CPA: Nutrition in the Tycoon world

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/header_background.jpg

Nutrition in the world of Tycoon

Championship Press Association brings the first part of a two part story covering one of the more quietly spoken controversies around the world of MMA Tycoon, along with a guide for new players to follow.

MMA Tycoon has featured Nutrition Companies since its initial opening to the public with supplements being supplied by a range of companies covering a range of needs for the fighters. The supplements they supply cover everything you’d expect, such as weight loss/gain, stamina increase, energy recovery and muscle bulk, and is key to all of the top fighter’s success as they look to climb to the top of the mountain. One thing that is sure is that the world of Tycoon would be incredibly different without these companies and their products, although there has always been once great talking point around them.

How legitimate and successful are the use of supplements, not just in general, but company to company, we here at Championship Press Association have asked all kinds of players, ranging from near complete newbies to experienced members with 600+ fights under their belt on what the thought on various companies across the game and which ones they’ve seen the best results from. We’ve also spoken to a few of the nutrition company owners who were given the offer the opportunity to offer statements on their opposition, as well as their own products. What we’ve found is quiet revealing.

Out of all of the nutrition companies three have really stood our when speaking to managers across the Tycoon world, these are; HGH Nutrients, Milwaukee’s Best and – realtviely surprisingly due to its lack of hype in comparison with the others – FinnFighter. Others were mentioned, such as Green!, KAISER and Hell’s Balls but those three lead the way with recommendations on all their products. What may have set these top class companies apart in the eyes of the public is how forward they are in proving their products are legitimate and will make the difference with proof being readily available to those who asked.

Another thing I noticed, that particularly HGH and Milwaukee’s, shared was how candid and honest the founders of these companies were about their own product and their opposition, with Groove Monkey being quoted in saying when interviewed by CPA; “I suspect that supplements round up and that all of the 160's are the same” when referring to the quality of products reaching a limit and boosting by .01 for advertising purposes. This was a feeling shared with HGH owner Thor HGH who, alongside giving me his opinion on the world of nutrition, gave me some insight on just how much money HGH have put into making sure that the fighters of Tycoon have a product they can believe in. $6.5 Million went into the research and testing of their top product, known as Smokeleaf Special Energy (their reduced energy loss supplement) which shows the dedication that each of these companies have to giving a product.

While there are many supplements out there that give our fighters the extra help they need, the managers of Tycoon can rest safe, that while there are some that boost and pose products they don’t really have, there are a substantial amount of trust worthy suppliers who are more than happy to prove the product they have is the real deal.

Report by,

Daniel “TheMould” Milner

Championship Press Association

*CPA’s noobs guide to nutrition will be published in the coming weeks, if you have anything to add to this article before that is published or want to expose a company who isn’t as honest as they should be, or on a more positive note, promote a company who doesn’t get the credit it deserves, feel free to sound off below or send myself a PM.

• Upvote 4

I think all those mentioned companies define themself by how they manage their stores, the products, well, they are all the same... and in the end it does not matter if you use 159 or 160. Stilll HGH has bragging rights cause Thor put insane money in it - still he knows it is more of a symbolic act of course.

Hunter Jones did a great great thing once, maybe you have the fire to do such an updated testing thing again? Bet the community would really appreciate it. Much work though.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29185

I think all those mentioned companies define themself by how they manage their stores, the products, well, they are all the same... and in the end it does not matter if you use 159 or 160. Stilll HGH has bragging rights cause Thor put insane money in it - still he knows it is more of a symbolic act of course.

Hunter Jones did a great great thing once, maybe you have the fire to do such an updated testing thing again? Bet the community would really appreciate it. Much work though.

That was a great topic that I had never seen before. I would like to know how the impact on the reduce energy loss is though. It would be a very hard thing to test though, but I think that is the supplement that gets used the most. Well its the one I use the most at least.

• Upvote 1

Possibly, was going to keep it a simple guide to begin with and then as I (and other who wish to help out where they can) test out various sups, and see their results we can build it from their. but that will be the second part which is going to take a fair bit of time as it is. But as I said, it's a start and if other can help out with what knowledge they have, then we can build it up

Possibly, was going to keep it a simple guide to begin with and then as I (and other who wish to help out where they can) test out various sups, and see their results we can build it from their. but that will be the second part which is going to take a fair bit of time as it is. But as I said, it's a start and if other can help out with what knowledge they have, then we can build it up

Yeah it's much to ask for hehe, but every effort is appreciated anyways, kudos!

In terms of the second part, looking for around a week today or so.

If anybody has anything they want to say on any successes or failures using certain products give me a shout or any managers who own nutrition orgs whether brand new or established give me a message and a statement or letting me know if I've missed anything that'd be great.

Everyhelp would be appreciated!

• Upvote 1