Guess Diaz isnt lying

toejam98

I know how betting works dumbass. I have been doing it since you first starting jerking off with your hulkamania foam finger. But that has nothing to do with why he didn't place a bet when the odds dropped in his favor. It was just an excuse like everyone makes after the fact.

he didnt drop a bet because he probably isnt a degenerate gambler. youre an overall degenerate...as well as an overall idiot, so i'm sure you managed to lose money on the bout even though you were so confident in johnson...

Somehow I find it hard to believe you could lift tour foot high enough to tie your own shoes.

I got people on this game who can verify what I say. But you can believe what you want. I have a hard time believing you would have 50 cents to put in the machine. You know. With fathers day being so expensive and all...

He submits brown belts and brags about it on the internet. He's obviously a rare athletic specimen who's flexible enough to land high kicks.

I never said that I submitted brown belts. Do you always lie? Or is that the side effect of Pot that is been smuggled in someone's ass?

he didnt drop a bet because he probably isnt a degenerate gambler. youre an overall degenerate...as well as an overall idiot, so i'm sure you managed to lose money on the bout even though you were so confident in johnson...

I have bet real money on fights in a couple years. Still doesn't keep me from using my skill to part a fool and their tycoon money.

I never said that I submitted brown belts. Do you always lie? Or is that the side effect of Pot that is been smuggled in someone's ass?

I hardly read anything you say anymore, but FMan mentioned that you "submit brown belts". For the record, I can smoke an ounce of weed smuggled in somebody's ass and still submit you with a flying armbar.

But I'd prefer just submitting you with the chuckle berry hand shake.

Edited by CKeppelrun