Multiple account sniff out? And a warning to Legion of Doom members

Multiple account sniff out? I'm asking the forum to see what they think about what happened to myself and my alliance partner. So we wanted to further the brand and bring someone in who could start a clothing and laundry company. We went to the forum to see if we could find someone. We were aware that this could bring in the wrong person. We agreed that if they were a VIP and willing to go along with what we wanted and in return we would finance the new company.

The first day was good and he had done everything we had asked including take a $50,000 loan from me. This was us trying to make sure we got some payback and kept him involved. He sent logos and hired me for his company and I did the same in return. He allowed me to send sponsor contracts out and everything was going good.

It was going good and myself and my alliance partner transferred $25,000 each to get some of our money into the new business. My partner was also happy with this new guy and bought him 3 months VIP for $10 USD. So not much in-game money or real money when it comes down to it. This is when we started to see the progress of where this was going.
So the first guy took money and VIP and then his friend wanted VIP and another guy then wanted in

So now is when it gets good. I will be putting all three names out and do not care what etiquette is on this as I know they were trying to try to get VIP from us.
Now I think these were maybe 1 or 2 people and were multi accounts for sure.
#1 Cardo Dalisay (110372) started the new company and accepted the money and VIP time.
# Vince Rodriguez (115883) After knowing that VIP time was bought, tried to both sell us a secret fight formula from the Legion of Doom private playbook. Plus despite being in the game only days had a plane and tried to get us to buy that if we let him in our alliance.
#3 Dragon Eye (111059. Tried for an unknown reason to get into our alliance and we let him. Then he started a company with our name and closed it down just after that. (23 Dec, 2016 Friday - Started a new company - Kalashnikov Research Center) He then laundered all his money through Cardo Dalisay's new laundry and changed his name from Dragon Eye to Alex Saban.

So emails started coming in from Cardo Dalisay (110372) about Vince Rodriguez (115883 )being his buddy.

Cardo Dalisay.

"By the way I forgot to tell you.

My childhood friend was

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=115883 =Vince Rodriguez (115883)
He's the one who gave me the guide. He played this game years ago but didn't tell that he does.he was an ex member of the LOD team. Just kicked out due to vip expiration lol"

#2 Cardo Dalisay.
by the way do you know dragon eye?
http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=111059

that guy was ex member of Legion of Doom.he talled me about the

fighter build,created by blake phoenix,but i forgot to save it on my

note pad.i tried to contact him again but dont receive any reply"

#3 From : Vince Rodriguez23 Dec, 2016 1 6:27:06

Subject : Selling Plane

For 1 Year VIP or 1mil. Tycoon cash

Capacity:5 seats.

Model: Pioneer Sol YB-1

Seat Quality:Massage Beds (Level 5)

Features:Cooking Facilities. Movies. Games. Internet Access.

Range:23 hours (34.5 hours equivalent)

Speed:150%
Its market value is 2million.i just sell it for 1mil or a year vip

#4 Vince Rodriguez QFC Fighter Comprehensive Guide By Blake Phoenix
I have cut out some of this as he sent some of the guide to us. I would not include the build as it is Legion of Dooms and is no one else's business.
here was what was with the guide
#2 Vince Rodriguez
"I will share the full copy of this if you let me in to your Alliance
Deal?"

Subject : Dude
Need Alliance.

Okay, so Cardo Dalisay then sells out of laundry and transfers the money out and puts the business up for sale. His account got drained quick and Vince Rodriguez can afford not one but 2 planes that he wants to sell us after we don't bite on buying him VIP for Legion of Doom's fighter build. During the same time period dragon eye (Now Alex Saban) Does laundry and soon after his account is down to nothing. Of course he should have money after getting it from his fighters. Here is the copy of Alex laundering money.
KFG Laundry(PM First) 2016-12-20 196 $58,800.00 Alex Saban
KFG Laundry(PM First) 2016-12-20 50 $15,000.00 Alex Saban
KFG Laundry(PM First) 2016-12-20 97 $29,100.00 Alex Saban
KFG Laundry(PM First) 2016-12-20 130 $39,000.00 Alex Saban
KFG Laundry(PM First) 2016-12-20 10 $3,000.00 Alex Saban
So my question to the forum is how many guys do you think this was and be warned as they are still lurking around the site. Vince Rodriguez confirmed by his buddy was a former member of LOD who used to play on the game under a different user name and got kicked out of LOD. He now owns a new gym and is willing to take a $1000 a week fee to train in his gym that him and his buddies lied and cheated to get.
(Super Human Training ($1000) - 3911, Las Vegas )
On top of him doing so well with other people's finances but his 2 buddies just sacked all their fighters just after doing all of their bullshit. Odd that these 2 users would want to go through all this just so one guy can get some in-game cash?
Cardo Dalisay (110372)
25 Dec, 2016 Sunday - Released a fighter -
Alex Saban (111059)

I don't care about the in-game money and my alliance partner does not care about a lousy $10. We more want to let the users of this game and The Legion Of Doom members know that there are some real shitholes lurking around and they need to get called out on this.
So is this 1,2 or 3 guys and what do you guys think of these shitheads?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

I am not defending anyone but please explain me why someone who earns over a mil weekly from his org would make such circus to take 1 mil from those guys.

greed. Maybe it's not him, I have absolutely 0 proof, but it seems like every time there are multi's mentioned it's most certainly LOD

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I was told that Mike was made aware and I'm not blaming anyone from LOD for this. It was our fault for trusting people we didn't know. Plus we really only lost $100,000 of in game money and 3 months of VIP that was bought for the new member. It was 50K loan to the company and 50K to the user. In guessing if the company does not sell that debt does not get paid back and that's fine as it's not really about the money. I also wanted to make sure the LOD was aware that a former member was trying to get VIP for info that was not his to sell. More about getting the names out there so users know who they are. Like I said the one user now opened and gym and will be looking to make money from managers who should know that he is a scumbag.

