the name of the Org A) it took you ages to book a fight for me C) I dont like the fact that you recruit older ID fighters in a 340K org.

Being a recruiter in RFC , i only care about RFC and never waste any time on what other Orgs do...

Regards

Alex M.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In order to make myself clear , i had 2 fighters in FARTMMA .They were Nevrakis and a guy i sacked after only one fight . I gave FARTMMA a 7 with both fighters . Thats the rating your Org deserved at that time in my opinion....

I ve never tried to sabotage FARTMMA or any other Org and everyone associating with me can confirm that .

I ve even had reports from RFC managers that UFC's Tev Clark tried to lure them away from their RFC contract by promising them this and that ...He even messaged me by mistake ,about signing my LWThiago Neves , ...lol.. Being a patient person i ignore these actions ,considering them a desperate move by other org owners and recruiters.

Putting RFC aside , i dont wish to have fighters in FARTMMA ,cause :A) I dont like the name of the Org A) it took you ages to book a fight for me C) I dont like the fact that you recruit older ID fighters in a 340K org.

Being a recruiter in RFC , i only care about RFC and never waste any time on what other Orgs do...

Regards

Alex M.

This will be the last post I write about this, like I said I am not speculating or just making vague accusations. The data is there,

Not sure what tev has to do with this conversation, at this point you seem to be throwing a tantrum.

About your 3 points:

A) The FARTMMA name is actually very iconic and means a few things. In a recent interview we disclosed the significance and the author was actually quite taken by it and offered his deepest apologies as himself too in the past had disliked the name. The interview will air at some point in the future so stay tuned !

B) Let`s not fool people here, you picked up 8-0 champ Nevrakis from the FA with the only goal to move him and his hype to RFC. This is pretty much all you guys do these days, in many cases the good old catch and release (tied to a long term contract to your org of course):

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341955

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=344143

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=342059

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341577

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341535

C) Again, stop acting dumb about this. We have been super transparent from Day 1 about signing some fun fighters to our 265+ division even though they are slightly below 340k. For the most part we make them fight each other but on the rare occasion where a true rivalry develops in Buzz and both managers are Ok we will book a fight between a 340k and someone within 5k IDs. Not sure why you guys use this as an excuse to rate the org badly since both managers 1) Agree and ask for the fight 2) These 335+ fighters are not contenders

You guys have been plenty vocal in Buzz even though plenty of managers have explained this to you several times:

Dickinson: If FARTMMA is signing fighters like bubble butt to my division then this next fight will be my last for the org. I joined thinking this was 340+ only .. what a fuckin joke.

This is Alex Maricones not caring about FARTMMA: No 1 340k Org.... Dude are you nuts ? Even Some Fighting League is higher in the Rankings than you... The only thing you are no 1 at is spamming Buzz..lol

/drop mic again

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Ok last reply from me Ibrahim Cuntmara .

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=341955

I picked this guy from Free Agency. This guy is in my roster ,actively fighting and will do thus until he retires

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=344143

I picked this guy from the Free Agency ,he is a good prospect ,training him up at the moment and will fight in RFC soon.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=342059

Again ...picked this guy from the Free Agency and he is a killer 185lbs fighter. He s fighting for the belt tommorow.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=341577

Same as above ,but in 145lbs . Will stay in my roster until he retires.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=341535

The only guy i picked from Free Agency and released ,cause i had no patience to train him. His stats were all over the place. He s got a contract with RFC for 4 fights, Contacted his current manager as soon as he signed Sisu , that i would release him in case he wanted out of RFC . The manager decided to stay.

Summing up , i picked these guys from Free Agency cause they are bloody good fighters PLUS they would help RFC with their Hype . Two birds with one stone baby !

PS : I personally dont have the privilege of using my alt account " Rosetta Cuttolo (118224) " In order to help my Org with a dozen of good 340 K fighters ,just like you do in FARTMMA. https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=118224

Drops the mic and closes the door behind him."

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Funny you mention this actually as I had my suspicion confirmed when I released Doctor Octagon from my org after the grappling tournament. Miraculously my ratings went right back up to 100% after his two fighters left. How peculiar eh?

I always give 9/10 in orgs that dont have writeups. Nothing to cry about. You had a huge tournament and couldnt even muster one post congratulating your winners or thanking the participants.

Not everyone agrees with this method (even Alex thinks I should be giving 10 as a default) but that's just how I do it. I think your rating should be improved if you do start doing writeups, as it's the most time consuming part of an org, but also most rewarding for players.

My only other complaint was how you were asking my 159 pound fighter to drop weight for the 155 pound division lol - but I still gave you 9/10

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bullshit! My organisation was 99% now it's 90% A week ago someone decided to be a two face fuckwit and leave me a stupid message stating Elite Org. Definitely a pussy hater 100%

I just gave you a 10 with champ War Machine now that I got my new 155 contract, it brought it up to 91%

I personaly love RISE, it was my second org and we survived the Brunno Falconer era lol.

I have really loved how org owners came together for this investigation. It is the only way to battle fire, with fire :)

The writeup for FARTMMA vs Underground is coming soon !

Hereis the poster made by the most beautiful mind:

1562693625FARTMMA%2050.png

I always give 9/10 in orgs that dont have writeups. Nothing to cry about. You had a huge tournament and couldnt even muster one post congratulating your winners or thanking the participants.

Not everyone agrees with this method (even Alex thinks I should be giving 10 as a default) but that's just how I do it. I think your rating should be improved if you do start doing writeups, as it's the most time consuming part of an org, but also most rewarding for players.

My only other complaint was how you were asking my 159 pound fighter to drop weight for the 155 pound division lol - but I still gave you 9/10

Oh yeah? Well your finger must have slipped with my org as that definitely wasn't two 9's you gave me.

