Guess Diaz isnt lying

toejam98

GSP punches like a girl. It is sad how stiff and slow his right hand is. Probabley why he uses the superman punch so much. Without a distaction he would rarely land with it. Those mancines are not very accurate because they favor specific punches and long arms. But you dont need the machine to see his punch is weak. Machine is still fun though. Many memories of making an ass of myself hitting it with head kicks at the mall lol.

THe difference is GSP threw it with technique. He kept both his feet on the ground while punching, etc. Chris just "LULZ IMA DRUNK GONA PUNCH YO FACE"

Sloppy sucker punches may be stronger, doenst mean much if you cant land [Hendo vs Lyoto?]

Lol that GSP punch wasn't technical. Stop making excuses. He wasn't on his toes. He got no torque in the punch. It was basically an arm punch. He threw it like it was a jab. This is why he is a decision machine. He can't generate any power and is just striking like it is point karate. He is quick so he has an effective jab. But he has no power and doesn't even know how to throw a right hand. Diaz was right. He hits like a girl.

Rampage didn't do much better, and he even stepped into it.

I think it was because he doesnt know how the machine works. He come in at an angle with a wild haymaker. The ball is basically on a track. So you have to hit it straight or the energy of the punch is lost before the ball hits the sensor at the top of the machine.

There is a video on youtube of Pat Barry throwing Head kicks and almost maxing out the score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meAJfeva0YM

Lol that GSP punch wasn't technical. Stop making excuses. He wasn't on his toes. He got no torque in the punch. It was basically an arm punch. He threw it like it was a jab. This is why he is a decision machine. He can't generate any power and is just striking like it is point karate. He is quick so he has an effective jab. But he has no power and doesn't even know how to throw a right hand. Diaz was right. He hits like a girl.

Thats bullshit IMO up until a few fights ago he finished guys on a regulary basis, the last 6 guys he has fought to a decision have only ever been KOd a handful of times between them. Those machines are stupid, if you stand right in front of it and punch through it you will get a huge score .

Yeah, those machine are tricky. Some of them have different settings to, like WW, HW yada yada. You have to be really accurate, and hit it straight. It's on a track that goes straight back and there's a sensor at the end where the ball strikes. We have one at this wing joint the next town over.

I step in with a solid right straight and I think my max was like 820 something.

Now I have a friend who's like 3 inches shorter than me, and maybe 25lbs lighter, but he scores 850-860 like clockwork. He throws this Josh Koschek-like baseball haymaker and nails it dead-center.

My problem is, when I throw a haymaker, I never end up getting it quite square, I end up scoring in the high 700's. Really annoying this little squirt can beat me at it. Maybe I'll buy one and practice lol.

Chris Angel seems to be pretty damned good at it...he caught it solid.

Thats bullshit IMO up until a few fights ago he finished guys on a regulary basis, the last 6 guys he has fought to a decision have only ever been KOd a handful of times between them. Those machines are stupid, if you stand right in front of it and punch through it you will get a huge score .

Just like Jon Fitch he was able to finish people on his way up until he ran into good fighters who werent about to retire. Penn is 155, Serra is 155, Hughes was old. Even Sherk was really 155 even though he didnt start there. But was very small. Out side of those his last finish was Frank Trigg 8 years ago, or 15 fights ago, or his 5th UFC fight. After that he was among the top guys and cant finish top ranked legit fighters. Fitch finished all kinds of people until he moved past guys like Luigi, Roan, and Burkman. But when you fight good fighters who are closer athletically. It comes down to technique to get submissions and power to get KO's and he doesnt have either. Neither did Fitch.

Yeah, those machine are tricky. Some of them have different settings to, like WW, HW yada yada. You have to be really accurate, and hit it straight. It's on a track that goes straight back and there's a sensor at the end where the ball strikes. We have one at this wing joint the next town over.

I step in with a solid right straight and I think my max was like 820 something.

Now I have a friend who's like 3 inches shorter than me, and maybe 25lbs lighter, but he scores 850-860 like clockwork. He throws this Josh Koschek-like baseball haymaker and nails it dead-center.

My problem is, when I throw a haymaker, I never end up getting it quite square, I end up scoring in the high 700's. Really annoying this little squirt can beat me at it. Maybe I'll buy one and practice lol.

Chris Angel seems to be pretty damned good at it...he caught it solid.

I was about to buy one at one point. But they were $3500 used. I saw one the other day on craigs list(2 of them in working condition) for $1500 each. Now i dont have any use for them lol.

Its weird how they work. Its a very heavy machine. I would hit it and the whole damn thing would shake and make a very loud sound. The bag was flat so the score was lower. But it would score like 780. Then a couple skinny teenagers come in and scored 800 and the thing didnt make a noise and had no power at all. Being short i throw hooks. So i stood on the side and threw hooks. I would get the same score with left and right hooks and my straight punch and my right high kick. Dont know why. When i finally found one that was inflated propperly i scored 910. But i think each machine must have its own sensitivity setting. Because i have seen videos where almost every punch maxs the score out.

