Bushido (290K+) Media Thread

Rei

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14602447964753.jpg

Joseph "Joey-J" Jostrzebski (292065)

Despite being "embarassing" I must have left some impression on Snoats as he feels the need to keep mentioning my name despite beating me twice. I've always showed him respect in defeat so not really sure what his issue is with me.

I may not be the best fighter, but i fight whoever is in front of me. I win some, i lose some.

But no matter, looking forward i will concentrate on my upcoming opponent Trump who has never been knocked out. Let's see if i can be the first to crack that chin!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

I do not see my loss to you as humiliating. We all take losses. How you deal with then shows the type of person you are. I congratulated you post fight and wished you good luck. I regrouped myself and improved allround into the much more complete martial artist that I am.

If I become the champ, no more title defenses will be declined, like with the paper champ who is holding the division currently hostage with his cowardness.

Good luck in your next fight and see you when our paths cross again sometime in the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are pathetic. You sign your guy to an ID org and once you are champ, refuse to put your rank\hype\belt on the line against the number one contender, chosen by the org owner.

I guess that you are just happy to collect hype,sit still and then fuck the org over by going to an unrestricted one once your boy is trained up enough. Coward.

Bjorn with his passive aggressive 'how to win friends and influence people' typical bullshit once again. You are never wrong are you boy?

You ask for a fight against my guy McLaughlin (who is at the upper end of the 290k ID bracket whilst yours is at the lower end), I asked for a little more time to train as I thought 2 weeks was taking the piss to be honest. To my surprise I get a pm from Rei saying that Mommy doesn't want to wait and give me anytime to train ( from the fighter that despite having a large ID and primary advantage and also taking 5+ months out to train solidly) and if I don't accept Bjorn is going to throw his toys out of the pram yet again. In the end Rei was able to get him to give me a whole 3 weeks training which was oh so kind of Bjorn and I accepted to help Rei out.

Now after a whole lot of shit on the forums and a lot of time spent defending Bjorn, I finally gave up a year or so ago and decided that he just didn't want to be helped and he probably enjoyed all the drama no matter how negative it was even though half the time he cries to Mike. I sent him a pm a couple of months ago and thought that we might actually try and be civil to each other but he tries to bait me with some shitty post fight speech and here again in Bushido's thread.

I give up with you Bjorn. Monsieur Camara has a valid point, you do make it difficult for anyone to like you. Picking up FA's to retire them is a cbomb's move. What was wrong with sending them back to the FA market if you are about to quit the game for the 8th time this week? I think you actually enjoy being a cbomb and trying get people to react to your childish stunts and ridiculous call outs. Is this the only org that will have you know after calling out every champ or high hyped fighter with your un-worthy FA pick ups?

I'll go back to sticking you on the ignore list and not fighting any of your guys or having anything to do with you again. It's funny how 99% of the community can get along and fight almost anybody yet 99% of the community don't want anything to do with you. Something for you to think about eh?

Sorry for adding this to your org's thread Rei but I just got sick of the diarrhoea that constantly dribbles out of his lying mouth.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Bjorn with his passive aggressive 'how to win friends and influence people' typical bullshit once again. You are never wrong are you boy?

You ask for a fight against my guy McLaughlin (who is at the upper end of the 290k ID bracket whilst yours is at the lower end), I asked for a little more time to train as I thought 2 weeks was taking the piss to be honest. To my surprise I get a pm from Rei saying that Mommy doesn't want to wait and give me anytime to train ( from the fighter that despite having a large ID and primary advantage and also taking 5+ months out to train solidly) and if I don't accept Bjorn is going to throw his toys out of the pram yet again. In the end Rei was able to get him to give me a whole 3 weeks training which was oh so kind of Bjorn and I accepted to help Rei out.

Now after a whole lot of shit on the forums and a lot of time spent defending Bjorn, I finally gave up a year or so ago and decided that he just didn't want to be helped and he probably enjoyed all the drama no matter how negative it was even though half the time he cries to Mike. I sent him a pm a couple of months ago and thought that we might actually try and be civil to each other but he tries to bait me with some shitty post fight speech and here again in Bushido's thread.

