Confused. Need advice.

Hello guys there is a thing I want to share with you and possibly get some advice from you.
So 2 days ago I was out with my friends and we where sitting at this slot machine place but where not playing just having few drinks. The place was pretty packed about 10 people but its pretty small as well and the time was around 3am. Time did go on and on and I decided to go home because I was getting really sleepy. I have around 15 minutes of walk to home and there was actually zero people I did meet at my way home and I was home around 4am but then something weird happened.
This is the thing I live in apartment place and we have like a code thing down stairs to get in to the door steps. There are 3 way you can get it 1. is you have chip 2. you know the code and 3. you can call up to the flat and they can open the doors. So once I was home 5 minutes later some one tried to guess the flats code because it did beep but the code was wrong and I was a little bit confused. There are 2 sounds it can get one is the code is right and second the code is wrong and it was the last one.
Few second later I hear 3-4 very loud kick to the doors downstairs and I did go to check whats going on in the doorsteps and looked in the door eye but no one was in the doorsteps and the light was off. We have a light sensor so if anyone would be inside the doorsteps there would be light but it was pitch dark in there so I just checked if the doors are closed or not and there where. When I went back to the bed around 1 minute later I hear few more lound knocks but now they seem to be little different and I took a look again and I see some little light on the first floor but its not the light from doorsteps but like some one is using flash light or something. Seriously I was little worried but didnt decide to go outside because who knows who are there and whats going on.

http://i.imgur.com/2ThqVEz.jpg

So turns out some one tried to get in but didnt succeed and I am worried who and why? What if I did come home 5 minutes later? Possible the guy was crazy or something. It seems first he did hit the doors but the second noise was he did get up there and broke the window but only one part of it. Maybe some one scared him off or something.
Today I am reading about the Cleveland shooter and am thinking maybe I need to set up some sort of a security camera in the doorsteps so if something is happening there I could film him and set it to police on catch him myself?
Sound ended right there but next day when I did go outside I did see this in the doorsteps.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cleveland-ohio-facebook-killer-shooter-steve-stephens-robert-godwin-a7686771.html

Maybe you can help me to pick some sort of small wireless camera I could him there and see whats going one? Because it seems these junkies or who they are clearly are not normal and need to be taken out of the streets. I did look and find these cameras who are pretty cheap but I have no clue what is the quality of if they are not to big? Most important is to hide them so people just dont steal them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Spy-Nanny-Cam-WIFI-IP-Pinhole-DIY-Digital-Video-Camera-Mini-Micro-Dvr-/131974130608

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Wireless-Hidden-Very-Very-Small-Hidden_60591899944.html?spm=a2700.7735675.30.162.Nsryew&s=p

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Novelty-items-for-sell-180-degrees_60549993743.html?spm=a2700.7735675.30.77.Nsryew&s=p

You have any advice or experience with these sort of things?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Why don't you just wait for them and give em the old 1-2 combo?

I was worried he could have a knife or something. Thats why I need to set up camera to see who are there an if he ir they are armed. I am not trying there to get on the news.

• Downvote 1

The most threatening words an invader will ever hear:

I'll make you famous.

Murder them spectacularly.

Well the problem is I dont have any self defense weapon rather than a kitchen knife. If the guy has no weapon I could most likely take him out pretty easy but what if he has a knife or something like that? I dont want to risk with my life.

• Downvote 1

I didnt read this... but wtf humors you can either fight or not... a knife isnt going to scare a real man... a fucking gun doesnt scare a real man...

http://i.imgur.com/1akpUvb.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well the problem is I dont have any self defense weapon rather than a kitchen knife. If the guy has no weapon I could most likely take him out pretty easy but what if he has a knife or something like that? I dont want to risk with my life.

A knife? Ha.

You could disarm 3 men with knives and beat them all to hell. You're a legend.

look im going to recommend what i normally recommend to my female friends, get a dog. i recommend a German Shepard. You also cant go wrong with a gun.

I live in a flat where I will put that big of a dog in? And I dont think I can take him to bar with me aswell.

• Downvote 1

hqdefault.jpg

Shit is getting deep I forgot to put on my boots before reading this thread

I'm not sure your boots go that high.

Just got home now Its 24:00 time for me now and so scary this late now to walk back home when streets are almost dead now.

you sure it's 24:00 and not 0:00?

• 3 weeks later...