WHO IS THIS WEIRDO?????

Jarmas

18282430.gif

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contract Accepted

oh my....u must be like 12 years old u think u can hurt my feelings....LMAO at ur weak attempt....dozens have done better than that in the past and all failed....u REALLY need to step up ur game a pathetic worm.

dang...and ur grammar sucks bad....I dont even know what this means...."and im not guy so stop the flirting you fagot"
NOT that I care.....
Probably u the one got my dog pregnant....and the pups had to be killed cause they couldnt walk and chew gum at same time....to stupid....u dragged down my dogs mental abilities...

im just trying to understand what type of fool is this?......

ps: I meant GAY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

WTF is this!!?!?

source.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-02 21:33:49

I am disabled and retired. I play online games 15 hours a day MINIMUM 7 days a week for the last 12 years. Before I got my back operation I couldnt get out of bed for 5 years. I have a sleep disorder and 5 hours sleep is RARE. So NOBODY has more experience than I do playing online game. And I totally disagree with you. What u just said dont even make sense. Chaos is a reflection of leadership...so the SIZE is not the issue. I spent 20 years in the military and EVERY unit I was in was bigger than the biggest alliance in the game. And how many are around you has NOTHING with if u can treat anyone like a friend or close member. Thats as stupid to say as...I cant have a human friend because there are way to many on earth. How about you stop the dumbass excuses and just say NO? I didn t ask for excuses ha? So if ur gonna give them at least make sure they pass the stupidity test please.

• Downvote 2

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

WTF is this!!?!?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats! 2015-03-02 21:33:49

I am disabled and retired. I play online games 15 hours a day MINIMUM 7 days a week for the last 12 years. Before I got my back operation I couldnt get out of bed for 5 years. I have a sleep disorder and 5 hours sleep is RARE. So NOBODY has more experience than I do playing online game. And I totally disagree with you. What u just said dont even make sense. Chaos is a reflection of leadership...so the SIZE is not the issue. I spent 20 years in the military and EVERY unit I was in was bigger than the biggest alliance in the game. And how many are around you has NOTHING with if u can treat anyone like a friend or close member. Thats as stupid to say as...I cant have a human friend because there are way to many on earth. How about you stop the dumbass excuses and just say NO? I didn t ask for excuses ha? So if ur gonna give them at least make sure they pass the stupidity test please.

Yeah i hope hes eating trough a straw for the rest of hes life ...waste of space .....

• Downvote 4

I think it's honest and there is something commendable in straight honesty like that.

On the other hand being a doucheface to almost everyone just because they disagree with you is kind of different. I can understand being an asshole to people who treat you like shit but unprovoked assbaggery like this guy just because you have a different opinion...

It's just rediculous because in real life and in video games I am the same and I will not hesitate to be an asshole to people once they cross the line with me. I just wonder if this guy pulls this kind of shit to peoples faces in real life encounters.

Sometimes it's fun to be an asshole you know? But some people just need a punch in the face. Wheelchair or not.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think it's honest and there is something commendable in straight honesty like that.

On the other hand being a doucheface to almost everyone just because they disagree with you is kind of different. I can understand being an asshole to people who treat you like shit but unprovoked assbaggery like this guy just because you have a different opinion...

It's just rediculous because in real life and in video games I am the same and I will not hesitate to be an asshole to people once they cross the line with me. I just wonder if this guy pulls this kind of shit to peoples faces in real life encounters.

Sometimes it's fun to be an asshole you know? But some people just need a punch in the face. Wheelchair or not.

hes eats lemons every morning thats why hes a bitter ,sad and for all that matters disable ass.....i realy hope he slowly starts hibernating into vegetable mode and get fed trough a straw attached to a hole on hes neck for the rest of hes miserable days....just imagine it.....and enjoy it....again dont forget "1 step in front of the other" and " dont run before you can walk" ....looooool........and dont get depressed a slice your wrists or try to overdose yourself with rat poison life still goes on......we just need to stand up an move forward

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...