No Flight Not Fair To Fighter Or Fight

Eye

My fighter is in Sydney his home base is in Hilo he has a fight in 22 days in Tokyo but when I try to book flight so I can get to gym to train it says fighter has a fight in Tokyo I must fly there. Why. How can I get to home base spending fighters money and mine on hotels,

Flights in MMA Tycoon are off at the moment, which means that this feature is useless .Unless you want to completely move your base to another city, the flight feature is not needed...

No matter where your fighter is located ,he will be teleported to the correct location for the fight .

In the case your fighter is not at at the fight location 2 or 3 days before the fight, you will receive a message with a warning . Ignore this warning.

On the next day, the game will automatically book him a flight to the fight location.You should go to the Map page (Top right ,next to Highstreet),click on Schedule Flights and cancel it.

Canceling will return 80% of the Flight costs back to your fighter.

Thats it !

All you have to do now is wait for the fight to happen.

I hope this helped.

Alex M.

I think what he is trying to do is get his fighter from 1 location to his base location to train in his gym...However, I'm guessing you accepted the fight while in a different location, so your fighter isn't able to travel unless he travels to the current accepted fight location. You need to make sure your fighter is in his location where he trains before accepting fights. You'll have to wait until the fight is complete and maybe find a gym in current location or travel to Tokyo and find a gym.