JUTSU! 32-Man Genin Grand Prix [VIP Prize]

Scooby

I apologize guys, my life is hella busy right now... thats why i was trying to hire much help for the tourney and lend all permissions to start. Just didnt seem to work out. I will release everyone and allow the winners to find a champ and still pay out prizes. Just... kinda fuckin bummed that i couldnt make this work out.

PS: I fucked up a whole round, but if enough of you want to finish out the consolation bracket il fix that shit and vow to be here every fuckin day... your call...

I apologize guys, my life is hella busy right now... thats why i was trying to hire much help for the tourney and lend all permissions to start. Just didnt seem to work out. I will release everyone and allow the winners to find a champ and still pay out prizes. Just... kinda fuckin bummed that i couldnt make this work out.

PS: I fucked up a whole round, but if enough of you want to finish out the consolation bracket il fix that shit and vow to be here every fuckin day... your call...

Well, I built a guy to win this tournament. I created and sacked four other fighters to get to the beginning line. Are you going to compensate me for my lost VIP days? No, didn't think so.

Losers bracket was part of the rules. If you're gonna be paying out prizes to people who are "the winners" without following your own rules that's pretty shitty man.

Find someone else to take it over, or torpedo the whole thing.

• Upvote 1

Altough this tournament has been lackluster due to inactivity from your part Scooby, at least put it back on the rails and lets go.

The 'loser-bracket' is part of the tournament as well and should still continue. Just letting the finale happen and not the rest would be a knife in the back for all of those who burnt VIP days on this tourney.

No matter what happens next, this isn't going to turn out a pretty tournament, but at least give back the commitment to us , that we gave to you.
Set up the fights as they were supposed to be and lets try to at least finish this in style.

First two comments somewhat disagree in a way... im here... i can set the fights up. As for finding someone else to run it, I was trying to get help from the very beginning, at one point i had 5 people on staff. If someone can come in and give me solid consistent help id gladly take them.

Bwang, i understand youre upset, im just trying to do what the consensus would like. Some people just want a release

Hope things work out for you scooby, getting your life in order is way more important than bwang spending 1 dollar of his rl money or bjorns pmsing

Fair point, sorry for being such an ignorant idiot Scooby.

My guy will gladly continue if you want and will accept release if that is what you need as well.

I'm gonna be helping Scooby out with finishing the tournament

From looking at it, if we wanna get it finished like it should have been it will take at least 7 different events due to how some fights didn't happen

----

Ghetto Fabulous vs Rico Dominguez* ( A )
Winner A vs Kwan Oluwatobi ( B )
Korean Zombie vs Kotetsu Boku ( C )
Winner B vs BJ Penn ( D )
Santosh Nagasaki vs Liam Nelson ( E )
Winner C vs Ylermi Fugu ( F )
Oenomaus Doctore vs Wamberto Boaz ( G )
Winner D vs Winner E ( H )
Winner F vs Winner G ( I )
Andy Nickerson* vs Winner H ( J )
Yung Hong Dong vs Winner I ( K )
Winner J vs Winner K ( L )
Bong Ji Woo vs Giuseppe Amodei ( M )
Winner L vs Loser M ( N )
Winner M vs Winner N ( O )
Winner O vs Loser O - In the event of the Loser's Bracket Winner winning Fight N.
-----
That's pretty much the list of fights that should have happened from the looks of it. The fighters with an * next to them are currently not with Jutsu, one signing to another org with the other being retired. So realistically we would wanna get an idea on how people would like the tournament to proceed. The only fight set in stone to happen is the Bong Ji Woo vs Giuseppe Amodei fight but if the people in the loser's bracket want to keep going then we can make that happen so throw your opinion below and tomorrow we'll see the reaction and start work on progressing the tournament.
  • Upvote 2

I find this slightly annoying because the winner could well end up being whoever has the fastest learning speed by the end of it. I mean Amodei has decent speed so its not much of a handicap for me but it kinda defeats the purpose.

Anyway, if Karter is down I'd prefer to do our fight sooner rather than later. No need to wait for everyone else to catch up, then each of us can focus on whoever we fight next.

I find this slightly annoying because the winner could well end up being whoever has the fastest learning speed by the end of it. I mean Amodei has decent speed so its not much of a handicap for me but it kinda defeats the purpose.

Anyway, if Karter is down I'd prefer to do our fight sooner rather than later. No need to wait for everyone else to catch up, then each of us can focus on whoever we fight next.

Bong Ji Woo vs short italian nutface for the championship?

The longer the fight is away from now the more it benefits me but I'll take accept the fight as soon as it's on the table for whatever date they pick.

losers bracket doesn't make any sense. If Italian nutface loses to Ji Woo, does he go to the loser bracket with possible chance of facing Ji Woo again? Never understood the concept of a losers bracket.