RozzaD

Sorry I havent been active on here much. I was on shutdown at work from September 7-21. Tomorrow is my first day off since the 6th. All at least 12 hour days. The 7th I was actually at work 26 straight hours, plus had a 17 hour day on top of that. I will get caught up on everything this weekend.

that`s crazy bruv , hope everything is good.

• Upvote 1

What, no totally fine. I wanna talk about that far right guy of that post, the clearly edited looking guy that's holding the bat, nobody's going to buy him.

Yeah, super unfair for Mike to allow him to carry a weapon like that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/16007058845917.jpg

Hansie "Großer Schwanz" Fick

Let him bring his bat.

I'll bring my wood as well...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

16009095922576.jpg

Ned "The Iron Outlaw" Kelly

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=367585

​G'day mates. I thought I'd take this opportunity before we get down to the fisty cuffs business to introduce myself. My name is Ned Kelly. Some of you may know me from my bushranger fame and others will have no idea who I am. All of you will be wondering what a bloke from 1880s Australia is doing in modern day New York City, and that's a fair question. I don't even know if I have the answer myself but I'll do my best to explain.

I was sitting in camp about to tuck into a lovely damper when the telegram boy from town ran up breathless and said I'd been summoned to NYC for a matter of the utmost importance by some fella called Don Mitchell. I'd never heard of the man before but the timing couldn't have been more ideal as the local constabulary was all over me like flies on shit. So I decided what the hell, rolled up my swag and jumped on the first steam boat headed to the land of the people that think they're free.

Now this is where it all gets a bit, shall we say, strange. As we approached the mouth of the Hudson river I saw these shiny towering buildings the height of mountains, I heard giant metal birds roaring overhead, I noticed everyone aboard had changed into what I can only assume was fancy dress for some reason. It's fair to say as we docked I was shaken, maybe even a little stirred.

When I disembarked the ship, which looked nothing like the steamer I'd boarded in Australia, I was met by a dapper young man who was short in stature but large in presence. Our first conversation went something like this:

"Ned Kelly, I'm Don Mitchell"

The best I could mumble out was "what, where..... what happened?"

His response still both confuses and haunts me. He barked back "listen up hillbilly, I'll tell you this once and once only. The gangs are at war! You're here at my request and you're here to do what I say when I say it. As to how you got here in modern day New York City, well that's bleedingly obvious and barely needs explanation. It's clearly a Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure type scenario. No further questions? Good, then get in the fucking car."

Now I've no idea who this Bill and Ted are but damned if I was going to ask that uppity bastard maniac anything else.

So here I am, somehow, in the Big Apple and ready to bust some city gangs heads together. If that's what Don Mitchell wants.
  • Upvote 10

16009095922576.jpg

Ned "The Iron Outlaw" Kelly

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=367585

​G'day mates.

///CUT/////

His response still both confuses and haunts me. He barked back "listen up hillbilly, I'll tell you this once and once only. The gangs are at war! You're here at my request and you're here to do what I say when I say it. As to how you got here in modern day New York City, well that's bleedingly obvious and barely needs explanation. It's clearly a Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure type scenario. No further questions? Good, then get in the fucking-car."

Now I've no idea who this Bill and Ted are but damned if I was going to ask that uppity bastard maniac anything else.

So here I am, somehow, in the Big Apple and ready to bust some city gangs heads together. If that's what Don Mitchell wants.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/16007058845917.jpg

Hansie "Großer Schwanz" Fick

I want to change gangs.

Why does my gang not have a fucking-car?!

• Upvote 1