What other games do you play? (PC)

It's class, can't wait until they add more stuff to it though like vehicles, wildlife for hunting, etc

Yeah its pretty god damn fun it has a lot of bugs though but its in early alpha so thats to be expected

Quake Live - been playing quakes since the first quake was introduced. Dont play so much these days anymore but every now and then I log in to a free for all server to kick some ass. =)

Civilization V - a good way to lose the sense of time.

Gran Turismo 6 - really much fun with good rig or setup

• 1 month later...

I haven't bought OOTP14... still running OOTP13. Are there many changes?

Before OOTP13 I had been running OOTPX... so as you can see I typically wait a bit before upgrading.

Not really that many changes, just more refined. I suggest waiting for OOTP15 though, it is on sale in a couple of months.

Text based games, manager simulators or tycoon games are my specialty. That kind of explains why i like this game, it is basically all 3 of those, lol. I am a massive fan of Paradox Interactive as well and CK2 is my favorite game they made. I also like games which you can mod them to your own demands. TEW, WMMA, FM2013, OOTP14, CK2 are very customizable games. You can basically change everything in all of them and play a totally different game from what they are proposing you.

A few other games i like are Democracy 3, that is decent (also very customizable). I like Civilization from the old games and the old Sim City 3000 (the new one sucks really badly though). A great old (somewhat outdated) game is Capitalism Lab. Great old economic game. I guess Total War Rome II is a must have for strategy gamers. Supreme Ruler 2020 is an awesome geopolitical game, however it can be slow on some computers.

Right now Im playing Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

Playing as Japan, and my plan is too focus on long distance robots, factories, minerals and supplies and sit neutral as the other countries fight and weaken themselves, Then I will increase my already big fleet and take over Nationalist China and Australia, New Zealand, Nuclear bomb America, ruin their infrastructure with Intercontinental Missiles

Great game

• Upvote 1