As for your reasoning, if you're talking about the grappling tournament it isn't actually over if you'd bothered to take notice. Two divisions finish this weekend. Not that it matters as you're full of shit and you know it. You handed out your petty justice long before this tournament finished so it was nothing to do with not having a write up. My rating tanked shortly after we had an disagreement over cutting a couple of pounds at the start. A disagreement where I fully admitted publicly that my way was probably not the right way but as that was the rules everyone was adhering to that I'd have to stick by it. Pretty reasonable in my opinion but I guess not to you. You purposefully negged the org while still participating in the tournament that i was putting my time and effort into. Sneaky petty mf lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh yeah? Well your finger must have slipped with my org as that definitely wasn't two 9's you gave me.

As for your reasoning, if you're talking about the grappling tournament it isn't actually over if you'd bothered to take notice. Two divisions finish this weekend. Not that it matters as you're full of shit and you know it. You handed out your petty justice long before this tournament finished so it was nothing to do with not having a write up. My rating tanked shortly after we had an disagreement over cutting a couple of pounds at the start. A disagreement where I fully admitted publicly that my way was probably not the right way but as that was the rules everyone was adhering to that I'd have to stick by it. Pretty reasonable in my opinion but I guess not to you. You purposefully negged the org while still participating in the tournament that i was putting my time and effort into. Sneaky petty mf lol.

What are you on about?

I wasnt even remotely mad after our initial public conversation. Tournament was fine after that besides being dull. No problems from my side.

I didnt even notice the tournament was still running, thats actually my bad. I wasnt sitting and trying to get justice by negging your org though. Thats in your head

• Upvote 1

Me: 10 all around at the start and drops if and only if a major disagreement arises that cant be mutually agreed on as well as an option for early release is not viable.

Other than that if I get contracts from an org to me that deserves a 10 since that keeps my guys active

Thats fine and I know a lot of people that do that. For me, 1-10 ratings dont make much sense if the default is 10.

Thats fine and I know a lot of people that do that. For me, 1-10 ratings dont make much sense if the default is 10.

From what I've seen so far, it seems like a lot of folks treat it kinda like tipping at a restaurant (well, for most people, except for serious cheap-asses!). You start out assuming you're going to leave a top of the line tip...and then it drops from there if there are reasons to reduce it.

My org NSC is ranked 20th at 80% rating. Which I still dont know how that is as I'm always responsive to any complaints or disagreements and our fighters get booked fairly quickly, I just do what I do and at this point I dont care I cant control people voting politically in the game. NSC will continue to operate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

F50: FARTMMA vs Underground is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by FARTMMA, in conjunction with UnderGround Fight Club. This event is part one of a two part series. This event is scheduled to take place on July 20, 2019 at The Docks arena in St Petersburg, Russia.

[Fight Organization Backgrounds]

FARTMMA

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1534123118FARTMMA.jpg

At a glance, it's easy to undervalue the FARTMMA fight organization. Without understanding its history, the name FARTMMA does little to elicit emotions of strength or power. On a whim I asked the owner of the company to explain the name that seemed to be nothing but a joke. His answer surprised me.

The entire name of the company is an homage to the predecessors that came before it. One of the most accomplished managers in the history of MMATycoon was nicknamed The Fart Master. In the present day he goes by Grumpy Bastard. He holds the distinction of having been the #2 ranked manager at one point and still holds his place in the top ten to this day. At the same time, GAMMA is one of the longest running fight organization franchises that the Tycooniverse has ever known. For ten years GAMMA reigned as one of the absolute best fight organizations in the world.

While FARTMMA appears to be a run of the mill joke company, its name is rooted in the very highest peaks that any manager or company owner could hope to achieve.

The Fart Master + GAMMA.

UnderGround Fight Club

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/15625778031QuWSYI.gif

There once was a dream that a man could go from nothing to operating one of the premiere mixed martial arts franchises in the world. Tev Clark took that dream and planted it like a seed, deep beneath his feet and soon it began to take root.

As will happen with any small unproven project, there were doubters.

NML3J7j.jpg

But Tev Clark believed in his vision and he kept the dream alive. Since then, UnderGround Fight Club has rebranded itself and launched an alliance, multiple gyms, clothing and nutrition companies. At long last, Tev's dream has truly began to blossom from the underground and see the light of day.

[Official Event Preview]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1562693625FARTMMA%2050.png

[undercard Preview]

0vmvDZ6.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Cedric Simard (2-0) versus Joao Cajo Branca (4-0)

Representing FARTMMA, Cedric Simard is an undefeated mixed martial artist with two professional fights to his credit. This submission grappler holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Originally from Paris, France, Cedric currently lives in St Petersburg, Russia, where he trains out of the private AK Beasties gym.

Cedric made his MMA debut under the PRIDE banner, taking on Muay Thai stylist Benny Wyadd. Cedric scored pulled guard early, submitting Wyadd with a kimura. In his second bout, Cedric faced BJJ brown belt Pauke Murhapuro. The bout would be much more competitive than Cedric's first outing. In the second round, Cedric hurt Pauke with a head kick, ultimately winning a majority decision.

Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Joao Cajo Branca is undefeated mixed martial artist with four pro bouts on his record. Joao is a world class wrestler and accomplished striker. Born and raised inn Manaus, Brazil, Joao currently lives in Los Angeles, USA. Joao Branca represents the private Temple of Cloud Warriors-youth fight team.

Branca began his MMA career at Scrap Fights 5, where he took on Michael Malloy. Branca won the single round match, slightly edging out his opponent. After taking ome time away from fighting, Joao Branca returned to face Muay Thai stylist Don Bronson Lii at Skrap Fights 19. Brannca dominated Bronson throughout the five minute fight, taking home a unanimous decision. Branca returned to destroy another Muay Thai kickboxer Big Johnson. In his most recent bout, Branca faced Manny Johnson.

This fight will be the first fight in which Joao Cajo Branca fights somebody ELSE's fighter instead of his own manager's fighter.

eRMCO1I.jpg

(Super-Heavyweight Division) Techno Viking (4-0) versus Datu Rizalia (4-2)

Representing FARTMMA, Techno Viking is an undefeated mixed martial arts fighter specializing in Muay Thai. Originally from Gelderland, Belgium, Techno lives in Las Vegas, USA, where he trains out of the private Ass Private Gym. Three of his four pro MMA bouts have taken place with the FARTMMA promotion.

