Fantasy Basketball League 2015/2016

I ccould find someone, however i dont like the whole "lock for the week" ordeal, can we vote? I like being able to say "my opponent is beating me in rebounds so im gonna start more big men today"

Obviously I vote for weekly roster locks and here vote for weekly roster locks because there's more strategically involve because there's more strategy involved. If I can plug in a guy because I need rebounds that is easy and the guy who can log in every single day is at the biggest advantage. But if i have 2 superstars playing 2 games and 1 better than average guy playing 4 games it makes you factor a lot more than I need more rebounds. Going weekly also prevents plug n play where someone drops people left and right just to get stats. I've done both ways in fantasy basketball and I don't think the weekly is more challenging. Either way I'll play but if we are going daily, your gonna force me to add/drop a lot just to get as many points as possible.

We need to get this started, I'll be happy to create and league and be commish regardless of scoring settings. We need to get this rolling because the first games start tonight. If we can get a draft by Sunday, we can start league play on Monday and only miss the first week.

• 2 months later...