lotos

ACCEPTING PAYMENTS NOW: just tell me how many tickets you want here and transfer the money for the MEGA RAFFLE. This automatically enters you.

ENTRIES SHOULD BE IN BY 8:00PM UK TIME TO GUARANTEE ENTRY.

• Upvote 1

That's very noble of you man. Ok . How about this? Take the one you really want and give one away. I will raffle one with a 50K max entry or something fun. I wanna see them gone................... and/or I just auction the lot. Maybe one single auction for the collection?

My focus is on a new collection right now. What were you favourite ones out of curiousity?

• Upvote 1

I think you should take at least three and feel free to do what u want with them. I took a risk doing a raffle and the reality is that I could have seen them all go for 150k. You are extremely kind to be happy with one, but you deserve rewarded (especially as you made an effort to take part). Albeit my main concern is that the avatars will go to fighters that are going to get used, so if you can do that then that would be great. Auction the 3rd one if you want. That would be excellent, cos then it gets a home..... but it's up to you.

Anyway it's great that you took part. Nice one.

• Upvote 2

Grats! And awesome of you to let him sell the rest!

I wouldn't imagine Ramirez wants the hassle, but yeh by all means.............Ramirez? You wanna sell em all?

As long as they don't sit in his cabinet picking up dust like the rest of his collection....ha ha.

.......also Laz, don't submit the items 2, cos I noticed a small glitch in both I'd like to sort out before they go.

OK matey....No. if someone wants a cheap avatar they know where to go. SO u don't wanna sell 'em all?

I think I will leave selling avatars for a while. I will do something over Christmas and possibly one more raffle this year.