How much does private gym cost weekly?

BudLight

Xyel knows what hes talking about.

Chuck in all your fighters with sparbots in groups of 9. The youngsters will train up and the overall group sparring quality will increase as time goes on. Obviously the ideal would be 8 5 star sparbots and 1 youngster! But the way youve proposed above looks fine to me.

As for sparbots not doing back to back sparring - just keep an eye on them. As Xyel said, if their morale goes down too much - due to the back to back sparring - then their worth as a sparring partner drops too.

I used to rinse my sparbots by making them spar eg all am sessions and also Saturday pm, which seemed fine. But I dont need to do that any more. I just make my older guys spar with my younger guys - the older fighters get to tick over and the younger benefit from the sessions. Sometimes theyre in groups of 9, sometimes 5, very occasionally down to 3. All depends on who needs what, whos recovering from a fight etc etc.

Im not so rigid and perfectionist with it any more. All fighters get to their skill caps sooner or later, assuming theyre not a super slow learner. Normally by their mid-20s they barely train anyway, just a bit of maintenance and fine tuning here and there.

(But all my fighters do some sparring every week. 6 sessions for the ones Im trying to pump quickly, 2 or 3 for the teenagers or elderly fighters.)

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

What is the minimum level at which you spar?

Superb? Exceptional?

Thanks for the info

Useless..!

If for example you create a 1,12,2,1 fighter with 12 kicks, and want to quickly get their other striking up, I might train 2x punches, 2x clinch, 2x str def, 2x boxing spar, 1x wrestling spar, 1x CT(g) per week. Something like that.

• Upvote 1

Useless..!

If for example you create a 1,12,2,1 fighter with 12 kicks, and want to quickly get their other striking up, I might train 2x punches, 2x clinch, 2x str def, 2x boxing spar, 1x wrestling spar, 1x CT(g) per week. Something like that.

Okay, so if I am sparring with a fighter who is 12 boxing but 1/2 in the other disciplines, and I am trying to raise wrestling. Would sparring him against a 12 wrestler raise his stats quicker than say, 1:1 with an elite coach?

Useless..!

Fuck

This is how you get your primaries so high waaaaay before everyone else.

Grumpy had taught me the breakdown but by implementing kicks first and boxing early (19) you build the total package much sooner than the competition.

We were working Cruzeiro`s build backwards during a study group I recently led. The kicks piece was the missing link.

Truly fascinating, oh well 370k will finally be the bracket I build my first proper project, or not, as I always go for unorthodox builds.

OMG If I beat the Island in a few days I would have beaten the game before my first perfect project is completed. This actually gives me something to look forward to so many thanks dear fren.

So your ranking determines who gets dibs on free agents.

The fastest way to get into the top 100 is fighting properly built 25 year olds and fight in QFC + restricted ID orgs.

once you enter the top 100 you will be able to pick up some very descent, older fighters. Look for fighters that started their career at 18 years old as these guys develop properly unlike 25 year olds that are basically useless when they hit 32-33.

A few managers manage to build 25 year olds pretty well but it`s tough as hell and honestly not as satisfying as building a proper 18 yr old prospect.

Okay, so if I am sparring with a fighter who is 12 boxing but 1/2 in the other disciplines, and I am trying to raise wrestling. Would sparring him against a 12 wrestler raise his stats quicker than say, 1:1 with an elite coach?

I believe all training, and sparring, works like this - if your coach (for secondaries) or your average sparring partner (for primaries) is more than 2 levels higher than you, you get the maximum training benefit.

So to raise wrestling from level 2 you need to spar with guys who are level 4 or above. To raise defensive grappling from level 9 (as a random example) you need a coach with wrestling and bjj skills above level 11. For maximum efficiency that is. Youd still get gains but at a slower rate if their skills were lower.

[its been some years since Ive heard any differently on this so if my info is out of date please correct me!!]

I believe all training, and sparring, works like this - if your coach (for secondaries) or your average sparring partner (for primaries) is more than 2 levels higher than you, you get the maximum training benefit.

So to raise wrestling from level 2 you need to spar with guys who are level 4 or above. To raise defensive grappling from level 9 (as a random example) you need a coach with wrestling and bjj skills above level 11. For maximum efficiency that is. Youd still get gains but at a slower rate if their skills were lower.

[its been some years since Ive heard any differently on this so if my info is out of date please correct me!!]

Noted! Thanking