He made his MMA debut in the QFC arena where he faced Sasquatch Bigfoot, a BJJ blue belt. Viking dominated Bigfoot (there's a sentence I never expected to write) for three rounds of action, hurting him badly in the third round from inside the clinch. Soon after, Techno Viking signed with FARTMMA.

Techno Viking made his FARTMMA debut at FARTMMA 26, taking on BJJ purple belt Killer Mr B. Viking put on a striking clinic against Mr B, picking him apart with strikes from the outside before finishing him in the third round. For his third pro bout, Viking was paired up with heavy handed boxer Kallie Coatzee... who had nothing for Viking in the clinch. After stopping Kallie in the opening round, Techno Viking put on an equally quick performance in dismantling BJJ brown belt Ladimir Volkovniakoiv, also known as “the man with too many letters in his surname”.

Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Datu Rizalia is a former UnderGround FC super-heavyweight title challenger. He is a Muay Thai striker from Rome, Italy. Currently living in Amsterdam, Datu trains out of the UnderGround Wrestling ad Jiu Jitsu gym. All six of his professional fights have taken place in the UnderGround cage.

Datu Rizalia made his MMA debut against future UGFC super-heavyweight champion Colin Kaepernick at Friday Night Fights II. Although he had some early success striking from the outside, Rizalia struggled to keep up with Kaepernick in the clinch and soon went down from the knees of the future dominant champion.

Datu went on a tear across his next few fights, quickly dispatching Lochlan Grant, Israel Montanyo, and Ben Dover. At UnderGround FC 7 he faced brawler Sonny Liston, knocking him out with a head kick in under a minute.

In his most recent bout, Datu Rizalia rematched Colin Kaepernick for the super-heavyweight crown. The championship fight came at UnderGround FC 9. Just like their first meeting, Kaepernick dominated the opening round via strong clinch fighting. In the second round, however, Rizalia came back strong to land some big shots from the outside. The third round, however, belonged to the dominant champion who successfully retained his title with a unanimous decision.

[A closer look]

(Techno Viking)

Age Started Fighting: 18

Height: 6'5

Weight: 299 lbs

Overall Record: 4-0

Knockouts: 3

Submissions: 0

FARTMMA Record: 3-0

Total Opponent Record: 12-13

Style: Muay Thai

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undefeated, Four Fight Win Streak, KO of the Night (x1)

(Datu Rizalia)

Age Started Fighting: 20

Height: 6'6

Weight: 270 lbs

Overall Record: 4-2

Knockouts: 4

UnderGround Record: 4-2

Total Opponent Record: 19-8

Accolades or Accomplishments: Former UnderGround FC Super-Heavyweight Title Challenger (x1), Fight of the Night (x1), KO of the Night (x1)

ZLixxyK.jpg

(Heavyweight Division) Jonathan Rain (4-1) versus Evgeni Rasputin (8-3)

Jonathan Rain is a former Immunity Fighting Alliance heavyweight title challenger. Utilizing a boxing style, Jonathan has a background in wrestling. Originally from the United States, Jonathan Rain lives in Amsterdam. He is not currently undergoing any professional training.

Jonathan's first fight was in the QFC arena against BJJ blue belt Johnson Sosa. Rain knocked Sosa out cold with a big one-two combination in just five seconds. Jonathan signed with Ultimate Pit Fighting, making his debut at UPF 3 to take on boxer Donny King. Rain dropped King early with a big right hand and finished him with a left hook shortly after. Jonathan Rain faced a little adversity at UPF 7 when he faced BJJ purple belt Leroy Brown. After dropping the grappler twice in the opening round, he was trapped in the clinch eating shots for the entirety of the second round. Rain came back strong in the third round to win a very close majority decision. This would be his final fight with Ultimate Pit Fighting. Jonathan returned to the QFC arena to face kickboxer Bas Schapendonk, battering the man before knocking him out in just thirty-two seconds.

At IFA 6, Jonathan Rain faced world class striker Anthony McMaster for the inaugural heavyweight championship. Rain dropped McMaster early with a big three punch combination but went down on a big right hand from his opponent shortly after. Rain went down twice more from the punches of McMaster... the second time he was knocked clean out.

Evgeni Rasputin is a high level Greco Roman wrestling practitioner that participated in Season 9 of The Island. He competed in the Alcatraz beatdown and Island Vale Tudo promotions before competing in the season 9 final tournament. He currently lives in London, England, and trains out of the private Riga facility.

After an unsuccessful pro debut against BJJ purple belt Devin Forte in the QFC arena, Evgeni fought twice for Alcatraz beatdown. First he bested fellow wrestler Bryan Mayhem in a three round clinch war. Next he was paired up with another wrestler in King Louie. Most of the opening round was dictated by the takedowns and top control of Louie, who landed punches in bunches from the top position. In the second round, Rasputin made a big comeback in the clinch where he more than made up lost grounds. In the third round, Louie crumbled under the unrelenting wave of punches with his back to the cage. This would be his final fight with Alcatraz beatdown.

After signing with the Island Vale Tudo promotion, Evgeni faced future FARTMMA title challenger and infamous knockout artist Itt Addams. Evgeni showed huge leaps of improvement in his striking as he dominated Addams from the getgo, using his boxing to better the brawler. In the end, Evgeni Rasputin walked away with a very well earned unanimous decision victory. After dropping a fight to future IVT super-heavyweight champion Roldolfo Moraes, Rasputin participated in the finale tournament.

In the final tournament, Rasputin tore through Callan Elijah, effectively retiring the brown belt with a first round TKO. Next he dismantled and disposed of reigning 301st SPARTAN super-heavyweight champion Trafalgar Water Law who was undefeated at the time of their fight. Rasputin faced another undefeated foe in the third round of the tournament when he took on wrestle boxer Lavinio Grano. The fight took place both at a distance and in the clinch with the cuts on the face of Grano inevitably stopping the contest. In round number four of the tournamet, Rasputin faced undefeated Muay Thai stylist Lurch Addams, winning a unanimous decision.