The only thing I would ask Mike is to look at if they were logging in from the same IP. Up to him if he wants to look into it or not. My point was to make people aware so they can avoid these people.

Tthanks, Chad

• Upvote 2

I can assure any noobs reading this there are no secret LOD guides to fighter building and strategy that you cannot find elsewhere (and probably better) freely throughout the forums.

I agree, but still didn't think it was my place to post anything that really wasn't my business. Someone trying to sell it as a top secret build is BS. A noob could bite and buy someone VIP not knowing better. Things like this are just a black eye IMO. A new member joins and get chased out quick if a member takes them for real money. Again it always buyer beware but more involved paying members is always the end goal.

• Upvote 3

I can assure any noobs reading this there are no secret LOD guides to fighter building and strategy that you cannot find elsewhere (and probably better) freely throughout the forums.

Actually I'm from LOD and we get some good manuals - everything is scattered around the forums but I guarantee 99% of members won't have read everything present in the LOD guides

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Well I was waiting to expose Rabid Alien (102643) as part of the scam. He was feeding me info and acting like he was sorry for what his alliance did. LOD members are 100% behind trying to scam us of in game money.

As if I did not know Rabid Alien was in on it all the time . Whatever his shit reason was or he is one of the other guys. Like I didn't know he laundered money before the first guy put the company for up for sale. Or that he was his mentor of the guy that got the money sent to him. Or like I didn't know that he was gonna join the scammers gym. Or that him and other shitheads from LOD were gonna go and give my organization a lower rating. I cut the first of Rabid Alien's fighters after it dropped 13% in 1 day since I posted. Of course it went up after I cut his fighter.

He and LOD were in on it the whole time and Mike lets this happen. That's the fact that really needs to come out from this. They get caught cheating and nothing happens. Because of this I'm shutting down my fight organization because so many users and the owner are completely complacent about the cheating and stealing. I'm just sorry I wasted my time and money. LOD are scum and people need to know this

On a side not here is the fighter build that has done real well for LOD. Pleas make all your fighters like this and they will do well. This was passed to me by a current LOD member who said to go ahead and post this. I'm not saying his name, but he must have some integrity. Please go look at the mentor records and you will see that most of the best mentors are LOD managers.

Boxing Useless (1) Punches Wonderful (12) Agility Mediocre (5)
Muay Thai Wonderful (12) Kicks Useless (1) Flexibility Abysmal (2)
Wrestling Respectable (7) Elbows Useless (1) Speed Proficient (8)
BJJ Useless (1) Knees Useless (1) Strength Strong (9)
Clinchwork Wonderful (12) Conditioning Proficient (8)
Striking Defense Wonderful (12) Balance Woeful (3)

Ground n Pound Useless (1)
Takedown Off Useless (1)
Takedown Def Wonderful (12)
Submissions Useless (1)
Defensive Grap Mediocre (5)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay I didn't expect to ever actually say this but.....not all LOD are scum. Don't get me wrong, Rabid Alien is a fucknut at the best of times, but not everybody in LOD is bad. Guys like Whymer, Skull and Alika Webb are actually some of the nicer guys in the game.

Also, lol at that fighter build. Hardly top secret. That's the same 25 year old build I did the day I came back to the game just replacing the Muay Thai for Boxing. Pointing that they have the best "mentorship" record just means they advise them to QFC spam and can crush which is a bullshit way of playing and gives you no sense of actual achievement or progress in learning the game.

Anywho, I don't get why you feel Mike allows this shit to happen. There have been numerous times in the past where Mike has helped people who have been fucked over in the past even though technically he didn't have to. The fact this has happened over the Christmas period, where you would expect Mike won't have as much time available as he would like, means it will take a while for any resolution to come forward.

Best thing you can do is simply note down the people who have done you wrong and avoid any interaction with them in the future.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Okay I didn't expect to ever actually say this but.....not all LOD are scum. Don't get me wrong, Rabid Alien is a fucknut at the best of times, but not everybody in LOD is bad. Guys like Whymer, Skull and Alika Webb are actually some of the nicer guys in the game.

Also, lol at that fighter build. Hardly top secret. That's the same 25 year old build I did the day I came back to the game just replacing the Muay Thai for Boxing. Pointing that they have the best "mentorship" record just means they advise them to QFC spam and can crush which is a bullshit way of playing and gives you no sense of actual achievement or progress in learning the game.

I know they are not all bad as a current member told me to post the build for new members. As far as Mike is concerned, I will defer to the many posts over many years that has called LOD out. They stay and new users who might have stayed are gone. Rinse/wash/repeat

• Upvote 1