JLP

Cleveland made a bunch of trades today. Tyrod Taylor would be a decent QB for next year while they redshirt a franchise QB next year. Kizer goes to the Packers where he will magically turn into a HOF'er overnight.

Getting a #1 WR in Landry is massive to put on the opposite side of Josh Gordon (as long as he plays). Trading Kizer to Green Bay doesn't hurt them, but getting a former 1st round CB in return is a sneaky pick up. Then you pick up Tyrod Taylor, who Buffalo undervalued and didn't appreciate even though he took them to the playoffs, which gives you a stop-gap for whichever QB they draft.

Overall........a solid day for Cleveland. :yes:

Late night/early morning news......

Case Keenum to Denver - Denver needed a QB and Keenum clearly wasn't going back to Minnesota, so it makes sense.

Allen Robinson to Chicago - A bit of a surprise. Hadn't seen Robinson linked to anyone, but Chicago gets a #1 WR (when he's healthy) and Robinson gets paid.

great day for da beloved. Allen Robinson on a relatively cheap contract, have to hope the injury doesnt have a long term effect. Trey Burton and Taylor Gabriel are nice weapons in the passing game. Three nice weapons for Trubisky to use in the passing game. Definitely a huge upgrade for the bears receivers, also added a lot of speed that theyve been lacking on offense for many years.

Now they need to find a complementary edge rusher and a 2nd corner before the draft.

great day for da beloved. Allen Robinson on a relatively cheap contract, have to hope the injury doesnt have a long term effect. Trey Burton and Taylor Gabriel are nice weapons in the passing game. Three nice weapons for Trubisky to use in the passing game. Definitely a huge upgrade for the bears receivers, also added a lot of speed that theyve been lacking on offense for many years.

Still need Trubisky to get them the ball, but Burton might end up being a total steal for them.

We haven't really did anything but resign players we already had, like BArber, Evans, Grimes, and Brate.

Mitch Unrein for 3 years and 10.5 mil not doing anything for you?

I get my news from Facebook and they want to cover everybody else. I had to try to research things and that wasn't one of the names that came up, I'm still waiting for Karter's full Free Agency report.

I get my news from Facebook and they want to cover everybody else. I had to try to research things and that wasn't one of the names that came up, I'm still waiting for Karter's full Free Agency report.

We're adding affordable depth in FA. Smart move prioritizing resigning the contributers on our team.

We are gonna make a push for Alex Okafer. He has history w Licht and our new DL coach Buckner. We are interested in the Honey Badger but he isn't an affordable option and we know it.

Bucs fanbase are a lot of tards. They're tripping about no big FA signing. We are thinking long term when it comes to big contracts. We still have to resign a lot of ppl on our roster as it is:

Jameis Winston

Ali Marpet

Kwon Alexander

Just to name a few. Doesn't include the ppl we will need to offer contract extensions to in 2-3 years either.

We are being smart and will try to fill most of our holes/depth concerns in the draft.

I'd be happy with Barkley (highly unlikely), Nelson, Chubb, or Derwin James at 7.

I remember what happened the last time we picked an Alabama DB but I'd still be pretty happy if we have to settle for Minkah Fitzpatrick. Just hope we don't trade up and we sit and wait for whatever one of these guys are left.