In the fifth round of the tournament, Evgeni Rasputin faced former 301st SPARTAN super-heavyweight champion and Muay Thai knockout artist Tongchai Tor Silachai. Both men landed damaging blows in the clinch, but Rasputin had finally met his match in this position. After being hurt by a right uppercut, he was finished by a big punch two minutes into the opening round.

Evgeni Rasputin made his promotional debut with FARTMMA at FARTMMA 40, taking on promotional veteran Daniel Cormier. Rasputin dominated his fellow grappler on the feet and on the ground to walk away with a clean unanimous decision.

[Mid-Card Preview]

OQWjPT9.jpg

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Chris Robertson (6-4) versus Raging Bitch (4-4)

Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Chris Robertson is a former participant of The Island, having been a resident during the competition's ninth season. While there he fought for Alcatraz beatdown and Island Vale Tudo before appearing in the final tournament. He currently resides in Montreal where he trains out of whitey's gym. Chris is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt and aggressive Muay Thai striker.

He made his fighting debut under the Alcatraz beatdown banners, taking on BJJ purple belt Android Gogeta. Robertson defeated Gogeta via unanimous decision. After besting Mike Potter via unanimous decision, Robertson was defeated by future Alcatraz light-heavyweight champion Sultan Yusupov via first round armbar. After being knocked out by future Island Vale Tudo light-heavyweight champion Sol Fitzsimmons, Robertson fought just once more with Alcatraz, besting Chief Ute via decision.

Chris Robertson signed with Island Vale Tudo next, taking on future UnderGround Fight Club middleweight champion What Addams at IVT 8. After being dominated by the clinch fighting of Addams in the opening round, Robertson went down from the knees of Addams in the second round. Robertson rebounded with a decision victory over Tony Bony at IVT 11. This would be his final fight on The Island before the final tournament.

In the opening round of the tournament, Chris Robertson faced KO artist Abel Clements. Robertson went down from strikes in the clinch, knocking him out of the tournament.

Following his departure from The Island, Chris Robertson signed with UnderGround Fight Club. In his UGFC debut he faced BJJ brown belt Twistan Breakum at UnderGround FC 5. Robertson kept the fight mostly on the feet, allowing him to dominate Breakum to win the decision.

His most recent bout came at UnderGround FC 12 where he faced BJJ black belt Spanky Loco. After dropping the opening round to Loco, Robertson came back strong for the second and third rounds to win the decision.

Representing FARTMMA, Raging Bitch is a Muay Thai style kickboxer from Colorado, USA that currently lives in London, England. He represents the Q Club training facility.

His first pro fight was against BJJ purple belt Bukoros Tearu in the QFC arena. Bitch was taken down and submitted early in the fight. Next he signed with the GET REKT promotion, taking on fellow kickboxer Hammer Time, who he knocked out cold with a big left hook late in the opening round. At GR 9 he returned to brutalize Stanlee Ventura in much the same fashion. Bitch made his final appearance with GET REKT at GR 12, taking on future FARTMMA title challenger Denis Mamaev. After three rounds of action, Mamaev was declared the winner of a close unanimous decision.

Next Raging Bitch signed with FARTMMA, making his promotional debut at FARTMMA 24 to take on Miro Tynkkynen, a world class wrestler. Despite taking a beating throughout most of the fight, Bitch would dominate the second round of the fight but ultimately lose the decision. At FARTMMA 29, Bitch would be stopped due to cuts in his match with Fred Jones However he would forward the feeling on to BJJ purple belt Frank Castle, defeating him via TKO due to a cut.

In his most recent bout, which came at F46, Raging bitch stopped BJJ purple belt Bart Brick.

S5FHGhL.jpg

(Middleweight Division) Raiam Dos Santos© (8-7) versus Angelo Moore© (6-0)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190401234215Belt3.jpg Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Raiam Dos Santos© is the reigning UnderGroud FC Middleweight Champion. He participated in Season 9 of The Island, competing for Alcatraz beatdown and Immunity Fighting Alliance promotions. He competed in the finale tournament. He is an accomplished boxer known for his heavy hands with six of his eight victories coming by way of knockout. He is a lifelong resident of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil where he trains out of the Relentless Gym.

After an unsuccessful debut against Luther Jackson in the QFC arena, Raiam signed with Alcatraz beatdown. He made his AB debut at Alcabeat2 taking on BJJ blue belt Frank Stahl, stopping him with strikes on the feet in the opening two minutes of the fight. Next he faced future Island Vale Tudo title challenger Paasio Pertti. Dos Santos absolutely dominated Pertti with strikes in the clinch, hurting him in the third round before winning a judge's decision.

Unfortunately Dos Santos would lose his next two bouts, submitting to future AB middleweight champion and BJJ brown belt Robert Higgs and BJJ purple belt Lucas Pablo. Raiam rebounded, stopping Tyson Parker and King Boyce with strikes. This would be the end of his tenure with Alcatraz beatdown as he transitioned to Immunity Fighting Alliance.

In his IFA debut he faced power wrestler and future IFA middleweight champion John Edmonds, submitting to an armbar in the opening round. Dos Santos rebounded, stopping Josh Jam and Bora Lutar while dropping fights to Saku Chu and Doppo Orochi along the way.

Raiam Dos Santos participated in the final tournament, submitting to a triagle choke from Rorion Gracie in the opening round.

Free from The Island, Raiam signed with UnderGround Fight Club. At UFC THF 1 he faced Gordon Harper. At UnderGround 11 he challenged reigning UnderGround FC middleweight champion What Addams for the title. Raiam dominated Addams to become the NEW UGFC middleweight champion.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190515024910BELTBELT.jpg Representing FARTMMA, Angelo Moore© is the undefeated reigning FARTMMA Middleweight Champion. Five of his six pro fights have taken place under the FARTMMA banner. This native of Los Angeles lives in Las Vegas where he trains out of the gym known as Blake Phoenix's Champion Factory.

