The rematch is set, as both Lodano and RP made weight well under the 265lbs limit.

RP McMurphy stepped onto the scale first, weighing 233.2lbs. The former Champion looks all business but flashes a smile as he steps off the scale.

Lodano weighed in at 247lbs even. The New current Champion looks confident and excited.

As the two men face off they shake hands and hug briefly.. RP stands a little taller as Lucus must look up a small distance, but Lodano has a smile on his face that won't go away.. RP McMurphy finally smiles and the two men shake hands and wish each other good luck..

"What will we expect tomorrow RP?"

"Blood, war, excitement, don't miss this one. We don't need to talk shit to hype this fight because everyone knows who we are and what we do when we go out there and fight. People want to see this rematch and I respect him a lot, but I am getting my Title back, that's the only option or my career is over for the time being."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b33.jpg

LUCAS LODANO

REPORTER: First of all, congratulations on your title defense. While admittedly your first TTFC title defense was not a high rating fight per se, you and RP did indeed come to the cage ready to battle. It is well known you and RP have a high respect for each other. I, among others couldn't help but notice that you only got the fight to the clinch once and did not knock RP down even once. Were you holding back?

LODANO: Right, I was thinking, you know what, I have never won a fight by decision. Too many of my fights are ending in the second round or earlier and that disappoints certain paying fans who feel they are not getting their money's worth.... Of course I didn't hold back. I was not holding back in any manner, and while I still need to work on my punch efficiency, I would not call throwing over twice as many punches as RP as holding back. I mean seriously the only area I possibly held back in was not fighting in a way that would open up a cut on RP. Other than that it is work your strategy while always looking for an opportunity for the knockout. Hats off to RP for avoiding a knockout this time, but I am glad to get my first decision win.

REPORTER: You have done quite well in rematches. The list of fighters you have beaten twice now includes Aldebaran De Touro, Edvan De Moraes, Miroslav Maruska, Don Diego, and RP McMurphy. Why do you think you have done so well in your rematches?

LODANO: Well, before I entered that stage in my career in which opponents figured out how to open cuts on me, I was fortunate to have what some commentators would refer to as a swagger. If you had not beat me in say 60 seconds, your confidence would take a dip and this was true in the rematches as well. I think I was also helped in that all these fights were title fights and, while that means you have tough opponents (the reason why you actually often even see the same opponent more than once), there is also a desire to not lose that belt.

REPORTER: Your next fight has been announced already. Any comments on that.

LODANO: Not so much the fight itself. My manager, however, is already working a game plan for the fight. Russell Wallace is no joke and apparently actually fought in Las Vegas Contenders back when Rogelio was running the show there. My comments are more about the event. TTFC is putting on the TTFC's Halloween Bash where all the belts are on the line. There are two cool things about this event from a personal standpoint. If there is any place I would want to fight other than New York, it is London. My career really took off when I signed with Bamma and was sent to London to train. Hopefully I can get a win in front of my remaining fans who haven't seen me fight live in London since February 2014.The second is that I will actually not be the main card fight. Hopefully I defend my title with few wounds to nurse so I can simply be a fan and watch some of these other title fights.

REPORTER: Anything else you want to mention?

LODANO: I got my orders. Be sure to tune in to TTFC's Halloween Bash where you will have the opportunity to see Ice Drago, Natsu Dragneel, Dennis Page, Igor Yakovchenko, Scotty Bennett, Kelemi Seia, Sellus Gravius, and yours truly, Lucas Lodano put their belts on the line. It is going to be rocking in Wombley Arena. Silly Billy for life.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13986921987599.png

"Machine Gun" RP McMurphy (208346)

"Congrats on the win my friend, you're a beast.

The lone fact that I brought you to your first decision win of your career, and didn't get Knocked Out, I might not retire after all.

Keep that Title Lodano, best of luck in your future. Thanks for the rematch."

• 3 weeks later...

LUCAS LODANO

REPORTER: How was it being able to fight in London and get to add another win to your resume?

LODANO: I am no stranger to winning as I have now arrived at 25 knockout wins, but the truth is I know I am very fortunate to be where I am career wise. Seriously, just earlier this year I dropped four fights in a span of five bouts, but here I am defending my belt for the honor of representing TTFC in the Olympics. It was fantastic to get the win in London before some of the best mma fans in the world.

REPORTER: Have you already scoped out your next opponent, Andrei Kersikov?

