Ridiculous MMA

PJbullet

I just had to share this video with you guys. I love MMA as much as the next guy but, there is a

point where we go to far. I know some of you are going to like this and that is a shame but,

everyone has the right to choose. I can't tell you how many times I have seen this for free and I

didn't like it then and don't like it now. Even worse, now someone wants you to pay to see it.

Worse than that, people are actually paying. Wow, are we really this bored???

MMA Brawl 5 on 5

• Downvote 1

I don't see anything wrong with it. People tapped and people stopped hitting them. Its 1 on 1 x5 and pushes you to win your fight quick so you can eliminate others. It is certainly more enjoyable to watch then lay and pray or 2 boxers who dont want to engage for 3 minutes at the start of each round. Toss a puck in the ring and call it hockey. Put soccer jerseys and them and call them football fans. Put prison outfits on them and call it a yard fight. Put fuck da police shirts police riot gear on them and call it a only black lives matter "peaceful" protest. All a better show than watching DC lay on top of Silva for 3 rounds.

Tempting people with video and then shaming others who don't think as you do. Pretty trashy IMO.

• Upvote 3

You come a bit late, this crap is well developed in Poland and Russia since 2014, also i dont understand your point of " MMA low" , i think in 1990 some people called proper MMA "low" too, you just need to be open minded, as i see nothing low in a 5 vs 5 with referees.

It is not trash, it is good.

It just need better reeferes and higher competition, the guys fighting there are a bit higher in skills than your average trained polish and russian hooligans.

But like all things it start low, UFC started low too anyway, give it time and it can develope into something good, right now i just noticed the bigger fighters outgrapple the smaller ones and pound them to oblivion on the ground, carbon copy of all fights until it end 5 vs 1.

It need weights classes, better referees and better fighters, and ofcourse a better pay, but someone rich have to invest in it, and plus it need audience, it can be much better than it is right now, i dont see any problem with it without being a dry vagina elitist of mma.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not a fan of anything other than 1 on 1 fights

I think a problem might be that in 1 vs 1 fight, the audience can focus easily on the fight, being it 1 vs 1 you can see all the good and the bad moves of both fighters and enjoy it 100%, in a 5 vs 5 you dont know where to look or just focus on 1 fight max 2 fights, and you end losing all the rest of the highlights, this i think thats a big problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see anything wrong with it. People tapped and people stopped hitting them. Its 1 on 1 x5 and pushes you to win your fight quick so you can eliminate others. It is certainly more enjoyable to watch then lay and pray or 2 boxers who dont want to engage for 3 minutes at the start of each round. Toss a puck in the ring and call it hockey. Put soccer jerseys and them and call them football fans. Put prison outfits on them and call it a yard fight. Put fuck da police shirts police riot gear on them and call it a only black lives matter "peaceful" protest. All a better show than watching DC lay on top of Silva for 3 rounds.

Tempting people with video and then shaming others who don't think as you do. Pretty trashy IMO.

Which you can watch for free at your local bar just about any night of the week. This is the kind of thing that ruined the entertainment industry (it is reality tv (bar brawl) in a cage now lol).

also i dont understand your point of " MMA low"

I hope you weren't directing this at me. I don't remember commenting that something was low. Don't really know what that means. As I said, everyone has the right to choose; however, I don't care how many refs you put in there (just adds to the cluster fuck) no one is going to skillfully win a brawl. You just have to be the luckiest one. Hope the guy your rush/rushes you misses his first punch and you land yours good. Hopefully your team mates have the same luck and now you all can go kick the shit out of the one guy that is left. Lmao. I swear dude if you like this, come see me. I can take you to watch this any night you would like. lol

I think a problem might be that in 1 vs 1 fight, the audience can focus easily on the fight, being it 1 vs 1 you can see all the good and the bad moves of both fighters and enjoy it 100%, in a 5 vs 5 you dont know where to look or just focus on 1 fight max 2 fights, and you end losing all the rest of the highlights, this i think thats a big problem.

