UFC Undisputed 3

lylehumphreys

Any of you guys got UFC3? for xbox 360 i have created a camp (UnorthodoxFightersMMA)and need people to join or if i could jon one of yours,

im good at standup- Punches in bunches ;)

Ground game not bad - need practice.

on UFC 2010 my record was something like 56 wins 28 losses most TKO/KO

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 1

I played a good bit, mainly career. The thing I hate is that I put my fighter at 245 pounds, yet in career he comes in at 210. In regular exhebition mode he's back to 245 again.. I guess this is just so that he can fight in the LHW division as well, but when you see my fighter, he certainly doesn't look 210 haha. It's just a bit of a lame thing they force the weight down like that.

Career mode overall is pretty decent. It's more fun than 2010, imo. I got HOF a bit quick, and I heard you are forced to retire as well after a certain amount of fights which is pretty lame once again.

Overall, I'd give the game a 8/10. It's somewhat of an improvement compared to 2010, but plenty of room to improve on still.

I played a good bit, mainly career. The thing I hate is that I put my fighter at 245 pounds, yet in career he comes in at 210. In regular exhebition mode he's back to 245 again.. I guess this is just so that he can fight in the LHW division as well, but when you see my fighter, he certainly doesn't look 210 haha. It's just a bit of a lame thing they force the weight down like that.

Career mode overall is pretty decent. It's more fun than 2010, imo. I got HOF a bit quick, and I heard you are forced to retire as well after a certain amount of fights which is pretty lame once again.

Overall, I'd give the game a 8/10. It's somewhat of an improvement compared to 2010, but plenty of room to improve on still.

Definitely feels like an improvement over 2010, I'm great with the GNP and top grappling but the second I get a sub slapped on me it is so hard to get out of.

Definitely feels like an improvement over 2010, I'm great with the GNP and top grappling but the second I get a sub slapped on me it is so hard to get out of.

I prefer stand up i hate people who take you down and keep you there boring as hell just stand toe2toe and have a brawl thats my way

PUNCHES IN BUNCHES :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I always felt that the submission game in the UFC games were a bit a bit crazy. It's really tough to get out of on the higher difficulties, like impossible to get out off haha. I like the system in EA MMA where you had to tap the buttons and look out for your energy at the same time.

I am good standing and with ground and pound. Clinch work is always fun too, get them up against the cage and just mess them up badly haha.

I prefer stand up i hate people who take you down and keep you there boring as hell just stand toe2toe and have a brawl thats my way

PUNCHES IN BUNCHES :)

This game is so much easier to control on the ground when it comes to GNP now. It's a very effective fighting style and I have a ton of KO's in under a minute in my career because of this.

Yea, u get 48 fights and have to throw in the towel, currently on 3rd career :suicide_anim:

I always felt that the submission game in the UFC games were a bit a bit crazy. It's really tough to get out of on the higher difficulties, like impossible to get out off haha. I like the system in EA MMA where you had to tap the buttons and look out for your energy at the same time.

I am good standing and with ground and pound. Clinch work is always fun too, get them up against the cage and just mess them up badly haha.

Oh yeah, clinching someone and forcing them up against the cage is extremely effective. I love TKO'ing someone from knees to the body.

Yea, u get 48 fights and have to throw in the towel, currently on 3rd career :suicide_anim:

I'd probably be there too if I could've picked it up on it's release date. Just finished my 20th fight on Advanced. Will go to Expert for my next career and then do a third on the highest difficulty. I've found the AI is so good in these games that completing a successful career at the highest difficulty translates to instant success online.

My Fave ways of winning are flying knee, elbows (GnP) and just punishing their body until they collapse make them suffer :)

Oh yeah, if you are fighting a much better opponent its always nice to do a stick and move and punish the body with kicks. A round or two of that and you'll be set.

• Upvote 1

Is there a different version out that I don't know about? Played online last night for a bit and everyone else seems to have a copy where Jon Jones is the only LHW on the roster and Anderson Silva is the only MW.......

Gets dull very fast, although I did enjoy tapping some bum spamming elbows with Jon Jones with a nice rear naked choke from Chuck Liddel of all people.

Is there a different version out that I don't know about? Played online last night for a bit and everyone else seems to have a copy where Jon Jones is the only LHW on the roster and Anderson Silva is the only MW.......

Gets dull very fast, although I did enjoy tapping some bum spamming elbows with Jon Jones with a nice rear naked choke from Chuck Liddel of all people.

Not sure, I haven't played online yet but that is really weird. I know they've been having a ton of server issues...could be people only want to play with those two because they are rated so highly.

Have many of you guys done career mode yet? What kind of ratings have you managed to get your guy too? I just finished one and got him to 93 overall, Jon Jones's skills makes him look average :(

fuck really 93????????? i only got mine too 90 damn

Any realism to the game yet? Or is it still an arcade game?

From youtube videos it looks the same.

EA MMA you could get beat up, defend and recover, if you recover your fine again.

Undisputed you get beat up your fucked because the game works on a health bar theres no recovering, here in 2012 the game works on a fucking health bar. How ridiculous!!

fuck really 93????????? i only got mine too 90 damn

First effort as well lol, might have just got lucky I guess, he's a pretty well rounded guy rather than excelling anywhere, didn't learn very many moves either and only leveled up 2 of them, might well have been better off having him in the high 80's and then levelling up on a lot more moves.

Any realism to the game yet? Or is it still an arcade game?

From youtube videos it looks the same.

EA MMA you could get beat up, defend and recover, if you recover your fine again.

Undisputed you get beat up your fucked because the game works on a health bar theres no recovering, here in 2012 the game works on a fucking health bar. How ridiculous!!

On default settings it couldn't get much more arcadey, on simulation it's pretty sweet though.

Online play has it's issues as always but really enjoyed career mode and the AI, going to try my next career on the hardest difficulty to see how I fair there.

First effort as well lol, might have just got lucky I guess, he's a pretty well rounded guy rather than excelling anywhere, didn't learn very many moves either and only leveled up 2 of them, might well have been better off having him in the high 80's and then levelling up on a lot more moves.

i mean 93 is above very good. my 90 had 100 tdd and tdo and about 95 kicks and strikes with everything rounding around 65-75. i took some moves but heh. my second career was 88 with 100 sub offense and defens about everything on the ground was 100 and his tdd an o was 95 but i had a lot of moves for him not leveled up though but it works better