He made his MMA debut in the QFC arena taking on BJJ purple belt Ken Stabler. Angelo Moore completely dominated Stabler en route to a one-sided unanimous decision victory. After signing with FARTMMA he faced blue belt submission grappler Ethan Hunt. After hurting Hunt twice in the opening round, Moore finished him with a big head kick followed by followup punches. At FARTMMA 18, Moore faced BJJ blue belt Jon Stark who drew first blood in the early goings of the first round. Moore turned up the heat and dominated the remainder of the round, finishing Stark early in the second round.

At FARTMMA 29, Angelo Moore challenged heavy handed pugilist Hector Villaba for the inaugural middleweight championship. Moore dominated the man for five rounds, meeting him at the door and going punch for punch, cleanly out striking Villaba dozens of times over. Moore's first title defense came at FARTMMA 36 where he faced world class striker and former title challenger Kappa Knox. Moore rocked Knox with a big left hook in the opening round and dominated him en route to a fourth round TKO victory.

The most recent bout of Angelo Moore came at FARTMMA 43 where he successfully defended his championship against former Olympic wrestler Alexey Molotov. The fight would be a highly competitive one with Molotov taking Moore down multiple times throughout. Despite these small setbacks, Moore remained calm, reversed to the top, and continued to out strike Molotov on the feet, going on to win a decision victory to retain his championship.

[A closer look]

(Raiam Dos Santos)

Age Started Fighting: 25

Height: 6'1

Weight: 177.9 lbs

Overall Record: 8-7

Knockouts: 6

UnderGround Record:

Total Opponent Record: 84-69

Style: Boxing

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed UnderGround FC Middleweight Championship (No Defenses), Fight of the Night (x1)

(Angelo Moore)

Height: 6'1

Weight: 169 lbs

Overall Record: 6-0

Knockouts: 3

FARTMMA Record: 5-0

Total Opponent Record: 25-18

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed FARTMMA Middleweight Championship (Two Defenses), Undefeated, Six Fight Winning Streak, Fight of the Night (x3), KO of the Night (x1)

Iop9IVl.jpg

(Welterweight Division) Juraj Divisek (4-0) versus Izzy Bangin© (5-0)

Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Juraj Divisek is an undefeated mixed martial arts fighter from Malacky, Slovakia. He currently lives in London, England, where he trains out of the private Riga gym.

He made his MMA debut at FARTMMA 3 taking on Liam Askren (who would go on to be known by his horrible hidden “Likes Musicals”). Juraj Divisek foreshadowed the eventual five second knockout of Ben Askren, dropping Askren with a big punch early to finish the fight. After taking many months away to train, Divisek returned at FARTMMA 27 to take on boxer Adam Jr Rabago. Rabago clinched with Divisek and reaped the benefits, eating heavy punches against the cage until he went down, prompting a referee stoppage.

Next he signed with UnderGround Fight Club, making his promotional debut at UFC SNF 1, stopping BJJ blue belt Raj Escobar early in the opening round. Unfortunately his fight with Owen Murray was canceled when Murray failed to make weight.

In his most recent bout, Juraj Divisek faced wrestler Whorely Alvarez at UnderGround FC 9. Divisek dropped Alvarez with a big right hand early, finishing him with a flurry of strikes midway through the second round.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190515024910BELTBELT.jpg Representing FARTMMA, Izzy Bangin© is the undefeated reigning FARTMMA welterweight champion with four of his five pro fights taking place under the FARTMMA banner. Originally from Lagos, Nigeria, Izzy lives in Las Vegas, USA, where he trains out of the Ass Private Gym.

Izzy began his MMA career with a QFC test fight against Tommaso Carsara. After cleaning out strikign Carsara to win a unanimous decision, Izzy Bangin went back into training for some time before signing with FARTMMA.

He made his promotional debut at FARTMMA 27, besting BJJ blue belt Jethro Jehosavat. At FARTMMA 33 he defeated Maki Tantor to become the top contender in the welterweight division. At FARTMMA 37, Izzy dethroned reigning welterweight king Johnny Brosco, who was attempting to make his fifth title defense.

Most recently, Izzy Bangin succesfully defended his welterweight title against Andrei Varonov at FARTMMA 43.

[A closer look]

(Juraj Divisek)

Height: 5'8

Weight: 169 lbs

Overall Record:

UnderGround Record: 2-0-1

Total Opponent Record: 13-17

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undefeated, Four Fight Winning Streak, KO of the Night (x1)

(Izzy Bangin)

Height: 6'

Weight: 161.3 lbs

Overall Record: 5-0

Knockouts: 0

FARTMMA Record: 4-0

Total Opponent Record: 31-16

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed FARTMMA Welterweight Champion (One Defense), Undefeated, Five Fight Winning Streak, Fight of the Night (x1)

AoIj46A.jpg

(Featherweight Division) Reginald Budgiehandler© (6-1) versus Prohor Georgiev© (7-2)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190401234215Belt3.jpg Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Reginald Budgiehandler© is the reigning UnderGround Fight Club Featherweight Champion. He is also a finalist from the QFC 876 Featherweight Tournament. Reginald is a Muay Thai stylist that prefers to fight in the clinch over fighting at a distance.

He made his MMA debut inside the QFC 876 Featherweight Tournament, facing wrestler Eddie Guarra, smashing him with strikes in the opening round. Next he faced boxer Niloc Ilzlab, dominating him to win via stoppage in the third round. After facing Lan Halifax, Reginald advanced to the finals. In the final round of the tournament he fought Kari Halifax, succumbing to strikes in the clinch to suffer his lone career defeat.

After changing management teams, Reginald signed with UnderGround Fight Club, making his promotional debut at UFC THF 1. There he faced boxing stylist AJ Lyttle. Reginald battered AJ in the clinch, hurting him with big uppercuts and finishing with a barrage of strikes against the cage.

At UFC SNF 2, Reginald Budgiehandler challenged reigning featherweight champion Shiro Tanaka for the championship. The fight would take place entirely in the clinch with Budgiehandler hurting Tanaka multiple times before knocking him out in just two minutes.