I give up with you Bjorn. Monsieur Camara has a valid point, you do make it difficult for anyone to like you. Picking up FA's to retire them is a cbomb's move. What was wrong with sending them back to the FA market if you are about to quit the game for the 8th time this week? I think you actually enjoy being a cbomb and trying get people to react to your childish stunts and ridiculous call outs. Is this the only org that will have you know after calling out every champ or high hyped fighter with your un-worthy FA pick ups?

I'll go back to sticking you on the ignore list and not fighting any of your guys or having anything to do with you again. It's funny how 99% of the community can get along and fight almost anybody yet 99% of the community don't want anything to do with you. Something for you to think about eh?

Sorry for adding this to your org's thread Rei but I just got sick of the diarrhoea that constantly dribbles out of his lying mouth.

1) I got offered a fight against your boy and accepted, you declined. You apparently needed more training time. In the end, I gave in and you got what you wanted, so what exactly are you crying about?

2) I actually prefer fighting managers that I do not like, as it is more fun to hear them make excuses afterwards.

3) What fighter did I pick up from the FA list just to retire? Johan Farfy Iii you mean? He was just retired to wait until TWGC kicked off ( maybe two week retirement) , as I scrapped my gym and had no place to train. He is signed up for TWGC. Get your facts straight first Stu.

Anyway, if you want to make get something else off your chest, feel free to send me a PM or make another thread, so the Bushido thread does not get filled with this type of irrelevant stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bushido 71 Jacobson v Bunker 3 PREVIEW

By Alika Webb

This preview is brought to you by Urban Fighter, the number one clothing store in New York and the official sponsor of Gil "Bipolar" Jacobson and Tony Bunker.

Bushido 武士道 (290K+)

Bushido 71 Jacobson v Bunker 3 - Gil Jacobson Vs Tony Bunker

In Tokyo’s number one organization, two men will once again stand toe to toe in a battle for featherweight supremacy and bragging rights as this battle completes their trilogy. They have gone to war two times before and their familiarity with each other adds some additional intrigue. Will they learn from their mistakes or will they stay headstrong in their resolve? Will these warriors dare to put it all on the line against a familiar foe and charge forward with disregard for their own well-being or will their previous battles come into play as they cautiously pick their shots on their path to victory?

Gil "Bipolar" Jacobson is the current Bushido featherweight champion and is no stranger to trilogies. Three times in a row did this persistent brawler take Junior Vilson to the final bell and now he’s ready to do so once more against a familiar face. A ten fight winning streak was halted as Gil Jacobson ran into a stop sign named Tony Bunker. A draw gave neither man the ending they craved for and thus a rematch took place. They went at it again and while the fight still remained competitive from start to finish, Tony Bunker was able to walk away the victor after a barroom brawl of a slugfest. Now they face each other for the third and final time, with the Bushido featherweight title on the line and Gil Jacobson will want to end the trilogy with an exclamation point to prove once and for all that he is the superior athlete. Will the third time be the charm for Gil Jacobson? Will he be able to get his revenge and defend the coveted Bushido featherweight title all in one go?

Tony Bunker made the undefeated rascal that was 22 year old Gil "Bipolar" Jacobson feel more than welcome in Jacobson’s promotional debut as they went to war. A three round street fight gave the judges a hard time to score the fight for either man and thus they declared it a draw. In their first encounter, Tony Bunker punished the newcomer’s lower body with slapping kicks but the clobbering punches from Gil Jacobson more than kept him in the race to the finish. Their second fight was another brawl until the final bell was rung. Tony Bunker traded in some of his whipping kicks for some brick-like punches and walked away victorious but he had to claw his way to victory as Gil Jacobson relentlessly kept coming after him with a head full of steam. After a short run in Bushido’s bantamweight division, he has returned to his former weight class with a thirst for gold. Will Tony Bunker be able to win two in a row against the current champion and end the feud once and for all?

