(Nominations) Best New Manager Of The Year 2015

GBK16

I only just noticed that Dr.Octagon is what used to be Dr Jones, i did not know it was the same guy which is also why i was wondering why people were voting for him. He is a manager i interacted with in the past and an ex-LOD member as well. Very classy guy and has a very decent record for this year. Did a good job with his org as well however i would say that DR,O has done a job in comparable to at least 1/2 a dozen other LOD members. I would compare him to:

Kenny Powers (104298)

Nero Wolfe (105462)

Blake Phoenix (105403)

Aleksey Markov (106165)

Abe Beasley (105249)

All the above have had similar or better records in about the same amount of time. All of them have run successful orgs or businesses (in the case of Nero he owns the #2 ranking Clothing org in the game) and generally are good guys (Aleksey is a non-English speaker though). These are just the top new guys i know from among my own alliance which i talk to regularly.

In the case of Rabid though i would say he is the best manager in the traditional sense (i mean his roster has the best depth + has the most experience and has his sliders sorted out). Rabid and Brent have pretty deep experience in running orgs as well (Similar to most of the above). Rabid is easily the most direct among this batch, his writing style can irritate some people, but the guy is solid, just not everyone's piece of cake. Among all the above he is also the most likely to eventually hit the #1 spot. I expect several of the above to eventually run top level orgs as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I only just noticed that Dr.Octagon is what used to be Dr Jones, i did not know it was the same guy which is also why i was wondering why people were voting for him. He is a manager i interacted with in the past and an ex-LOD member as well. Very classy guy and has a very decent record for this year. Did a good job with his org as well however i would say that DR,O has done a job in comparable to at least 1/2 a dozen other LOD members. I would compare him to:

Kenny Powers (104298)

Nero Wolfe (105462)

Blake Phoenix (105403)

Aleksey Markov (106165)

Abe Beasley (105249)

All the above have had similar or better records in about the same amount of time. All of them have run successful orgs or businesses (in the case of Nero he owns the #2 ranking Clothing org in the game) and generally are good guys (Aleksey is a non-English speaker though). These are just the top new guys i know from among my own alliance which i talk to regularly.

In the case of Rabid though i would say he is the best manager in the traditional sense (i mean his roster has the best depth + has the most experience and has his sliders sorted out). Rabid and Brent have pretty deep experience in running orgs as well (Similar to most of the above). Rabid is easily the most direct among this batch, his writing style can irritate some people, but the guy is solid, just not everyone's piece of cake. Among all the above he is also the most likely to eventually hit the #1 spot. I expect several of the above to eventually run top level orgs as well.

- I think Blake deserves a nomination because I know for a fact he's willing to fight tough guys and has some nice wins. Very active in a lot of areas of the game and builds fun characters

- I think Aleksey deserves a nomination for his nice record and running an org despite an obvious language barrier. Always good to deal with and is always trying to improve

- Kenny runs a good org and has a great record, but I'm not sure if he's active enough fight-wise (One fight in November). That being said, he probably at least deserves a nomination

So, if you weren't nominating them, I think I will.

I've somehow never run in with Nero, so I can't comment on him, and I have some personal opinions and dealings with Abe that won't allow me to nominate him.

I'd also like to defend my record, since it is under discussion. I think it should be noted that I have a 73% winning percentage outside of my org, but only 42% inside of it. I don't think you'll see that sort of contrast with some of the other guys who matchmake or run orgs with fighters they own.

• Upvote 3

Kenny Powers (104298)

Nero Wolfe (105462)

Blake Phoenix (105403)

Aleksey Markov (106165)

Abe Beasley (105249)

Thank you Mentor)

- I think Blake deserves a nomination because I know for a fact he's willing to fight tough guys and has some nice wins. Very active in a lot of areas of the game and builds fun characters

- I think Aleksey deserves a nomination for his nice record and running an org despite an obvious language barrier. Always good to deal with and is always trying to improve

- Kenny runs a good org and has a great record, but I'm not sure if he's active enough fight-wise (One fight in November). That being said, he probably at least deserves a nomination

So, if you weren't nominating them, I think I will.

I've somehow never run in with Nero, so I can't comment on him, and I have some personal opinions and dealings with Abe that won't allow me to nominate him.

I'd also like to defend my record, since it is under discussion. I think it should be noted that I have a 73% winning percentage outside of my org, but only 42% inside of it. I don't think you'll see that sort of contrast with some of the other guys who matchmake or run orgs with fighters they own.

I really difficult because my English is very bad, but I'm crazy about the world Mma Tycoon. Thank you for the nice words my friend _)
And thanks to Google for Google translator :thumbup:
  • Upvote 1

I really difficult because my English is very bad, but I'm crazy about the world Mma Tycoon. Thank you for the nice words my friend _)
And thanks to Google for Google translator :thumbup:

That wasn't too bad at all. Google translator came through for ya.

And sadly enough Google translator even has better grammar than Mickey Hart. :D :D :D

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...