In his most recent bout, Reginald Budgiehandler defended his title against undefeated boxer Kyle Kristian Galeos at UnderGround FC 11. Reginald hurt Kyle early with punches, finishing him with punches against the cage in the second round.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190515024910BELTBELT.jpg Representing FARTMMA, Prohor Georgiev© is the reigning FARTMMA Featherweight Champion. He is coming into this fight on a six fight winning streak. Originally from St Petersburg, Russia, he lives in London, England, where he trains out of the private VenDettaGYM. Prohor is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt that has adapted to have a basic boxing game as well.

Prohor took his test fight against Karel Vemola in the QFC arena. After taking some time away, Prohor signed with GET REKT.

He made his promotional debut at GR 5, besting Desmond Stringfellow via unanimous decision. Prohor was given the second defeat of his career against BJJ brown belt Dwight Schrute at GR 10. Prohor rebounded by submitting wrestler Chief Navajo at GR 14.

Next Prohor Georgiev signed with FARTMMA where he started quickly racking up victories. In a short span he had defeated Chacarron Macarron, Shen Yu, and Karl Kneeland Jr. However it was his third round submission over former FARTMMA featherweight champion Roger Andermatt that turned heads.

The newly minted top contender challenged reigning featherweight champion Miguel Harper for the title at FARTMMA 45. The fight was to be the champion' third title defense on his second acquired title... Georgiev had other plans. The Champion scored the early takedown and the two warriors traded submission attempts until Prohor Georgiev locked in the fight ending triangle choke to force the tap.

[A closer look]

(Reginald Budgiehandler)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 155 lbs

Overall Record: 6-1

UnderGround Record: 3-0

Total Opponent Record:

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed UnderGround Fight Club Featherweight Champion (One Defense), Three Fight Winning Streak, QFC 876 Lightweight Tournament Finalist, Fight of the Night (x1)

(Prohor Georgiev)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 150 lbs

Overall Record: 7-2

Knockouts: 0

Submissions: 5

FARTMMA Record: 5-0

Total Opponent Rank: 37-27

Style: BJJ (Brown Belt), Boxing

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed FARTMMA Featherweight Champion (No Defenses), Six Fight Winning Streak, SUB of the Night (x1)

• Upvote 1

[Main Card Preview]

tmMSnqL.jpg

(Featherweight Division) Miguel Harper (8-4) versus Tree Fortay© (7-1)

Representing FARTMMA, Miguel Harper is the former two-time FARTMMA Featherweight Championship. Miguel is a true world class wrestler and BJJ brown belt from London, England. Miguel represents the private Pablo's Boxing Academy.

Miguel started fighting with a QFC loss against Karel Vemola, but signed with FARTMMA shortly after.

Miguel Harper began his long FARTMMA journey with a unanimous decision victory over future title challenger Android Gero. Next he faced future featherweight champion Claude Dacre, but was submitted with a triangle choke. After tearing through Clayton Hamilton, Miguel rematched Android Gero, submitting him with a kimura this time.

At FARTMMA 18, Miguel Harper challenged the newly crowned featherweight champion, Claude Dacre, for the title in rematch. Miguel Harper went on to defeat Claude via unanimous decision to win the featherweight championship. He made his first bid at defeding the belt at FARTMMA 23 against world class striker Roger Andermatt but was caught with a big punch and knocked out cold in just 30 seconds. After a quick win over Capt Sully, Miguel Harper was back in business.

At FARTMMA 31, Miguel Harper rematched Roger Andermatt for his lost title. This time Miguel submitted Roger with an Americana in the second round to once again become the featherweight champion. Miguel Harper successfully defended his title against Marcel Petiot at FARTMMA 36. At FARTMMA 41, Miguel fought Android Gero for the third time, submitting him with a rear naked choke this time.

In his most recet bout, which came at FARTMMA 45, Miguel Harper lost the featherweight championship to Prohor Georgiev via first round triangle choke.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190401234215Belt3.jpgRepresenting UnderGround Fight Club, Tree Fortay© is the reigning UnderGround Fight Club Bantamweight Champion. This wrestler has adapted a fantastic boxing game that he uses to set up his wrestling. Born in Bay Pines, USA, he lives in London, England, where he trains out of the private Riga gym.

He began his MMA career with a first round submission over Bong Ji Woo. After his lone QFC match, Tree signed with FARTMMA, making his debut at FARTMMA 4. His opponent was fellow wrestler Daevon Killster. Tree took him down and submitted him late in the opening round after dominating him on the feet. Next he scored another armbar victory over Vojtech Lewis near the end of the third round.

With his FARTMMA contract completed, Tree Fortay fought for PhoQus Sports Enterprise, submitting Leroy Perez and Hans Richter before moving on. Tree Fortay fought once for Bataru Fighting Championship, facing another powerhouse wrestler in Vladimir Konstantinov. The fight went the distance with Vladimir taking home the decision.

Next Tree Fortay signed with UnderGround Fight Club, challenging Kalvin Harper for the inaugural batamweight championship and submitting the man in just forty-nine seconds to become the bantamweight champion.

In his most recent bout, which took place at UnderGround FC 9, Tree Fortay successfully defended his title against UniConor Noble.

[A closer look]

(Miguel Harper)

Height: 5'5

Weight: 150 lbs

Overall Record: 8-4

Knockouts: 2

Submissions: 4

FARTMMA Record: 8-3

Total Opponent Record: 58-37

Style: Wrestling, BJJ (Brown Belt)

Accolades or Accomplishments: Former FARTMMA Featherweight Championship (x2, Three Defenses), Fight of the Night (x3), SUB of the Night (x1)

(Tree Fortay)

Age Started Fighting:

Height: 5'8

Weight: 140 lbs

Overall Record: 7-1

Knockouts: 1

Submissions: 4

UnderGround Record: 2-0

Total Opponent Record: 17-13

Style: Wrestling, Boxing, BJJ (Brown Belt)

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed UnderGround Fight Club Bantamweight Championship (One Defense), Fight of the Night (x1), SUB of the Night (x1)

[Co-Main Event]

lSfx6u8.jpg

(Super-Heavyweight Division) Colin Kaepernick© (7-0) versus Newbie Guide© (6-2)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190401234215Belt3.jpg Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Colin Kaepernick© is the reigning undefeated UnderGround Fight Club Super-Heavyweight Champion. Colin is coming into this fight on a seven fight winning streak with all but one of those fightst taking place in the UnderGround cage. Originally from Toamasina, Madagascar, he currently lives in New York, USA, where he trains out of Captain Turturro's Pirate Ship, a private gym.