LODANO: We know enough to know that while I am ranked higher, due to Kersikov's management our corner will actually be the underdog going into this fight. We actually will not work out a specific game plan until two things happen. First, I have two more Silly Billy readings to do this weekend. Second, we are waiting until TTFC releases us and we sign with UPG before developing a specific gameplan. Whatever the gameplan winds up being, I am pretty sure neither you nor the fans nor Kersikov will be surprised by it.

REPORTER: Your biggest win on your resume to this date has probably been against Mellow Mood who, until this past weekend, had not lost since your August 2014 Superman Punch win over him. The person who just beat Mellow Mood, Chick Bowdrie, is actually the favorite to win the Olympics at the Heavyweight level. While you will not be facing Mellow Mood who will be fighting in the Olympics as a Super Heavyweight, does your victory over him give you confidence as you enter the Olympics?

LODANO: It is possible I have faced slightly less top competition than some of my Olympic counterparts. Therefore, it is good that I have the win over Mellow Mood on my resume so as to bolster my resume. However confidence going into the Olympics comes from returning to winning fights and doing somewhat better in protecting myself from cuts.

REPORTER: Are there any fights you are looking forward to?

LODANO: With two more readings of The Adventures and Misadventures of Silly Billy coming up this weekend, I really haven't payed much attention to the anticipated Olympic bouts. So, the fight I am looking forward to is mine with Kersikov. However, I do want to give a shout out to my gym mate, Rico Kehl, who will be facing Black Jesus this weekend in the EFFA Featherweight Junior Grand Master of KT tournament semifinals. So, that is the one fight I am looking forward to even with this weekend's speaking and reading obligations.

Holy cow great win, Wallace has a granite chin and held the Primary advantage over Lodano.

Perfect take-down defense, and 150 KO power I'm sure of it..

Lodano is a big underdog against Kersikov but I honestly am saying it's 50/50, whoever lands first wins this I say.

• 3 weeks later...

SOMEWHERE IN NEW YORK NEAR OR AT aLion's MMA:

ROGELIO COTTONFLOSS: While his early exit from the Olympics may mean he has one more fight this year, Lucas Lodano has decided to provide a review of his 2015 mma career. Once done, any questions for him can be given to me via writing or after he has left. Lodano will have an additional conference responding to questions within 14 days. All I will say before you speak with Lucas is that while it is very easy to take a glass half empty approach in recognizing Lodano has five losses this year and is already home from Amsterdam, the glass half full approach will point out that Lodano has added five more title fight wins to his resume including three at TTFC.

LUCAS LODANO

If I wasn't cut up so much by Andrei, who knows maybe I would be doing a reading instead of talking to you fine folks about mma. Man, it has been a great year though even if my vicious counterparts in the cage have learned how to make my blood flow.

So, yeah, this year started out with a couple of fights against Don Diego. While the results of the fights may have confirmed the view that perhaps this wasn't the fairest matchup in the world, we had genuine concern that Don Diego might attempt to run circles against me. I had actually been signed by WFC to face an undefeated Vladimir Venger, but Diego took the honors of defeating him before I had a chance. In the grand scheme of things I suppose I should be thankful not only because it allowed me a couple of title fight wins, but also because unbeknownst to us we were showing up on the radar of earning respect from the Bradley Burns camp.

But, let me not get ahead of myself as I must now address a somewhat sad period in my career of losing four out of five fights. So, I had beat Don Diego twice and while Diego had earned his fights, it was time to fight someone my own size. Obviously no one wants to lose and when you have a seventeen fight win streak on your resume, a loss can be frustrating. I however had lost to Roosevelt Coleman and bounced back from that. So at the time we simply recognized that there is always a chance of losing in a heavyweight fight. Chris Coath just happened to be the person to beat me this time. WFC and I may have parted ways anyhow, but a change in management meant I was looking for a new home. The new home would actually be home as I signed with TTFC in New York.

To say the least, things started off poorly and I was wondering if i might become the butt of jokes because my other means of gainful employment is writing children's books. By the way, Silly Billy for life. Anyhow, in my first TTFC fight I was totally dominated but did get to participate in my first fight that went all five rounds. It was evident that my manager and I had no idea at the time how to pull off a decision win as I lost every single round on the cards. But, whatever, I am a younger fighter learning the ropes and I knew I might eventually be in a fight that goes the distance. Rung Thrym beat me fair and square and I had learned my lesson ready to win.

Instead, Itse Perkele knocked me out in the second round, I was beginning to look like a flash in the pan, and almost as frustrating for me as the losses was that three consecutive opponents had opened up a cut on me in the first round. You don't have to be named Andrei to leave me looking like this after a fight. It was an outright rough patch of my career. I guess I have to say something positive. Well, i did actually get a takedown in that fight.