They are fun by meaningless. Even if it did measure accurate force which it dont. It still wouldnt measure how heavy your hands are. If you are blessed with heavy hands you can smash people with little speed or power like a Leben.

Has anyone seen the Soccer ball one you kick? I kicked the shit out of it.

http://www.primetimeamusements.com/pics1/primetime-kicker.jpg

Those girl punches Georges throws fucked up Koschecks eye socket something fierce.

He gave koscheck a black eye like a kid on a playground. Hardly requires power. Sounds like you are reaching because you want to believe he has power.

Those girl punches Royce throws fucked up Kimos eye something fierce.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8283/16kimo42oi.jpg

• Downvote 1

no...no he didnt just give him a "black eye." he broke his orbital bone with the first punch of the fight. koscheck is clearly still scared of getting hit in that eye every fight. if you watched mma and got off fightfinder you would know these things. but yes...he clearly doesnt hit hard, while he breaks a guys orbital. makes perfect sense.

It was a rough night for me. Pretty much the first punch Georges landed, a hard jab, broke my orbital socket (the round bone in your skull that your eyes sit in) but also my orbital plate (the cheekbone).

I had no depth perception and was basically a one-eyed fighter for the next 23 minutes. I can man up but the pain was just horrible. It hurt worse than anything I've ever experienced. It hurt even more than when I cut my big toe off when I was six -- when I was playing with my grandfather's axe being a little shit.

Seriously -- the eye hurt way worse than chopping my big toe off.

I had major surgery after the fight. The doctors told me that I took the punch right in the eyeball, and what happens when the eye takes a direct impact is the bone explodes and drops down in order to stop the pressure to the eye resulting in an exploding eyeball.

http://mma.sbnation....ainful-mma-news

you realize koscheck was out for awhile after that gsp fight, right? it was the girl punch that put him out.

• Upvote 2

no...no he didnt just give him a "black eye." he broke his orbital bone with the first punch of the fight. koscheck is clearly still scared of getting hit in that eye every fight. if you watched mma and got off fightfinder you would know these things. but yes...he clearly doesnt hit hard, while he breaks a guys orbital. makes perfect sense.

[/size][/color][/i][/size][/color]

http://mma.sbnation....ainful-mma-news

you realize koscheck was out for awhile after that gsp fight, right? it was the girl punch that put him out.

Your tools keep taking one thing and trying to make it mean another. Shows how ignorant and twisted your logic is.Injured eye doesnt mean hits hard. Cro Cop broke Sakus orbital from his back. A place we know is impossible to get power to from as there is only a couple reported cases of someone getting KOed in that position. Clearly you can get great power from the position and most fighters wont even try to strike from there. So how did Saku get his broken? Because shit happens. Not all parts of the orbital require the same force to fracture. So basically this injury doesnt mean power. If there was power there. There would likely be a KO. Kos wasnt hurt and we know he is not that hard to hurt since Paulo knocked him out. Alves had him hurt/out, Hazelette rocked him off the top of my head. There is nothing to suggest GSP has power. Not in his fights or their results, this video, or his opponents comments. They all show the opposite.

The ey

eye socket is a bony cup that surrounds and protects the eye. The rim of the socket is made of fairly thick bones, while the floor and nasal side of the socket is paper thin in many places. A fracture is a broken bone in the eye socket involving the rim, the floor or both.

• Indirect orbital floor fracture ("blowout fracture"). This occurs when the bony rim of the eye remains intact, but the paper thin floor of the eye socket cracks or ruptures. This can cause a small hole in the floor of the eye socket that can trap parts of the eye muscles and surrounding structures. The injured eye may not move normally in its socket, which can cause double vision. Most blowout fractures are caused by an impact to the front of the eye from something bigger than the eye opening, such as a baseball, a fist or an automobile dashboard.

Basically GSP hits about as hard as the average man. Nothing more, nothing less.

... and once again BrainSmasher leaves us questioning if he's a bit slow or full blown retarded.

Then why didnt he KO Kos if he hits so hard? If you want to hero worship him and convience yourself he hits hard you go right ahead. Dont expect others to buy your bullshit.

you said all koscheck had was a black eye...which clearly isnt true. youre clearly just dumb.

cro cop is a heavyweight, and he was one of the best strikers in the game at that point...sakuraba is a natural welterweight. not the best example to use there, but i guess you dont have many other options. and if there's a few reported cases of people getting KO's off their back...then i guess it isnt impossible to break an orbital from there either, especially when the guy on the bottom is a much larger striker.

if the average man could cause the damage gsp did to koscheck...then we'd see that happen in every fight, but we dont.

try again.