I'm about to begin learning BJJ

skull

I hope your MMA debut goes better than that guy's poster making debut.

Amateur MMA is hilarious. "Hey, let's make something for the newcomers to transition them". "Good idea, what rules". "Eh...pff....ehhh...no elbows on the ground?". "Perfect!" haha.

Good luck mate. If you fight have as good as Ted Getstoned you'll be a millionaire by 2017.

EDIT: I'm also amused by how you look like a massive fucking tank in your picture. Looking like a Light Heavyweight or Heavyweight just based on the photograph haha. At first I was like "Wait, this guy's like twice the size Storman was" and then I realized you weren't near anything for proportions haha.

Thanks guys, ima definitely have someone record it. But I'm only posting it if I win LOL

Damn dude i have a whole evening booked watching the replay of you getting ko in 10 secs .DO not disappoint your fans post that shit .I can see it going like this .Did you talk to mike about a sponsorship ?I assume he give a year vip if you wear some mma tycoon shorts and a shirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExdD3sLBoTY

EDIT: I'm also amused by how you look like a massive fucking tank in your picture. Looking like a Light Heavyweight or Heavyweight just based on the photograph haha. At first I was like "Wait, this guy's like twice the size Storman was" and then I realized you weren't near anything for proportions haha.

I was thinking Mexican vitamins / or jon jones supplements :thumbup: .

I hope your MMA debut goes better than that guy's poster making debut.

Amateur MMA is hilarious. "Hey, let's make something for the newcomers to transition them". "Good idea, what rules". "Eh...pff....ehhh...no elbows on the ground?". "Perfect!" haha.

Good luck mate. If you fight have as good as Ted Getstoned you'll be a millionaire by 2017.

in VIRGINIA, elbows are legal for amateur. http://oofights.com/about-us/for-fighters/va-amateur-mma-rules/

I know right, I should hook him up with some of the poster makers on here lol

in VIRGINIA, elbows are legal for amateur. http://oofights.com/about-us/for-fighters/va-amateur-mma-rules/

I know right, I should hook him up with some of the poster makers on here lol

Lmao. So in short...amateur rules and pro rules are the same? Haha.

Fingers crossed you don't end up with one of those mats which has the texture consistency of a black back on a sponge.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Cheers man.

What comp you entering? Mine is Grappling Industries which i believe goes by EBI rules.

it's called 'Newbreed ultimate challenge' they do points tournaments. it will be my first time competing for them. I prefer sub only but this tournament is only 50 miles away so I may as well compete
  • Upvote 1

it's called 'Newbreed ultimate challenge' they do points tournaments. it will be my first time competing for them. I prefer sub only but this tournament is only 50 miles away so I may as well compete

Awesome.

A few of my gym mates entered the IBJJF Open in Sydney and i checked it out. That was a knockout tourney.

The one i entered is sub only and its round robin so i can at least get a few rolls in.

• 2 weeks later...