Much like American football where you cant watch everything at once so a 1 hour game goes 3 hours because they have to show 1 minute of replays after every play and 5 commentators telling them what happened. I get why people can stand to watch football now, thanks.

Which you can watch for free at your local bar just about any night of the week. This is the kind of thing that ruined the entertainment industry (it is reality tv (bar brawl) in a cage now lol).

Much like how the UFC was formed? "there are no rules!" I mean the early UFC sure did ruin MMA as the UFC sold for only 4 billion? Dudes got ripped off. Soccer kicks to the head in Pride? Savages

You fail to see what the possibility of what this could be and only see what it is now. You most likely were out protesting the UFC 1 event as it was much more brutal than this clip showed. I mean choking a guy with your gi? Soccer kicks to downed fighters?

I hope you weren't directing this at me. I don't remember commenting that something was low. Don't really know what that means. As I said, everyone has the right to choose; however, I don't care how many refs you put in there (just adds to the cluster fuck) no one is going to skillfully win a brawl. You just have to be the luckiest one. Hope the guy your rush/rushes you misses his first punch and you land yours good. Hopefully your team mates have the same luck and now you all can go kick the shit out of the one guy that is left. Lmao. I swear dude if you like this, come see me. I can take you to watch this any night you would like. lol

Luck has a lot to do with every sport. Miss contact with the bat by a millimeter can mean you are out or have a home run. How many times have I seen the crossbar or post hit in Hockey? To many to count. All these records in sports are just luck and no skill is shown. Strike out record just means he was lucky to face bad batters. PEDs aside home run records are just luck too.

And just as 1 on 1 x5 its all luck as you said on if you get the first shot in as opposed to 1 on 1 where there is no luck involved. That over hand right hook that hit on the temple is exactly what he wanted to do......the 30th time he used it right? Oh I meant to get my ass handed to me for 4.5 rounds and then pull off a submission for the win with minutes left. That was the game plan going in for Silva against Chael. All skillz

Luck, making millions for athletes yearly.

american football is hard to watch ? lol. try sitting for three hours at a soccer game for one or two lousy scores. just like football this 5on5 fighting is a refined taste for those of us who enjoy the rush of action. if this style isnt for you go watch paint dry or a golf match. as in everything ....sometimes its not for everyone but most likely someone enjoys it.

american football is hard to watch ? lol. try sitting for three hours at a soccer game for one or two lousy scores. just like football this 5on5 fighting is a refined taste for those of us who enjoy the rush of action. if this style isnt for you go watch paint dry or a golf match. as in everything ....sometimes its not for everyone but most likely someone enjoys it.

I didn't say it was hard to watch. I said I get why people can stand to watch it. I was playing devil advocate to GB who said

Which was in my post. 5 v 5 or 2 v 2 max as suggested is to much. How can people watch 11 on 11? Even worse is new people come on an off the field after every play. How can you keep up?

Lol MichioKaku, as I said everyone has the right to choose but, it appears that you are just rambling "miss contact with a bat?" are you actually comparing hitting a baseball traveling between 82 and 110 miles per hr with a 3 inch wide piece of wood to this debacle of a bunch of guys running at each and winging punches and hoping theirs connect better in the scrum? lmfao. Like I said dude, it is your right to like it or not. I myself do not. I haven't missed anything. I have been around since before the UFC. Way back to shoot wrestling. The thing you are missing is that it was 1 guy against another guy and may the best man win. No looking over your shoulder to see if his 4 buddies are coming. lol.

Much like American football where you cant watch everything at once so a 1 hour game goes 3 hours because they have to show 1 minute of replays after every play and 5 commentators telling them what happened. I get why people can stand to watch football now, thanks.

Man thats a tons different, in football you still watch the ball carrier the most and where the ball is flyng you have some seconds to see some good blocks and movements from defenders and wide receivers, in these brawl 5 vs 5 you really dont know where to look, and plus did you realize how much camera cutting there is?? 5 seconds then they swap to the other, 5 seconds then to another etc etc, not to mention the camera cut from the above, so you can "watch" everybody, that is the most useless because you have to focus on 1 on 1 anyway, it feels liek you are tryng to watch 5 monitors at the same time.

