Old Player Needs Noob Advice.

BalugaSaDilim

apparently i played mmatycoon for a long time and still i dont know how to produce a good amount of money. one time, a good guy at the chat gave me money for jumpstart and since then i dont know how to produce more money. is there any way or techniques on producing money here? thanks you for answering such a noob question.

apparently i played mmatycoon for a long time and still i dont know how to produce a good amount of money. one time, a good guy at the chat gave me money for jumpstart and since then i dont know how to produce more money. is there any way or techniques on producing money here? thanks you for answering such a noob question.

If you are artistic you can design posters for pay/clothing company. If you are good at writing you can do interviews/previews/post-reviews

Check for free agents .Some times you see older fighters nobody what to pick up since they depoped so bad but they have a lot of money you can launder

What he said but you get between 70-90% of your cash back depending on which company you go to, happy hunting though as laundry is hard to find after the first week of every month

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes look for a company with a product called laundry: you buy a certain amount most companies that I know sell 500 at a time at $300 which is $150k. Out of that 150k spent you get anywhere from 10-30% sent back to your manager account

Dont forget the hype... New players cant get FA fighters with a significant amount of money because of the sharks (older players with higher hype) theres always some looking to pick the richest FA to launder...