Best New Manager of the Year 2017

GBK16

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2017

You talking to me or GBK?

Because to be honest I wouldnt have won if you guys hadnt pissed of the majority of the population in the past 2 years making up the rules as you went.

If anything, this award is as much Humors and Mentor and Rabids as it is mine.

So read what you wrote and let it sink in. Dont fuck with people and people wont fuck with you.

Aspire empire is done, and with that you guys are done. Next year we will have fair awards.

Rules were all made by Mike, as stated multiple times you bloody buffoon
  • Upvote 4

Because to be honest I wouldn’t have won if you guys hadn’t pissed of the majority of the population in the past 2 years making up the rules as you went.

So read what you wrote and let it sink in. Don’t fuck with people and people won’t fuck with you.

Aspire empire is done, and with that you guys are done. Next year we will have fair awards.

What exactly am I making up here? Another thing you seem to be mastering the art of - Blindly throwing things people say at you at them without any base for it.

• Upvote 2

Because to be honest I wouldn’t have won if you guys hadn’t pissed of the majority of the population in the past 2 years making up the rules as you went.

So read what you wrote and let it sink in. Don’t fuck with people and people won’t fuck with you.

Im talking to you. And thanks for providing me with a prime example of you bullshitting.

"Because to be honest I wouldn’t have won if you guys hadn’t pissed of the majority of the population in the past 2 years making up the rules as you went."

I only joined one year ago, and have never been involved with running awards. And you've been told on multiple occasions that it was Mike Tycoon that made the rules. Not Grant. Yet you keep saying that it was Grant, despite the fact that you know that is untrue. Lying to suit your agenda. Ironic that when you accused TJ of having multis vote for him and asked for him to be investigated, you said in a post that you will agree with any decision that Mike makes, yet you seem so incessant on complaining about the rules that he imposed.

As for Aspire, this has nothing to do with an Of The Year award, so im not sure why you're coming up with that. Seems a little desperate on your behalf that you have to bring external, irrelevant things in to this, but if you must know, its far from over. TJ is still going to be running clothing. I will be on staff at nutrition running it. I will also be making an Aspire 330k+ Grappling org, as its easier and less time consuming to run than an unrestricted org trying to become #1. Aspire MMA made it to #5 globally. When you build an org from virtually nothing and get it that high, then i might listen to your opinion on our orgs. Until then im not interested. Aspire is well and truly alive, and will be around long after you've quit the game.

• Upvote 2

if we are recoutning votes from tj withdraw shouldnt we address the other issue? the 2 who voted for me obviously should get to revote as im the one who nominated myself? i wasnt being serious nor did i think i would be on the ballot for a self nomination but since its against the rules to nominate yourself, which i thought at the time was funny and didnt think it would get me on the ballot, shouldnt the 2 people who voted for me also get a revote because if tj can take himself off the ballot than i do the same as that never should have been taken seriously?

Quite the company, real peoples champs.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...