Evil Empire looking for new members

Warwynd

• 3 weeks later...

You must be VIP to join Alliances. So if I have turned you down because you are not VIP just know that those are not my rules. B ut if you are VIP and are interested in joining an Alliance then we can offer you a good home. PM me for an invite. And yes, please be an active player that logs in at least every day or two.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just an FYI Liam hasnt logged in a while and Havoc on the Island looks to have no fights booked for the next event which is in 5 days. The org has about 50+ fighters stuck in it.

Also Liam is scheduled to fight Raichu for the RISE grappling tournament.

Can you guys confirm if your alliance member has stopped playing the game? Any news is welcome since he has quite a few players tied to his org and a tourney date is set.

Thank you in advance.

We are as surprised as anyone else about Liam's apparent departure from the game. We had hoped that he was simply busy/sick/away with no internet etc... but this absence has gone on for too long for that. Too bad too... Havoc Fight org has a bad ass logo to say nothing of the fighters stuck there. There is no way of knowing if he has the sell to Alliance members check box ticked either, sad to say. We are still holding out hope that he returns, but the prospect looks pretty bleak at this point.

• Downvote 1

• 7 months later...

There was an imposter org called the Evil Empire after I left the game for a time. I think Steel Penn had something to do with it. But the original Evil Empire (at least in this game) was me who started it. I may have given you a position in my org, but I don't remember. At any rate I will send you an invite, if I knew who you were. You're manager profile doesn't seem to be linked to your forum name.

An imposter? I created the Evil Empire Alliance and we had many Evil Empire orgs around the game world. You sir are only recreating what I started many years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1