PFL: Tycoon Golden Gloves Tournament

Id love to join in, but I dont like the training allowance with private stacked alliance gyms available it seems unfair.

If this was a regular tournament or something, you would have a point. But skimmin the public gyms in NY, there are several gyms with 0-3 ppl in a session for punching, striking d, and cts. That really isn't bad training.

Guys not created yet, gotta wait. :(

Pretty sure we have to wait to be given a date to create someone for this, you may want to create 'the Filipino 2' lol spots seem to be filling quick tho... Ezkel when is the date? Any idea?

Looking like it may be next Sunday if we manage to get to 16 guys. Unless we manage to get to 25 or so signups by then, which I doubt.

I believe that is 16 entrants now :) is that the amount you are lookin for Ezekel?

Not even sure why other folks are signing up. You're looking at a 3 time QFC creation tourney winner. 26 and 4 since joining. No one will think less of you for conceding the belt to the champ and calling it a loss :-P (haha, just friendly smack talking... nobody get heated!)

Also, I know its probably random picks but if call outs are acceptable, I would be happy to destroy 'the infamous 3 time QFC creation tourney champ' and show him what its like to not face a can!

(as you said friendly smack talk ha)

• Upvote 2

I'm keen if there is still room? :)

Looks like your number 17. If we end up doing a 16 man tourney, which seems likely, looks like you just missed the cut. I messaged the guy who made a fighter early to see if he still wants to make a new guy, if he says he wants out, then your in. I will be running more golden gloves tournies in the future, both creation and established fighters. You could make a guy the same day as the others and be a replacement if needed. Or use him to join PFL Boxing division. :thumbup:

I believe that is 16 entrants now :) is that the amount you are lookin for Ezekel?

Also, I know its probably random picks but if call outs are acceptable, I would be happy to destroy 'the infamous 3 time QFC creation tourney champ' and show him what its like to not face a can!

(as you said friendly smack talk ha)

If the number stays where it's currently at,we can start next Sunday(12th).

Yea call outs are acceptable, not like someone would be gettin an advantage or anything.

Haha you do make me laugh 'king' you still bitter about gettin destroyed by Jackson? Anyway once I beat chronic I would love to face you and make it 3-0 between us... Presuming you make it past the first stage that is (unlikely bro)

• Upvote 1