Two samurai from the Japan of old have travelled through time and ended up in Lord Rei Rei’s Bushido organization. Two warriors bearing the Japanese fighting spirit step into the ring clad in battle armor from top to toe, with a mighty elongated blade sheathed within reach by their fearsome side. The ropes of the ring trapping these two warriors like icebergs, closing in these fearsome warriors on a glacial path of war. The icy wind flowing from these stone cold killers’ glares sends chills into the crowd. Time is freezing over as their blades are drawn from their scabbards. They are set for battle and when lord Rei Rei himself gives the sign, these two samurai warriors will rush to the center of the ring with evil intent. Blades will clash in an eruption of lethal strikes and when the dust settles only one will be left standing.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14598583159219.png

Cody Chalke (294143)

(Bar supervisor at Sully's Bar & Grill)

Kylar, you are one tough opponent. But in order for me to once again climb the ladder i had to take out whoever is in front of me. I was on the verge of a title shot before i suffered my first loss in this division. I'm sorry i had to put a stop to your win streak but i need to make my mark before Bushido closes its doors.

• Upvote 1

Two of the final three posters for Bushido

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1505769417b70.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1505865385bushido72%20vers%202.png

If you haven't already, please check our important announcement covering the closure of Bushido.

You can find it by clicking the image below

http://oi64.tinypic.com/3026iol.jpg

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14598583159219.png

Cody Chalke (294143)

(Bar supervisor at Sully's Bar & Grill)

Kylar, you are one tough opponent. But in order for me to once again climb the ladder i had to take out whoever is in front of me. I was on the verge of a title shot before i suffered my first loss in this division. I'm sorry i had to put a stop to your win streak but i need to make my mark before Bushido closes its doors.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4w12.jpg

Kylar Sensei (296696): Congrats on the W Cody. It was a chess match and you were the better man that night. Nothing but respect. Have to get back to the gym so I can work my way up the division again. Hoping to see you at the top and avenge my loss eventually.

Also posted on Buzz.

As many of you may know, Bushido will be closing our doors for good on October 7th. We want to end our journey with a bang, and are looking for one more fighter to fill a special spot on our final card. Our p4p #1 Fighter, the #3 Welterweight in the world, the #18 p4p in MMATycoon and the Bushido Welterweight Champion Ira Wright seeks someone worthy to clash with on the momentous event. If your fighter is the one, get in touch. Happy to negotiate with org owners for some cross-promotion.

Wright is our most dominant Champion in history and a future Hall of Famer, with a record number of title defences at six.

If you're up for the challenge, and feel you are worthy of it - get in touch.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

I'm stoked to be headlining the event in less than two days time.

Hats off to Reco Penn for actually accepting the challenge when all other contenders and the champ were declining the offer.

Good luck Reco, but just not too much good luck. May the best man win.

THank you Bushido-staff and fans for everything that you have done. You guys rule!

Also Rei , if you can't find a dancing partner for Ira Wright, you know I've got some slick dance moves...I'll go to battle!

FrigidQuarrelsomeKudu-max-1mb.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As many of you know, Bushido will be closing its doors indefinitely after our final event on October 7th. By then, we would have held 72 events featuring over 700 fights. As of today, we have had 35 unique Champions across all of our weight-classes, some even managing to capture gold in more than just one.

I would like to thank all managers that have made this venture a pleasurable one, as it could not have been done without you. Special thanks goes to my alliance-mates Hector, Tim and Jay as well as the likes of Grant Brophy, David Brent, Power Shark, Ras Diaz, Stef Power, and the many others who have been easy to work with over the past year and a half.

It's been a wonderful journey, and I look forward to the next.

As for our event tomorrow, its a stacked one from start to finish.

Y834a10.png

ehLi5Ee.png

NCegOD8.png

rpiZLyQ.png

Xl3p7j0.png

Z3RsxQD.png

Thanks for everything!

• Upvote 7