Boxing sparring

Tero

Did he ever have more than useless boxing?

It could take 4+ boxing spars to get it to abysmal, depending on his learning aptitude, his sparring partners, his morale. The gym being “dirty” will slow his training down too. Don’t spar alone, that does nothing. The more partners the better.

Did he ever have more than useless boxing?

It could take 4+ boxing spars to get it to abysmal, depending on his learning aptitude, his sparring partners, his morale. The gym being “dirty” will slow his training down too. Don’t spar alone, that does nothing. The more partners the better.

All of this plus, are you sparring back to back? If so you will get almost nothing out of it except tired. Also make sure your energy level is above 90%. Below that and you will see significantly reduced results. Some managers say you can go as low as 80% but i think that is entirely too low. There are lots of variable. Is your fighter a slow learner? Is he training in a good sparring session or is he by himself? Is he better then all the other boxers in the session? Somehow I doubt that last part since you said his stars have gone away completely. Honestly, it sounds like you have trained him to where his energy has gotten too low.

About the bold part. This is true to an extent. But not 100% accurate. If the group size is 5 or less then that is optimal, but if the group size exceeds five then it gets divided into smaller groups and therefore you might not get optimal training any more. If for example you have 6 fighters in the group, a 5 star, 2 four stars, 3 three stars then the group will be split with the 5 star and both four stars being in one group and the three stars all in the second group. You won't learn a ton in that second group.

He trains with 2 boxers about wonderful level. When I check his tycoon assistant graphigs I don't see boxing,but mt, bjj and wrestling is there but boxing has disappeared from stats. I mean the boxing "line" has disappeared.

I do not know what you mean when you say the part in bold. But Wonderful level Boxing does not mean they are great Boxing Sparring partners necessarily. Open the Sparring Schedule and look at the Star rating of those Boxers. Then look at your own. If they are higher rated then you will make faster gains. if they are equal or lower then you will make much slower gains. Also, I reiterate (if I understand what you are saying) that the boxing rating has gone away. This is probably from you being to low on energy. If you are not great at Boxing and have say only a 1/2 or one star rating in Boxing, then you dip down to 50% energy you will effectively have zero rating in Boxing because you are so knackered.

If what you are saying is that the Boxing skill is not showing up on your Assistant page, then log out and back in to refresh and look again. Skills never just disapppear. You have to have at least one point in each of them, so yeah... try that.