Gladius Island

MrWonder

Come on children be nice to each other! Listen McKean, You are definitely a small dude. I hear you have a brother that is not muppet sized like you. A bit bigger. Now, I have this fellow named Satan Nosferatu. What about we put your little brother Willy up against my boy Satan? How about I make the call to Mr. Wonder and we make this happen?

Camp Dieselnoi has been asking for this fight for half a year now. Come on Mckean, don't be a puss, accept the fight.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I hope everyone is fine, as you already understand we are reaching the end of the season and I hope we will be able to finish it the best way possible.

The last card on the Island will only feature 5x5min fights and after that one I'm glad to announce our transition to our new location.

Yes it is now settled we will move to Asterdam after the Island season and every fighter will be able to continue fighting. The org will be ID restricted excepted in the +265lbs division where it will be open weight and open ID.

The restriction will be 362k+ excepted for Island fighters, that will give all of you more chance to stay competitive. If you have any question or suggestion don't hesitate to ask.

Let's break into the Top 5 best org on MMA Tycoon

• Upvote 1

Now that we are near he end of this season I'd like to give a big thank you to Mr Wonder for running GLADIUS in such a superb way. Thank you Thank you Thank you! Man, you must have put a lot of effort into this and it's really apreciated!

Also I'd like to thank the other managers that fought in GLADIUS this season. I had a chance to fight some really experienced managers, and I really learned a lot. I hope to see you all when Gladius continues in Amsterdam.

Thanks kids, it was a lot fun!

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I hope everyone is fine, as you already understand we are reaching the end of the season and I hope we will be able to finish it the best way possible.

The last card on the Island will only feature 5x5min fights and after that one I'm glad to announce our transition to our new location.

Yes it is now settled we will move to Asterdam after the Island season and every fighter will be able to continue fighting. The org will be ID restricted excepted in the +265lbs division where it will be open weight and open ID.

The restriction will be 362k+ excepted for Island fighters, that will give all of you more chance to stay competitive. If you have any question or suggestion don't hesitate to ask.

Let's break into the Top 5 best org on MMA Tycoon

What a great season we`ve had in Gladius.

I swear I haven`t had this much fun since Scottie and I ran orgs on the Island 3-4 seasons ago :)

Great fights, top fights and even a tourney.

I will be "dropping off" my fighters at Gladius and make sure they get picked up from FA.

Again, thank you so much for the laughs, the beatings and for sticking to the plan to the end.