NJMMA Bantamweight Battle - Creations from 1/1/18

thedry16

Looking forward to the tournament final, it was fun participating.

Congratulations to Peter Dry and NJMMA, this is the best way to determine a new champion. No one can say anything about the BW champion that emerges from this. With all due respect though, there's a big posibility that one of my guys steps in in the near future and snatches that belt.

Looking forward to the tournament final, it was fun participating.

Congratulations to Peter Dry and NJMMA, this is the best way to determine a new champion. No one can say anything about the BW champion that emerges from this. With all due respect though, there's a big posibility that one of my guys steps in in the near future and snatches that belt.

I welcome the challenge. Rather it's taking the belt and emerging as the first 135 champ or taking it later. The belt will be worn around Sanka's waist.

Or mine...

Well that will be a 50/50 fight for the evil empire. A win for me and a loss for you. lol.

Congrats to my buddy Alfred for winning this tournament. Side note I am quite surprised with Marvin Meep who is now 3-1 however each of his wins has been by convincing decision. I thought i would be able to finish at least someone with him but its good to know he can last that long in fights. I was hoping to see a Marvin Meep vs finalist Sanka Coffee. Coffee beat the guy who beat Meep and with Meeps one lose coming from sub I would love to see what would happen if the heavy hitter Coffee fights the guy with a really great hit to miss ratio in Marvin Meep.

Congrats to my buddy Alfred for winning this tournament. Side note I am quite surprised with Marvin Meep who is now 3-1 however each of his wins has been by convincing decision. I thought i would be able to finish at least someone with him but its good to know he can last that long in fights. I was hoping to see a Marvin Meep vs finalist Sanka Coffee. Coffee beat the guy who beat Meep and with Meeps one lose coming from sub I would love to see what would happen if the heavy hitter Coffee fights the guy with a really great hit to miss ratio in Marvin Meep.

Book it. Coffie will fight him. Also congrats to Nakata. Almost had him. Finally just swept him for top position and dove back for deep kneebar that ended up not only giving away my top position but giving him side control. :(

Of course not, contract ran out and i had to resign that is all. He is actually getting signed to the fight i am interested in vs sanka coffee. You know this is hilarious though, Peter Dry won your tournament and the funny way with a guy who got cuts easily where you won his tournament with a fighter highly resemabling Kirby from the finals of your first IFC tournament. My favorite to come out of a creation tournament so far is Boris Boulder who is 3-1 in Rise now and that is the one who lost to Peter Dry in round 2. You got me hooked to these tournaments though as i am in the semis of rise grappling tournament and i just made my fighter for your next tournament. Terry Crew who you remember well is here in NJMMA right now and he is still on a roll after i missed 3 weeks of training thanks to not being able to join gyms on my phone and as you remember I almost sacked Crew after that.

• Upvote 1

Aah very cool. I'm guessing that match up will end up deciding a title shot afterwards? After Hector vs Mason (scary for my guy)

It's definitely funny how it's worked out in the end and it just goes to show you don't need awesome rolls at the very beginner levels of the game. Cut's easily would usually get a guy thrown on the trash heap but Danton's learning speed ended up being a massive positive for him. I'm loving all the tournaments too though and hope people keep arranging them.

I wonder why you don't see any for the older ID fighters in the game?

Of course not, contract ran out and i had to resign that is all. He is actually getting signed to the fight i am interested in vs sanka coffee. You know this is hilarious though, Peter Dry won your tournament and the funny way with a guy who got cuts easily where you won his tournament with a fighter highly resemabling Kirby from the finals of your first IFC tournament. My favorite to come out of a creation tournament so far is Boris Boulder who is 3-1 in Rise now and that is the one who lost to Peter Dry in round 2. You got me hooked to these tournaments though as i am in the semis of rise grappling tournament and i just made my fighter for your next tournament. Terry Crew who you remember well is here in NJMMA right now and he is still on a roll after i missed 3 weeks of training thanks to not being able to join gyms on my phone and as you remember I almost sacked Crew after that.

Can you start typing my guy's name correctly? I even wrote it when i said book it hoping you would catch that.