QFC Booking oddity

BillyRose

So this is a 1-2 punch error. I began noticing it on other fighters before it coincidentally happened to me.

Normally there are a bunch of limits on Level 1 QFCs. They are:

• Must have less than 1000 total skill points.
  • Once you have 4 wins, no more QFCs for you.
  • You Hype/Pop have to be below a certain level.

Well, I've seen guys go 5-0 in Level 1 Quickfights. Recently I made a Fighter who tried it himself.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=312861

I may be wrong but it SEEMS like the stuff affected by QFC limits is only updated once a day. So if you win Fight #4, you can turn around and book another level 1 QFC on the same day and continue preying on weak competition despite being over the normal cap.

But that's not all. After I won 5 noob QFCs, my fighter's name disappeared from the QFC screen completely. I couldn't book him to any QFCs, even Level 2, without hax.

He either had to sign with an Org or do nothing forever.

Are these two things related? Is it a purposeful feature to punish those who spam QFCs? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Zeeeeee.

LEVEL 1: Fighters must have:
- A maximum of 4 wins.
- Less than 1000 total skill points (physicals, primary and secondary skills but not including hidden skills).
- Less than 75 points in hype.

Maximum of 4 wins means a fighter who is 4-0 can still compete in Level 1 QFC's. Disappearing from the QFC list is likely due to his Hype being above 75 points in Hype. The Hype limit is the same for both QFC Level 1 and 2. Your fighter is currently on 74 hype so he was most likely 75 or higher and decayed the points since his last fight.

• Upvote 4