TotT Heirarchy

Madness

My fighters "Self Confident" on the left, opponent has "Solid Chin" on the right.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=873166

"Self Confident" must be less confidence than "Very Confident" (which shows up on the right side tott) and IMO should be ranked between 7. and 8. on the left side tott.

Anyone have thoughts/info/insight on this case?

I don't get the question here. What does opponent's chin has to do with your fighter's confidence?

I don't get the question here. What does opponent's chin has to do with your fighter's confidence?

This has to do with the hierarchy of Hiddens as the title of this thread indicates and the OP asked for any additional examples he can add. "Self Confidence" is not listed on his list.

My question is: does anyone have any insight on my fighter having this hidden or anything to do with that. Things like "not the best hiddens roll", "that sucks", "cut him!", "see how his career goes before sack" etc.

This has to do with the hierarchy of Hiddens as the title of this thread indicates and the OP asked for any additional examples he can add. "Self Confidence" is not listed on his list.

My question is: does anyone have any insight on my fighter having this hidden or anything to do with that. Things like "not the best hiddens roll", "that sucks", "cut him!", "see how his career goes before sack" etc.

Confidence is at the bottom of hiddens hierarchy I think, meaning other hiddens arent very impressive.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi noob question - can someone explain what is meant by “hierarchy” in those 2 tables above please. Yes I know what the word means just what it implies and what information you can get about your fighter if he pops let’s say “very strong” and/or “powerful”

Also does it tell you anything different if these are shown for fighters when they’re young as to when they’re older.

Hope that makes sense...basically what do the TOTT comments tell us. Thanks.

They are indicators as to the values of a fighters hidden values which all fighters have. See here for all the hiddens: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fighter_skills

So for example granite chin is an indication that a fighter has a good chin and will be hard to KO. If a fighters physical values are too high they will mask some hiddens so older fighters will general pop things like "good gas tank" (high cardio) etc. So for your fighter Yoshida he popped "Heavy Handed" in his first fight which is an indicator of power and "good gas tank" in his last.

• Upvote 3

So that is number 4 on that hierarchy list, does that means he doesn’t have the 3 above it? (Or not a great deal)

Yes, that is exactly what it means. But popping Heavy handed on the right side of the TOTT is pretty good. Though, Heavy handed is probably also be related to strength. That is why you should test fighters with minimum strength.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a guy pop granite chin even after having elite-- cardio and strength. Does this mean he has a REALLY granite chin? Also, I had a guy pop granite chin, but once his strength got to a 3+, he began popping KO power. Does this mean his KO power is really high, or his chin is barely granite, or what?

I had a guy pop granite chin even after having elite-- cardio and strength. Does this mean he has a REALLY granite chin? Also, I had a guy pop granite chin, but once his strength got to a 3+, he began popping KO power. Does this mean his KO power is really high, or his chin is barely granite, or what?

If his Chin is capable of popping Granite Chin - It will show regardless of anything else (Aside from high Flexibility). Doesn't matter if it barely counts as a Granite, or is a maxed out Granite.

And as for the second situation - Won't happen. If it's Granite, it will show up over KO Power regardless of anything else so you're probably misreading something there. It could be a Good / Solid Chin, but definitely not Granite. Also remember that the side of the TOTT your fighter is on also factors into it. KO Power shows up easier on the left side than it does on the right side.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He may have popped solid chin, but it is my fighter Tembo Laibon, and it definitely happened between his first and third fights. I have hardly trained his physicals at all.

Those are decent hiddens, good/solid chin with good ko power would make for a good fighter, maybe give him takedowns to plan for the future: so that his chin can be protected on the ground.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Powerful

i see that it is on the right and in the middle!!!

so is it ok for your fighters to have this one or are they worthless? lol whats it even mean like there just strong?

also with Granite Chine i heard there still able to get KO'ed so how good is granite chine like is it as good as people say? even know some get KO'ed still ??

i do understand this is MMA anything can happen but still!!!

Powerful

i see that it is on the right and in the middle!!!

so is it ok for your fighters to have this one or are they worthless? lol whats it even mean like there just strong?

also with Granite Chine i heard there still able to get KO'ed so how good is granite chine like is it as good as people say? even know some get KO'ed still ??

i do understand this is MMA anything can happen but still!!!

Powerful = strength.

You need to keep your physicals under certain numbers to get hiddens to show in the Tott. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564&p=802743

Yep, Granite chin just means he's less likely to get KO'd. It's the best hidden to have, but it's not immunity to getting KO'd. Granite chin fighter can also have low confidence / heart, and / or high tendency to get cuts, both of which would make him easier to finish.

Powerful = strength.

You need to keep your physicals under certain numbers to get hiddens to show in the Tott. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564&p=802743

Yep, Granite chin just means he's less likely to get KO'd. It's the best hidden to have, but it's not immunity to getting KO'd. Granite chin fighter can also have low confidence / heart, and / or high tendency to get cuts, both of which would make him easier to finish.

wait so are you saying since he is too strong atm i cant even see his hidden cause its not gonna show since his physicals are too high ??

wait so are you saying since he is too strong atm i cant even see his hidden cause its not gonna show since his physicals are too high ??

Yes and this is a cool thing since it forces people to have at least one fight with their projects and it provides diversity in the game. a world full of granite chins is boring sometimes.

• 1 month later...

I have seen discussions and people who claim to know what is what, but I have yet to be able to find a real list of what the actual hierarchy is. I figure if there isn't one then we should make one. I will use this thread to bring together any information you guys are able to come up with. What do we know about these ( differentiating left and right side )?

I am following Rinky Spider's career to see what popped up with him and his opponents in order to make a rudimentary list. For example one of his opponents had intelligent the 1st half of his career, but then KO power over took it making KO power both higher on the scale than intelligence as well as something training improves as opposed to being purely a hidden stat.

Not sure what level each physical triggers a TotT message if anyone knows that.

Left

1. Insanely Flexible
  2. Granite Chin
  3. Cardio Machine
  4. KO Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  5. Very Quick
  6. Very Strong
  7. Big Right Hand & Good Chin ( not sure which is higher )
  8. Cuts Easy
  9. Big Heart
  10. Experienced

Unknown Order: Prefers Standup

Right

1. Granite Chin
  2. Good Gas Tank
  3. Knockout Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  4. Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher )
  5. Powerful
  6. Very Confident
  7. Determined
  8. Tends to Cut
  9. Intelligent
  10. Inexperienced

Unknown Order: Likes Ground, Prefers Standup

Likes Ground showed up on the right, then KO Power on the left, then Likes Ground again on the right. Does that put it above Knockout Power on the right? The fighter only had 3 career fights. Only guy I have seen Likes Ground on before. He didn't seem overly TD heavy, but then again his fights were all short. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=27760

Please, post any insight you may have. This is what I have come up with, but I know it is not complete.

Some of the most underrated important information out in the forums.

• Upvote 1

fairly shit popping intelligent one of the worst thing u can pop .Basically all he has is intelligent and everything else is shit .I usually give all fighters a few fights encase they pop something i different and have more info but just popping intelligents is a instant sack

What if you have a fighter with 150 intelligence wouldn't it show over granite chin even if your chin was 130?