As i said, no problem with Team MMA , but 5 vs 5 MIGHT BE too much, the match must be fun to see in real life though, very close to the ring, but from TV idk, too much camera cut and cant focus well, it must be fun for the fighters though, especially the nutter types.

I was just watching another one of these where there ends up being 4 guys beating the shit out of the last guy left on the other team. The refs were standing over the one guy getting the shit kicked out of him like he could get up any minute and beat the other 4. Man some of these are brutal.

• Upvote 1

Lol MichioKaku, as I said everyone has the right to choose but, it appears that you are just rambling "miss contact with a bat?" are you actually comparing hitting a baseball traveling between 82 and 110 miles per hr with a 3 inch wide piece of wood to this debacle of a bunch of guys running at each and winging punches and hoping theirs connect better in the scrum? lmfao. Like I said dude, it is your right to like it or not. I myself do not. I haven't missed anything. I have been around since before the UFC. Way back to shoot wrestling. The thing you are missing is that it was 1 guy against another guy and may the best man win. No looking over your shoulder to see if his 4 buddies are coming. lol.

Rambling? I directly addressed your position on luck. Directly! Point, counter point. Its kinda how a discussion goes. So no, I am comparing luck versus skill that you brought up. You think this 5 v 5 is luck based. I simply stated all sports have an element of luck and gave examples. Examples are rambling?

And you specifically point out the first few moments as that luck. What buddies? its not 5 v 1 from the start you are going to one specific guy. Are you looking over your shoulder when everyone is coming towards each other? You would need some luck if you weren't even looking at the guy in front of you. And often in football there are 5 defenders around a receiver. Is that unfair? I mean he is having to look over his shoulder to see if his buddies are coming.

And baseball pitches are between 49 and 105.1. At least in the MLB. And these guys can tap out any time they want. If I were the last person standing against 5, I would be verbal tapping.

Man thats a tons different, in football you still watch the ball carrier the most and where the ball is flyng you have some seconds to see some good blocks and movements from defenders and wide receivers, in these brawl 5 vs 5 you really dont know where to look, and plus did you realize how much camera cutting there is?? 5 seconds then they swap to the other, 5 seconds then to another etc etc, not to mention the camera cut from the above, so you can "watch" everybody, that is the most useless because you have to focus on 1 on 1 anyway, it feels liek you are tryng to watch 5 monitors at the same time.

As i said, no problem with Team MMA , but 5 vs 5 MIGHT BE too much, the match must be fun to see in real life though, very close to the ring, but from TV idk, too much camera cut and cant focus well, it must be fun for the fighters though, especially the nutter types.

I guess I have to put in the disclaimer that everyone has the right to choose before I state my side. Forgot to on my last posts, sorry.

I am glad I am not the only one who types liek. How do your eyes and brain know to watch "some good blocks and movements from defenders and wide receivers"? You are watching 10 lineman 2-4 receivers and those covering him all while watching to see if the QB stays in the pocket under pressure? How can you do that? I will answer... You brain looks at what it finds interesting. For this 5 v 5 thing, If 2 sets of the guys are on the ground grappling and 2 sets are in a clinch but that last set is pounding each other standing. Who are you going to look at? For me its the 2 fuckers wailing on each other but it may be different for you. You may like the guys clinching or the the ones going for a submission on the ground. You don't need to see every detail to enjoy the show just as you don't see every detail in football but you may enjoy it(I personally think its boring).

I personally watch events more than once and if this were done right I could watch it more than a 1 in 1 fight to see where things went wrong. Again I am speaking for what this could be, not what it is today.

I dont know the others, but in football i mostly watch ball carrier and intended target, all the rest, like you said, are 2 hours of replays lol.

By the way, how many times you changed nickname already?

Well my nickname was my login by default which was not my in game name so I changed it to my in game name awhile back to avoid confusion once I made friends in game as they were nothing alike. So 1 time so they matched, well no spaced aloud so nearly matched.

May I ask why you ask?