VPN for Mac

carolcasian

I'm still not sure that would help Ken

Yeah i was gonna say.. He still wouldn't reach number one.

You could fill this game with bots with useless across the board fighters and he would still lose.

You are the definition of low class

lol wrong man. You can't find a classier guy than me, that's just fact.

I don't know what to tell you mang, you really don't have the roster for us to fight this out unless you want to fight my 350k dudes but they are pretty badass too. You gonna keep punching from down there all you want but that's just bad sliders bros.

By the way, your alliance still exists. You write about missing this and missing that but you jumped ship the second you could. You should actually thank me, apart from starting threads with 1 promising long post and then quitting to never post again this hating one me is probably the most you have ever committed in your life lol.

Keep it up tho, you are a true Keyboard Warrior LOL

Now I'm gonna catch some ZZZ's, I actually have some really tough fights tomorrow.

lol wrong man. You can't find a classier guy than me, that's just fact.

I don't know what to tell you mang, you really don't have the roster for us to fight this out unless you want to fight my 350k dudes but they are pretty badass too. You gonna keep punching from down there all you want but that's just bad sliders bros.

By the way, your alliance still exists. You write about missing this and missing that but you jumped ship the second you could. You should actually thank me, apart from starting threads with 1 promising long post and then quitting to never post again this hating one me is probably the most you have ever committed in your life lol.

Keep it up tho, you are a true Keyboard Warrior LOL

Now I'm gonna catch some ZZZ's, I actually have some really tough fights tomorrow.

Too long, didn't read

• Downvote 1

I’ve never been pissed at you, even when you wouldn’t fight Glass Joe vs my guy.

To be honest the only people that bothered me (at some point, not even now) were the ones insulting Master Grumpy about his bad back. Found it very low class.

RFC reaches out for a super fight vs your barbarian. My heavy champs are killers if you are looking for a challenge. Let me know.

Hey, the FARTMMA 185lb champ is pretty badass too!

• Upvote 1