Disappeared fighters....

MMATycoon

If you're gunna be a dick about hype/pop, you can have worse than it should have been.

I am sorry about the energy thing. I wrote a script that boosted everyone by 20 but it timed out half way through for no particular reason and I couldn't see who'd been updated, so I just put everyone to 150. This is without a doubt one of the hardest couple of weeks of my life, the sheer volume of stuff that's had to be edited, the extremely difficult debugging process on the fight engine, constantly battling with the hosting company and then today just loads of stuff going badly wrong for apparently no reason. I've worked for 17 hours straight and I am absolutely fucking exhausted. If you want to quit the game over the 150 energy thing, cool, go for it. Sorry to see you go but it's 4am and I just want to go to sleep.

As for the backup on the server, there is supposed to be one but the database is too big so it hadn't worked. I am sick to the back teeth of this hosting company so I will be moving away from them next year but moving hosting is a massive job in and of itself.

I will be giving everyone free VIP when this gets sorted. Until then, please just let me get everything fixed without giving me shit.

• Upvote 5

I don't mean any offense, but at the same time, the truth and reality is what it is. I know you're under a lot of stress and all, but frankly, the past two weeks including the past few days wouldn't have had to be as shitty as they are if you were taking care of the business as it should be all along.

If the servers backups are not being completed due to the size of the database, that's something that you should be aware of, that the backups aren't being run successfully, and absolutely something that you should have actively resolved pronto. Not having viable backups is a cardinal sin in the world of IT and such. There's no business even going a couple days without fixing a situation like that, having to resort to the measures and headaches you're dealing with now is the result of being complacent and not taking care of things.

• Upvote 1

That is extremely harsh considering we are talking about a game :(

Moderator TJ can you please remove some of these vitriol infused posts? I have moved to PM`s with Mike anyways so feel free to delete most of these including mine. Do it for the children.

We will work from the shadows like the Batman and MAGA this bitch ! Mike has gone to bed, nobody is stressed, games are supossed to be fun.

haha wow, and this guy has the nerve to call other people clowns. he tries to pull a sleazy move on mike when hes going through this situation, and when he gets called out on it he tucks his tail, plays victim and requests mods to delete posts. this guy is all kinds of yikes

• Upvote 8

haha wow, and this guy has the nerve to call other people clowns. he tries to pull a sleazy move on mike when hes going through this situation, and when he gets called out on it he tucks his tail, plays victim and requests mods to delete posts. this guy is all kinds of yikes

what are you talking aboot?

Evgeni`s hype/pop was properly restored as requested. he landed at 119th p4p which is about where I saw him based on my excel. maybe a little less but unlike some people I`m not crying.

here see his ranking :) https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgfighterlistpublic.php?oid=5721

after his next MMA fight the engine will do its thing, bars will go way up if he wins, etc. Fixed yaknow.

Wanna laugh? I signed and FOUGHT him at KT not even knowing he was fighting KT last fight. It was just to help an alliance mate lol

He won so no big deal but that just goes to show how this is a game and we need to treat it like a game, you guys are still trying to kick good Mike while he is down and he took the time to fix my dude at 4 am UK time. now that`s pretty cool :)

• Downvote 5

One of my guys got nerfed. He's under my fighters but it says Action is his manager at the moment

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=323334

1.png?width=638&height=610

This is his last fight where it shows his pre-fight rankings

2.png?width=646&height=610

And the fight ended in a draw (no change hype/pop) so I guess anything around that p4p ranking would be fine thanks Mike.

3.png

I would advise people to try and do it this way and not just make up random numbers.

One of my guys got nerfed. He's under my fighters but it says Action is his manager at the moment

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=323334

1.png?width=638&height=610

This is his last fight where it shows his pre-fight rankings

2.png?width=646&height=610

And the fight ended in a draw (no change hype/pop) so I guess anything around that p4p ranking would be fine thanks Mike.

3.png

I would advise people to try and do it this way and not just make up random numbers.

Weird, he doesn't show up on my list of fighters or on my profile page.

Right, everyone should be back with you now. I will work through their hype / pop etc over the next few days and will look for anyone who has a fight and do theirs first.

Will look through the comments regarding fighters being with the wrong manager and run a script for that too.

Thanks.