Anyhow, my intro to TTFC started with two losses. I got matched up with Spurt Reynolds. I guess my corner and I breathed a sigh of relief when I exited the first round without any cuts. I sometimes do not fight efficiently, but i came out and got the KO in 21 seconds only missing one shot. People actually listening to me are probably fans, so you know this wasn't quite the turn around we were all waiting for. No, I had to go and lose to Philip Dyson in my third fight in a row that ended in the second round.

We had two things going for us. First, we had signed an unfavorable contract of sorts with TTFC. Basically I signed for 12 fights which would be possibly shortened if I was winning a lot or not winning enough. The second is that Don Diego's respect of me had caused certain fighters in the Bradley Burns camp take notice of me. But I will get back to that later.

So, I enter the cage at 1-3 in TTFC in what would normally be my last fight there if on a standard 5 fight contract. I needed a win to keep my career going it seemed. Otherwise, I would have probably become fodder for the TTFC big dogs likely being allowed to leave my contract two or three fights early and hoping I was still doing well with Silly Billy. I enter the cage at 1-3 in TTFC having been cut wide open in all my TTFC fights but one. And, as the fans know, blood would indeed be flowing again in my fight with Lil Fame. But, fortunately for me, I was the one who opened the cut on the opponent and had a TKO victory.

So, I am a measly 2-3 to start my TTFC career. The second win meant we were okay with TTFC with a chance to fulfill the 12 fight contract. Then favor shined on me. I actually get a title fight shot having only started at 2-3. The champ, RP McMurphy, although he did call out Sellus Gravius, was having a tough time finding an opponent. In general, I am known to accept any fight and this 12 fight contract apparently made me a candidate. If RP didn't want the fight, it would not have happened. Even at 1-4, I had a fan in Don Diego and fortunately for me RP McMurphy was looking to avenge Don Diego's losses.

Wait a second, I kept this quote because as true as it was, it also was motivation to do better. The preview for TTFC Page vs Camacho, the card RP and I would fight on had these words:

"Up next on the main card we have a 265lb title fight between RP McMurphy and Lucas Lodano. RP is from Montreal and fights out of the Bradley Burns Camp. RP is back to his natural weight class after a failed bid at the 265+ title. RP is known for his ability to pressuer his Opp's and keep a pace that most 265ers cant handle. RP is a natural Ground fighter but he does have some stand up skills but his grappling is his bread and butter. His Opp. Lucas is from New York and fights out of the Rogelio Cottonfloss Camp. Lucas came into TTFC with a lot of hype but has failed to live up to it at this point but a win against RP could validate all of the hype he came in with. Lucas is known for his Power having Koed 23 fighters in his young career. I think for Lucas to win this fight he must keep the fight standing and use his Boxing to get the KO. I think for RP to win this fight he will need to use his footwork to stay out of danger and get the fight to the ground. With that being said I believe RP gets the win here by getting the fight to the ground and grinding out Lucas."

The classic between us was our rematch, but of course RP could wonder if I got some favor from the judges because by then I was the champion. Anyhow, I actually cut RP instead of him cutting me. He did get a couple of takedowns in that first round, but I was able to display my G power in the second round. I don't really want to talk about the second fight other than directing you to watch (read) it again. Well, I will say this, I only had to wait until the second time around to win a decision.

I then beat Russell Wallace in the Halloween Bash for the honor of being bashed by Andrei Kersikov in the Olympics.

Thank you for your time. Remember to not only exercise with your children, but to read with them. As Rogelio mentioned earlier, leave any questions you have with him and I will address them later.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

LUCAS LODANO

REPORTER: I am here with Lucas Lodano and his manager Rogelio Cottonfloss. Another Cottonfloss fighter will finish out the interview time with us as Lodano will be leaving early to do another one of his Silly Billy readings. Anyhow, Rogelio, it is no secret you are a mid-level manager. How frustrating have these past two Lodano losses been for you?

COTTONFLOSS: Well, I am certainly not going to put Lucas on blast because, except perhaps for my minor stint with NGF that prevented it from dying right away after a certain merger buyout, he is likely the only reason anyone in mma really knows my name even if I have lucked out and had a few good fighters come to my camp.

REPORTER: Also, why did you lie to us and not allow Lodano to speak to us earlier?

COTTONFLOSS: Perhaps we forgot. Perhaps the questions you provided were stupid. Perhaps Silly Billy commitments took precedence. It wasn't intentional. Anyhow, Lodano has to leave soon, so he will speak now about the TTFC news.

