Grappling only org

bjornmma1

Grappling only org  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join a grappling only org?

2. 2. What style?

• Openweight
    • A few different divisions

http://oi65.tinypic.com/fjf4up.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2rq11xg.jpg http://oi65.tinypic.com/2e3ops4.jpg

Hate doing this, but http://www.wgaconsulting.com

Come on, designer of the year 2016.. You take the logo of a real company to incorporate into your own.

Majority of the designers here (me included) take images online and use that for their work. Some try and blend pics together, or give it another spin while others just use as is and slap some text on it. That's all good, if that's what you capable off then do that. But come on, stealing a logo that basically is 3 letters.. Certainly you could at least try and get a similiar font or use the style of this logo on a different font to give it a unique touch instead of having it be a complete rip off.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So what is the news dang it? I'm dying over here

I have sent Mike a message to make clear that I am dissapointed about his lack of action. He replied that he will look at it in the next weeks, but that is not exactly the first time that I heard him say that and nothing has happened yet. I will push for it and hope to see Mike come back from hibernation, as he really needs to put his shouders under the game again finally.

You need to leave him alone Bjorn, I'm sorry but obviously he has some shit going on and you pushing him and bitching doesn't make him want to come back and help the game. He cares about this game and he has some shit going on so leave him alone until it's priority on his life list.

You said over and over again you were leaving the game, so either leave or stay and shut up man.. not being an asshole but I'm standing up for Mike here. I love this game and Mike has made this all possible, so cut him some fucking slack.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

You need to leave him alone Bjorn, I'm sorry but obviously he has some shit going on and you pushing him and bitching doesn't make him want to come back and help the game. He cares about this game and he has some shit going on so leave him alone until it's priority on his life list.

You said over and over again you were leaving the game, so either leave or stay and shut up man.. not being an asshole but I'm standing up for Mike here. I love this game and Mike has made this all possible, so cut him some fucking slack.

This...

+1 well said man

All you will achieve right now by pushing mike for content is him breaking and shutting this whole shit down

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

C`mon man, you used to complain all the time to me in PM about his lack of action and then you post this...

By the way, I talked to Mike and he is not angry at all; he actually appreciated the honest feedback. He will post something in the near future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

C`mon man, you used to complain all the time to me in PM about his lack of action and then you post this...

By the way, I talked to Mike and he is not angry at all; he actually appreciated the honest feedback. He will post something in the near future.

We were friends over a year ago for only a few months and spoke only then. We never spoke about Mike Tycoon, I only gave you Gameplans and slider advice big time and helped you out and then you forgot and became an asshole once you got what you wanted from me. We all know how you play this game man, stop making shit up.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Where did you hear that mike has personal problems going on? I havent seen any indication that that was the case. He's very active on the website he cares about:

I think as paying customers we have every right to be impatient and concerned about how little progress is being made. We havent had an update to the engine in a year and a quarter. That last update (GnP acc slider) was also a failure. He said the grappling orgs were done about 3 months ago and just needed a little testing. At this point I really dont expect any more significant updates to the engine. Maybe we get the physicals cap, I doubt it. I dont blame mike for not even wanting to try when he gets a stream of complaints and threats to quit in reply to whenever he wants to try and update his game. It's probably easier and more fun to watch tape and make bets.

• Upvote 3

We were friends over a year ago for only a few months and spoke only then. We never spoke about Mike Tycoon, I only gave you Gameplans and slider advice big time and helped you out and then you forgot and became an asshole once you got what you wanted from me. We all know how you play this game man, stop making shit up.

Nice try. If you want to try and make yourself popular, keep it up. I will not even bother trying to prove how fake you are acting right now.

Also, should you not realise how lame your comment is when you hear that Mike agrees with me and realises it himself...?

• Downvote 2

Where did you hear that mike has personal problems going on? I havent seen any indication that that was the case. He's very active on the website he cares about:

I think as paying customers we have every right to be impatient and concerned about how little progress is being made. We havent had an update to the engine in a year and a quarter. That last update (GnP acc slider) was also a failure. He said the grappling orgs were done about 3 months ago and just needed a little testing. At this point I really dont expect any more significant updates to the engine. Maybe we get the physicals cap, I doubt it. I dont blame mike for not even wanting to try when he gets a stream of complaints and threats to quit in reply to whenever he wants to try and update his game. It's probably easier and more fun to watch tape and make bets.

Spot on.

I do not mind if some people see me as a bad guy for having brought that up. Everyone can see what is going on. For those who do not want to see it, that is their own choice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

JLP, I understand but obviously if he isn't replying to people saying their messaging him 24/7 he has something more important in his life going on. Stop bitching about it or leave I say.

& Stop lying Bjorn you two faced fuck, go away. I've never been popular and never will be, I'm just sick of your underhanded passive agressive bullshit. You don't want to go any further with me Bjorn, I can burn you very very badly here. Go away.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2