Colin started fighting in the New York QFC arena, stopping Randy Ruiz before going back into private training. When he next surfaced it was to sign with UnderGround Fight Club and face Datu Rizalia. While Rizalia held his own in the striking department, the clinch game was all Kaepernick as he stopped Rizalia with knees from the clinch. For his third pro fight, Kaepernick topped Hendrikas Kamaras. Soon after, Roman Strange went down as well.

At UnderGround FC 2, Colin Kaepernick challenged reigning super-heavyweight champion Total Badass for the title. The fight went the distance and Kaepernick stole the title.

Kaep made his first title defense at UFC FNF 1, besting Muay Thai stylitTohit Tohurt in a hard fought judge's decision. In his most recent bout, Colin Kaepernick successfully defended his title against Datu Rizalia in a rematch of their previous bout. This time he won via unanimous decision to retain the title.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190515024910BELTBELT.jpg Represeting FARTMMA, Newbie Guide© is the reigning two-time FARTMMA Super-Heavyweight Champion. Originally from Rgara, Tanzania, Newbie currently lives in Helsinki where he trains out of the Shark Tank MMA gym.

Newbie Guide started his career in the QFC area, suffering a TKO loss due to a cut against Karl Gustav.

Newbie signed with FARTMMA and quickly earned a reputation as a dangerous finisher with stoppages over Kris Simpson and Dodong Santiago. At FARTMMA 17, Newbie smashed newly crowned champion Farnum Pullum to claim the championship for himself. Karma is a son of a gun, however, and Newbie Guide lost the title in his first defense attempt at FARTMMA 24 against Ryo Takuma.

At FARTMMA 30 and FARTMMA 35, Newbie Guide faced France Nigannou in back-to-back showings. In both encounters, Guide stopped Nigannou via TKO (Cut) in the opening round.

In his most recent bout, Newbie Guide faced Ispa Murhapuro at FARTMMA 45. Although Guide would receive a bad cut that would start giving him complications as the fight progressed, he went on to drop Murhapuro with a big right hand and knock him out cold not long after to once again become the super-heavyweight champion.

[A closer look]

(Colin Kaepernick)

Height: 5'10

Weight: 230 lbs

Overall Record: 7-0

UnderGround Record: 6-0

Total Opponent Record: 24-21

Style: Muay Thai (Clinch Focused)

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed UnderGround Fight Club Super-Heavyweight Championship (Two Defenses), Undefeated, Seven Fight Winning Streak, Fight of the Night (x2), KO of the Night (x1)

(Newbie Guide)

Height: 6'4

Weight: 315 lbs

Overall Record: 6-2

FARTMMA Record: 6-1

Total Opponent Record: 44-27

Accolades or Accomplishments: Undisputed FARTMMA Super-Heavyweight Champion (x2, No Defenses), Three Fight Winning Streak, KO of the Night (x1)

[Main Event]

ZLtzpvv.jpg

(Lightweight Division) Liberal Stomper© (9-0) versus Tan Zan© (13-2)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190401234215Belt3.jpg Representing UnderGround Fight Club, Liberal Stomper© is the UnderGround Fight Club Lightweight Champion with three consecutive title defenses to his credit. He is, without question, one of the most dominant fighters in the history of the UnderGround Fight Club promotion. He utilizes a boxing style despite being adept at boxing, Muay Thai, and wrestling. Liberal is undefeated in mixed martial arts with nine consecutive victories to his credit including seven knockouts, six of which came within the first round.

Liberal Stomper made his MMA debut in the QFC arena as a lightweight, taking on BJJ brown belt Diarmuid Ua Duibhne. The fight, which was more like a legalized mugging, was entirely composed of Stomper kicking the shit out of Duibhne until the referee stepped in to mercifully end it.

Liberal Stomper signed with FARTMMA as a welterweight, taking on wrestling stylist Clint Eastwood at FARTMMA 8. The fight was about as competitive as any average Liberal Stomper fight, with Stomper out landing his opponent en route to a TKO victory. At FARTMMA 13, Stomper faced former title challenger Andy McCallum in a fight that went the distance. Stomper won two of three rounds, making McCallum the first man to survive going the distance with him but also the first to win a round while facing him.

At FARTMMA 19, Stomper faced true adversity for the first time in his career when he was paired up with blue belt wrestler Sticker Romano. Romano managed to score an early takedown against Stomper and submission spam his way to winning a very one-sided first round. Stomper came back with a fury in the second round. Despite being taken down briefly, Stomper did inflicted enough harm to tie the score in the eyes of the judges. In the third and final round, Liberal Stomper put a hurting on Romano but lost a good portion of the round to being taken down. Despite his successful moments while wrestling, Sticker Romano didn't do enough to overcome the striking of Stomper in the eyes of the judges. Liberal Stomper left FARTMMA with a record of 4-0 before signing with UnderGround Fight Club as a lightweight.

Stomper made his promotional debut at Friday Night Fights III taking on power wrestler Edward Snowden. Unlike in his last fight, Stomper cleanly avoided the takedowns en route to a brutal first round TKO victory.

At UnderGround FC 1, Liberal Stomper faced undefeated wrestling stylist Islam Mamadaliev for the inaugural UnderGround Fight Club lightweight championship. Mamadaliev seemed to be on his way to claiming a world title when he took Stomper down and began dropping brutal ground and pound on the undefeated slugger. For his part, Stomper waited for a mistake and struck when he saw it, reversing to the top position. Mamadaeliev threatened with submissions from the bottom but Stomper simply waited out the clock until the referee was prompted to stand them back up. Back on the feet, Liberal Stomper went to work with his boxing, cracking the wrestler with punches that you could hear from the nosebleed section of the arena. Three minutes in a bleeding Mamadaeliev went down from a right hand. Shaking, breathing heavily, and bleeding profusely Islam got to his feet and shot in for a desperation takedown... Liberal connecting flush with a right hand that put Islam Mamadaeliev out cold stretched. Liberal Stomper was the undisputed lightweight champion and the division shook at the prospect of being the next one to taste those punches.