LODANO: It is kind of sad that another fine org I have been involved with will be closing shortly after I have arrived. And while I only went 5-4 in TTFC, it was a better 5-4 than anyone could have imagined. Three TTFC title fight wins and an Olympic appearance are not too shabby.

REPORTER: Are you retiring soon and devoting yourself solely to children's writing?

LODANO: You never know in this business when your manager will depart ways with you and/or it may be time to call it career so as to preserve your legacy. The answer, however, is no. Even if turns out that being a top 100 p4p fighter again is an elusive pipe dream, I am only 28 and still have a lot of fight left in me. Furthermore, I am looking forward to going to MFN and earning the right for a title fight shot. Well, I must excuse myself now, but here comes Victor Loosa.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b17.jpg

VICTOR LOOSA

REPORTER: We were expecting someone with a bigger name, but I guess this makes sense due to Karter and McKane calling attention to your controversial decision win over Ozzy prior to your upcoming championship bout him.

LOOSA: Hey, a win is a win is a win. However, Ozzy and his manager have reason to be disappointed. I guess the judges were shocked I pulled off a reversal against the likes of Ozzy in that first round and my actually attempting to sub him in the third round. It was enough for the win.

REPORTER: Do you really think the decision in your second fight would have went your way if you had merely one successful reversal and one sub attempt?

LOOSA: Why not? In fact, I think McKane knew that as well. He only tried three takedowns in that fight. Of course he isn't scared of me and my ground game, but he was afraid of losing a decision to me again. Check this: While he only tried five takedowns in the first fight, he attempted 15 submissions in that fight. Do you know how many he attempted in the victory? One. Man, I sometimes wish I had a better manager like Chris Karter. Did you know that he is in the discussions of being the GOAT manager and I am stuck with a guy named Cottonfloss? Ridiculous.

COTTONFLOSS: You know I am still here, right?

LOOSA: Anyhow, maybe I will come up with my own gameplan this time. Or maybe I can get those blind, deaf, and dumb judges Karter was talking about for the trilogy fight?

REPORTER: You really don't have confidence in your corner, do you?

LOOSA: Or maybe I will just get one reversal and try one takedown and reclaim my belt. Confidence. Good question. We are together for a reason, but you did see how Lodano was ripped to shreds by a Dean Sutherland fighter. It is not so much lack of confidence per se, but that I have a stupid manager. But, as I just said, I do want to have that belt again. We will see what happens.

The close decision loss inspired RP to continue on. RP is now The Slaughterhouse HW Champion and 3-0 since the Lodano fight.

Would love for these two maybe to match up again in the future, hope you have renewed success for him as well!

Sounds good. Success to RP in the New Year.

Continue enjoying this game of MMA Tycoon.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13986921987599.png

RP McMurphy

"Make that 4-0 since we fought those two wars. All 4 Knockout wins too. Thanks for the inspiration, those losses were the best thing to ever happen to me. I lost focus and got greedy before, now I am a new, scary animal. Good luck from me, Machine Gun."

• 3 weeks later...

LUCAS LODANO

REPORTER: After a 2015 which saw you lose six times, including one string of three consecutive losses, you start out 2016 with a win. Any comments on the fight?

LODANO: Not really the fight per se. My boy Machine Gun publicly wished me luck. I had to come through with the win after such niceties. In fact, I think he fights in less than 24 hours. Good luck to RP from me, the G powered children's book author. Keep it G, RP.

REPORTER: So, what's next?

LODANO: The same as always. Working on my two passions: mma and writing. As stated before, I want to put myself in position to be awarded a title fight offer at MFN. Whether by a seemingly divine series of occurrences as was the case at TTFC or because I am the King Gladiator among boys as was the case at EFC, we see that I have done well when title fight time rolls around.

REPORTER: What advice do you normally give your younger fans, both youthful mma enthusiasts and the actual target audiences of your children's books?

LODANO: A lot of it is related to choosing to be a good reader. Even if you know college education isn't your cup of tea, it always pays to be well read. Something I have been telling people of all ages a lot recently is to actually develop and nurture your strengths. It is true that a person seriously needs to have an understanding of his or her weaknesses. However, many a person has not reached his or her full potential because they focused too much on weaknesses as opposed to operating out of and developing their strengths. Also, although it has been kind of corny, I have coined the new phrase "Keep it G." For my Silly Bully fans it means keep it G-rated. For my mma fans it means you better watch out for my fists that can knock a G out.

• Upvote 1