ETERNITY - World Kickboxing Series ~ Discussion, News & Rankings

KingEpicity

Better man won congrats to Lance tho! Oh, also http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15503760528356.jpg this man does one KT fight and dips to SFL Lool

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15418516389264.jpg Vs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15503760528356.jpg Make it happen chief!!! He keeps ducking

• Upvote 2

Better man won congrats to Lance tho! Oh, also http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15503760528356.jpg this man does one KT fight and dips to SFL Lool

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15418516389264.jpg Vs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15503760528356.jpg Make it happen chief!!! He keeps ducking

I will pass along this declaration of war. I'm not sure what his future plans are however.

----

Okay so 2nd PPV event down. About the same hype but it's a process.

I will be writing a special write up covering the main and co main events since they weren't gotten to in time.

Thanks for support everyone's been super helpful

• 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4b20.jpg

Lloyd Badweather Jr. (345884)

Badweather meets with the press after his latest win.

"Da badweathas are here! Da Badweathas are heah! Fook da badweather's dey say den fook U!!! Dis my divisun, Eye future of KT. On me way 2 first 1M/1M/1M KT contract!"

• 1 month later...

I will just post my mass mail to my org to because I know a few fighters have moved on.

First of all, despite the reason I apologize for not being on here, I should of at least sent a message out and made sure it was in proper, active hands but I really wasn't in the right state of mind the past 2-3 weeks.

My father as some of you know has diabetes and heart problems and has been suffering from infection that has taken over half his left now and the doctors are trying really hard to keep it from taking his life.

It's hard to talk about to even to close friends for me, much less people on the internet but my absense can't just go unexplained and I hope this helps puts some context to it.

He's been in the hospital for the past two weeks or so fighting for his life and I have been traveling between work and the hospital and spending any other free time with my wife and kids and mentally this has been the hardest month or so of my entire life. For some reason even thinking about MMATycoon through it was just too much stress for me to bear and made me sick to my stomach(as did anything else in my life that wasn't absolutely essential to me or family). I should of sent a message sooner tho but he is now out of immediate danger and is doing better for now so I am home full time with my family and work.

I don't blame anyone for signing with another org in the time, especially when not resigned due to me forgetting to ask Scott to do anymore than do some matchmaking. He was just hear to help with financials so asking him to do anything else was a burden for him as well so I thank him for what help he could give.

I am back to work tho and putting my all into fixing and building back up any holes that have appeared in the org, if you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

I will make sure that no matter what, if anything like this happens again... I will give someone a chance to come forward and help run it in my absense or I will sell it.

Saying all that, I def need help and I'm looking for a staff member(price can be discussed so if anyone is interested please PM me.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

EŦERNITY ₪ KICKBθXING

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1591171660WTFFF.gif

is currently in dire need of fighters in the following divisions:

145 lbs

155 lbs

170 lbs

In order to consistently strive for fresh competition and new challenge for our fighters, from champions to bottom-feeders we don't want to fall into the old KT problem of having fighters face each other over and over again, I am willing to make whatever deals and favors I need to make to help bring some help to these divisions. If it comes down to it, 155 and 145 may have to be merged but I have worked very hard to create separate divisions and it would be a big step backwards to see that work unfold.

Of course we are always looking to sign fighters in every division who want to follow the path of the the gladiator and prove themselves the best strikers in the world. Even if you're just an Mixed Martial Artist who would like to dip his toes in the world of kickboxing and see how it feels, we have a place for you on our cards. This is the World Series of Kickboxing and this isn't just the elite, premier org in the sport.. it's a potential proving ground for any top MMA fighter out there who thinks themselves a true elite striker.

If anyone has any strikers who need a contract, young MMA fighters who have striking but want to keep busy while training their grappling, MMA fighters who they are willing to convert to kickboxing or maybe even MMA fighters that are getting old and they have to choose which skills to let depopping ravage(in which case KT may be an option to keep him active for another real life year) then please contact me.

