ATTENTION: Latrobe Arundel

The big day has arrived...!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=323315&fidb=332123

Probably the fight that I have been the most curious about in the last years on here.

Can't wait for this either, and admittedly, I seldom watch the high end fights mostly because I'm not worthy to even be in the same room with my guys, haha!

• Upvote 3

Just over one minute into Round 3...

"Arundel waving his hands out in front of him, looking to distract Bolleke.

Oooooooooooh, not good. A low kick from Arundel lands where it shouldn't have, right in the... well, you know what he did? He kicked him in the penis. He's injured, injured bad. The referee sends both fighters to their corners and Bolleke has 5 minutes to recover. He's OK now though... a thumbs up from Bolleke and we're back underway with a touch of gloves."

• Upvote 3

Bolleke should win but I like Action's slider game vs anybody from LOD.

In what fantasy world should Bolleke win vs Arundel? Do you "like Action's slider game vs anybody from LOD" enough to bet $500k to $1 Million on Toussaint Bissainthe vs Roli Poli ? If "Action" Jackson isn't afraid of the Action, I'll take a bet from him in the amount of his choice up to $500k, as long as you are willing to make up the difference for a total of $1 Million. If it's a draw, everybody gets their money back.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

In what fantasy world should Bolleke win vs Arundel? Do you "like Action's slider game vs anybody from LOD" enough to bet $500k to $1 Million on Toussaint Bissainthe vs Roli Poli ? If "Action" Jackson isn't afraid of the Action, I'll take a bet from him in the amount of his choice up to $500k, as long as you are willing to make up the difference for a total of $1 Million. If it's a draw, everybody gets their money back.

Bad bet. Granite vs Big Right Hand. 3 years in game training on em too.

I like Arundel's odds vs the Legion of Noobs.

Hmm so CK hurts Blake's feelings and I'm somehow involved? Haha it's not like CK and I have ever talked sliders since we are in different alliances. The 3 year training advantage is pretty glaring but I will accept the fight with more time to train. As far as the wager not really my thing but I'll tell you what I'll bet $1 CK will win his next fight vs Blake. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1