TUF 14- Mayhem vs Pissping

Face Kicker

I'm really impressed with the little guy (the snitch) he avoid all the power shot by moving just a little and he counter a lot of others shot,his opponents gassed throwing heavy shot while the snitch was really technical and showed great skills in despite the tall difference.

I don't know if he's in the same weightclass than Diego but i think he could beat him easily.

He's not, Diego is a 145'er. I really liked the way Bermudez looked, but I'm seriously doubting he can take Diego down.

I can't stop watching that.... lol.

It looks like the guys on Bisping's team are jumping in to pull Hendo away! Hahaha! Probably the best Hendo/Bisping gif ever!

• Upvote 1

He's not, Diego is a 145'er. I really liked the way Bermudez looked, but I'm seriously doubting her can take Diego down.

Diego will absolutely destroy Bermudez. If Akira rocked him that badly so many times before he caught a fortunate choke, Diego will end him quickly and without mercy. Diego vs Dodson at 135 would be fun, Diego is pretty small build so I'm sure he could make 135, and as most TUF guys do he probably will drop down after the finale, especially with all the 155 guys dropping to 145 recently.

Was anyone else disgusted with how much unneccessary punishment Rosenthal allowed Carraway to take before stopping that fight? Sure he takes plaudits for his unwillingness to stop fights when the guy comes back to win or put on a great fight (Lesnar/Carwin, Shogun/Henderson), but this was absolutely horrendous. Carraway should have been stopped at least 15 strikes prior to losing conciousness. Terrible refereeing. The referees primary concern is not the fight being entertaining, its the fighters being safe, and I think Rosenthal needs reminding of this, regardless of how much people praised him for that Brock/Carwin instance. It was clear that Carraway was done even when Diego allowed him back to his feet and he was staggering around yet still Rosenthal waited for him to go out cold.

As much as I understand your criticism of Rosenthal here, you have to look and listen to what happened. Anytime Rosenthal said "fight back" or "you have to defend" Carraway responded by doing just that. I can specifically remember one time when Rosenthal said "fight back" and Carraway did something and got back to his feet.

On the other side of things, Carraway just got his ass kicked. There were plenty of times when I thought Rosenthal was going to jump in and stop it.

Diego will absolutely destroy Bermudez. If Akira rocked him that badly so many times before he caught a fortunate choke, Diego will end him quickly and without mercy. Diego vs Dodson at 135 would be fun, Diego is pretty small build so I'm sure he could make 135, and as most TUF guys do he probably will drop down after the finale, especially with all the 155 guys dropping to 145 recently.

I don't think Diego will drop down. There is no reason for him to. He reminds me a bit of Thiago Alves, lots of muscle that would make it hard for him to cut to 135.

I do believe that once UFC opens it's Flyweight division (oh yes, it's coming) A few of the guys will drop down. Should be an awesome division (Dodson, Gaudinot, Mighty Mouse).

As much as I understand your criticism of Rosenthal here, you have to look and listen to what happened. Anytime Rosenthal said "fight back" or "you have to defend" Carraway responded by doing just that. I can specifically remember one time when Rosenthal said "fight back" and Carraway did something and got back to his feet.

On the other side of things, Carraway just got his ass kicked. There were plenty of times when I thought Rosenthal was going to jump in and stop it.

I see what you're saying, but there has to be a cut off point where the venom of the shots he's taken and inability to stop them hitting him has to over ride his ability to respond to the referee's voice (he was never defending the shots despite his ability to get up because Diego allowed him to), and with Rosenthal there never is that point of "enough", he wont stop a fight until a guy goes out cold or makes it clear that he's given up. Its only a matter of time before we see a really serious injury on his watch.

true story. and bermudez looked pretty scared when diego was yelling at him after the fight about talking shit in the house lol.

true story. and bermudez looked pretty scared when diego was yelling at him after the fight about talking shit in the house lol.

To be fair can you blame him!? Bisping said it best! "I'm scared of Diego and he's only the size of my leg!" Haha! The kid is one of the most ferocious fighters I've ever seen in TUF.