The first man to be sacrificed on the alter of Liberal Stomper was 4-1 BJJ brown belt Kreapy Krawlee who came into this fight on a four fight winning streak. Liberal dropped the man with the first punch that he threw and chased him back against the cage throwing rights and lefts until the man wilted under the pressure, collapsing to the floor and prompting the referee to jump in the middle and take a few shots himself to rescue the felled fighter.

Liberal Stomper made his second title defense against BJJ brown beltWee Lee Osman at UnderGround FC 6. Osman tried to test the takedown defense of Liberal Stomper and he paid for it with his consciousness, going down from a bombardment of punches in just forty-six seconds.

In his most recent bout, Liberal Stomper defended his title against BJJ purple belt Pax Africa. Liberal came out swinging for the fences immediately and Africa scored a briefly held takedown into guard. Stomper reversed and jumped back to his feet before landing punches to close out the round. Five seconds into the second round. The time it takes for the two fighters to meet in the center of the ring. That is how long it took for Stomper to begin pounding Pax Africa into the dirt. Africa became the ninth man in two years to have fallen before the professional fury of Liberal Stomper.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20190515024910BELTBELT.jpg Representing FARTMMA, Tan Zan© is the undisputed FARTMMA Lightweight Champion, the former Immunity Fighting Alliance Lightweight Champion, and The Island Season 9 Final Tournament Champion. He comes into this fight on a ten fight winning streak. Of his thirteen victories, seven have ended by knockout.

Tan Zan was a participant of The Island's ninth season. He made his debut with back-to-back appearances in the QFC arena, defeating John Freds and Ove Heim.

After signing with the Immunity Fighting Alliance, Tan Zan challenged reigning Lightweight Champion Litill Bjornsson in what would have been the champion's fifth consecutive title defense. Tan absolutely dominated the 8-0 champion in one of the most shocking upsets from that season of The Island. An immediate rematch was booked due to the prior dominance of Bjornsson and this time the former champion performed as was expected, submitting Zan with a first round triangle choke. Despite having lost the title in his first attempted defense, Tan Zan walked away with something even more powerful: respect. Litill Bjornsson would go on to remain undefeated for the remainder of his time on The Island, recording five consecutive title defenses in six fights with big wins over guy like Dirk Kutaz and Stojan Kostic. Litill left The Island with a perfect record... except for that one little black mark where Tan Zan kicked his ass and went home with his championship title. To this day no man has done to Bjornsson what Tan Zan did to him on that fateful night on The Island.

Tan Zan returned to the IFA cage to face former Alcatraz beatdown title challenger and dominant wrestler Ivan Blood. Ivan would go on to dominate Tan from inside the clinch, taking home a lopsided unanimous decision victory. This would be the last defeat in Tan Zan's career as he began to hit his stride. After scoring a pair of easy victories over Rafaello Sanzio Da Urbino and Dean Dupree, Tan Zan knocked out former Alcatraz beatdown lightweight champion John Johnson in just forty-seven seconds.

Tan Zan participated in the final tournament. In the first round of the tourney, Zan quickly knocked out KJ Slade. In the second round he faced former IFA and Alcatraz beatdown lightweight champion Scar Ambe, besting the man via unanimous decision to advance. In the third round he topped former two-time 301st SPARTAN lightweight champion Juan Luna with a first round TKO. In the tournament finale, Tan Zan faced former Alcatraz beatdown lightweight title challenger James Smith. Smith smartly utilized his wrestling to take Zan down early and pound on him for the entirety of round one. He had Zan badly hurt but far from defeated when the opening round concluded. Hurting Tan Zan only served to piss off and motivate the former champion. Tan Zan pushed forward in the second round, defending takedowns like he was born sprawling in the crib. Zan rocked Smith with seconds left in the second round. In the third round, a bewildered Smith attempted to recover enough to survive the remaining five minutes. Smith took Zan down and spent the entirety of the third round on top, dropping ground and pound. Tan Zan walked away with the unanimous decision and the tournament championship.

Back on the mainland, Tan Zan siged with FARTMMA. In his promotional debut, he faced former Alcatraz beatdown title challenger Daleb Managedov. Zan knocked Managedov out cold thirty-nine seconds into the opening round.

At FARTMMA 45, Tan Zan challenged reigning FARTMMA Lightweight Champion Alexander Tverdovskiy for the title. This was the reigning champion's third attempt at defending the title. Tan Zan won the first four rounds of the fight pretty cleanly relying heavily on his clinch fighting to keep the champion at bay. In the fifth round, Tan Zan picked Tverdovskiy apart from the outside, rocking him with crisp punches. The two went the distance and Tan Zan won a very well deserved unanimous decision victory and the title.

As the writer for UnderGround Fight Club I'm obviously supporting Liberal Stomper in this fight, but Tan Zan has had a storied career. I hate to see either of these guys lose at this point.

[A closer look]

(Liberal Stomper)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 164 lbs

Overall Record: 9-0

Knockouts: 7

UnderGround Record: 5-0

Total Opponent Record: 40-33

Accolades or Accomplishments: Reigning UnderGround Fight Club Lightweight Champion (Three Defenses), Undefeated, Nine Fight Winning Streak, Fight of the Night (x1)

(Tan Zan)

Height: 5'6

Weight: 149.5 lbs

Overall Record: 13-2

Knockouts: 7

FARTMMA Record: 2-0

Total Opponent Record: 113-58

Accolades or Accomplishments: Reigning FARTMMA Lightweight Champion (No Defenses), Former IFA Lightweight Champion (No Defenses), Ten Fight Winning Streak, The Island Season 9 Tournament Winner, Fight of the Night (x3), KO of the Night (x1)

tl;dr some fights are happening

• Upvote 1