UFC 228 Woodley vs Till Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

Woodley is so good, he wins at events that haven't even happened yet...

d04d9a9a79e622352b04d3c7df1e877a.png

So, the one time I actually pick Till, he loses?

11fcfb663ca1d80445034125a5cdf456.png

c14b9575fed0df180a0954bed561ce9b.png

Yeah Woodley is basically another Lawler, likes to get hit to land his own shots but against Woodley that will not work with his insane power.

Woodley is great but I really dont like the talk that hes the greatest WW of all time. GSP defended it 9 times and almost never lost a round. Woodley squeaked by wonderboy twice after throwing negative 15 punches in both fights and cant finish Maia. To me he still has a lot to prove before I put him ahead of GSP.

I mean I wouldn't say he squeaked by Wonderboy in the first fight... he arguably had two 10-8 rounds against him

• Upvote 1

Yeah Woodley is basically another Lawler, likes to get hit to land his own shots but against Woodley that will not work with his insane power.

Woodley is great but I really dont like the talk that hes the greatest WW of all time. GSP defended it 9 times and almost never lost a round. Woodley squeaked by wonderboy twice after throwing negative 15 punches in both fights and cant finish Maia. To me he still has a lot to prove before I put him ahead of GSP.

They are saying one of the greatest though, not the greatest. And besides GSP and Hughes, there's really not anyone you can put above him

So happy for Jim Miller ... and Diego Sanchez
Poor Karolina though ... her getting KOed like that ... -_-

all the Mic-skilled personalities of English and Irish boys learning stuff one after the other these days :)

Till is alright ... he will be back ...next match he will get thrown an easier opponent to get back on the hype train ... Dana likes him for all those swearing and mic-stuff..at the end of the day that's what matters nowadays in the UFC

So happy for Jim Miller ... and Diego Sanchez

Poor Karolina though ... her getting KOed like that ... -_-

all the Mic-skilled personalities of English and Irish boys learning stuff one after the other these days :)

Till is alright ... he will be back ...next match he will get thrown an easier opponent to get back on the hype train ... Dana likes him for all those swearing and mic-stuff..at the end of the day that's what matters nowadays in the UFC

Till is no Conor and will never reach the level he has. Belts or no belts. Till is nowhere near the level of Conor in terms of likability, be it character personality, charisma, or persona, whatever you wanna call it.

When I seen that Till was actually a favorite, I was shocked. People are blind. Till has shown us nothing in the UFC that warranted a victory over Woodley. He beat up an old LW. He was gifted a victory in a publicized sparring match that he missed weight for. Woodley is on another level in terms of Mixed Martial Arts.

Niko got rocked. It'll happen.

I figured Niko would get rocked because he wanted to stand in the paint and bang, but I felt like he'd hang on long enough for Alhassan to gas and then he'd put the pressure on him... no. Donkey punch combo FTW.

To be fair, he didnt get rocked, rather he got KTFO that very instant--went to sleep standing. Tycoon's equivalent of fight PBP not showing any knockdowns or fighter being rocked, just the last line with the bolded text, au revoir.

Right, Till is no Conor, who’d wanna be compared to the jerk