Even if you dislike me personally there is a great alternative option in 8 Limbs

Owner is a great guy and runs a steady, dependably org.

Thanks for any consideration you guys may or may not give. I will be here, striving to improve the aspects of MMATycoon that I can control and help anyone else out anyway I can(like staying away from sign up threads).

• Upvote 2

EŦERNITY KICKBθXING

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1591171660WTFFF.gif

is currently in dire need of fighters in the following divisions:

145 lbs

155 lbs

170 lbs

In order to consistently strive for fresh competition and new challenge for our fighters, from champions to bottom-feeders we don't want to fall into the old KT problem of having fighters face each other over and over again, I am willing to make whatever deals and favors I need to make to help bring some help to these divisions. If it comes down to it, 155 and 145 may have to be merged but I have worked very hard to create separate divisions and it would be a big step backwards to see that work unfold.

Of course we are always looking to sign fighters in every division who want to follow the path of the the gladiator and prove themselves the best strikers in the world. Even if you're just an Mixed Martial Artist who would like to dip his toes in the world of kickboxing and see how it feels, we have a place for you on our cards. This is the World Series of Kickboxing and this isn't just the elite, premier org in the sport.. it's a potential proving ground for any top MMA fighter out there who thinks themselves a true elite striker.

If anyone has any strikers who need a contract, young MMA fighters who have striking but want to keep busy while training their grappling, MMA fighters who they are willing to convert to kickboxing or maybe even MMA fighters that are getting old and they have to choose which skills to let depopping ravage(in which case KT may be an option to keep him active for another real life year) then please contact me.

Even if you dislike me personally there is a great alternative option in 8 Limbs

Owner is a great guy and runs a steady, dependably org.

Thanks for any consideration you guys may or may not give. I will be here, striving to improve the aspects of MMATycoon that I can control and help anyone else out anyway I can(like staying away from sign up threads).

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14410702306629.jpg

Wilson "Dub Dub" Wills Jr

13-4 in MMA
6-2 in grappling
1-0 now in KT after a dominating statement tko win in my KT debut at Eternity!
I am the most diverse fighter in the world today and start considering a move to either competitive ballet or clarinet next.
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

14410702306629.jpg

13-4-0 in MMA

6-2-0 in grappling

2-0-0 in KT

There ain't any easy fights against guys from team LT, so I'm pleased with another massive win and the title shot next.
The champ Snake Duanesboy still has to accept the bout for next weekend, but I expect that to be nothing less than a formality at this point. 
Looking forward to testing myself against the 8-0-0 145lbs KT champion! 

Wait what, he is a 135lbs fighter using his speed hack to win fights at 145lbs? Is it that same bullshit again as with guys like ADA
Aaah well, so be it, cheaters gonna cheat, so it is up to us real fighters to still overcome them and put them back in their place.

14410702306629.jpg

13-4-0 in MMA

6-2-0 in grappling

2-0-0 in KT

Where on earth is that little pussy hiding? 
The 'champ' still hasn't accept his title defense against me for this upcoming weekend,but has been online the entire week? 
What's up little pussy, are you trying to beef up to an acceptable weight before accepting this fight, so that you can fight like a gentleman? 

Fucking pussies! 

• 3 weeks later...

14410702306629.jpg

image.png.84cc92ee9a11da7d746c2091d58f34f5.png

13-4-0 in MMA

6-2-0 in grappling

3-0-0 in KT

Took the KT world by storm after unretiring, by becoming 5th p4p in just one and a half months. Could have been way quicker, but Snake dodged me for too long. Now he got what he deserved for fighting underweight... 

Wills Jr connects with a nice cross there... Duanesboy is looking wobbly and Wills Jr recognises it - he's rushed in and lands two more brutal shots that send Duanesboy to the canvas, out cold! A brutal finish to the fight - Wills Jr jumps onto the ropes to celebrate with the crowd!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:44 of round 4, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Wilson Wills Jr!
Wilson Wills Jr is the new featherweight champion!