IMMA/Syn/Ascension/Empire Announcement

J666 are you one of the guys who hosted the ICON events back in 09? One of my fighters won the world open weight title which got me so addicted to this game. Where you one of those ppl? Held events at Kings of Rio in 09?

no. I wasn't one of the org owners. I was the combat pro/icon nutrition company. opa was te clothing for combat pro and I think Anderson trunks had the first combat pro gym. the rio org may have been chuckw94 or a dude named liquid in forum. actually, I think liquid had a combat pro gym in rio and chuck had the org but u'd have to check wit him.

that whole "era" was what hooked me as well and I can't blame ya for trying to make it work. I even like the idea of branding...just makes it larger than life, to me. good luck.

• Upvote 1

If Ryo wins in IMMA for the LHW belt he wants to fight Yance. If Yance win's loses or draws it doesn't matter. I have always wanted to fight Yance ever since i started playing the game and writing for Ascension (Risen card). Now finally i have fighters that can do it. We can square dance for the belt or not the belt. Ryo has been blessed with the greatest injury hidden known to man. He could unify the belts and fight weekly if needed to in any given place and any given time.

Now that CFC has joined in Danza and Speed may need a rematch at somepoint in the future. Speed was a very worthy opponent who gave Danza a hell of a fight. Would be great to have another crack at him. Either that or he can fight Ryo at somepoint upto the owners since i moved Danza back to MW.

Hopefully St. Juste get the respect he deserves after a close albeit clearer decision win against Sinuhe Egyptian. Thanks, Mr. Gutz for a very competitive fight. 10 rounds of good MMA.

Ascension is open to any big fight that interest both Yance Sackett and the organization. We have no problem also deciding where it would take place. Al Din is also looking for an opponent and if anyone want to face a top heavyweight on Victor Creed, we're up for business.

Chinaski will defend his title against Batson. McDonald, who almost won it in a great fight against the champ, is free for a fight. Sinuhe seems to fit the most now. We could send him over to fight him at IMMA.

Hopefully St. Juste get the respect he deserves after a close albeit clearer decision win against Sinuhe Egyptian. Thanks, Mr. Gutz for a very competitive fight. 10 rounds of good MMA.

Thank you for letting me to have this fight. It was clear win for Renan this time.

I know the whole concept of this is not the same anymore... But the challenge is still on. Murdock is waiting the winner of McDermot/Valentine to come over to Ascension and fight him in a 5 round non title fight.

If McDermot wins his fight tomorrow night his next fight should be against Kuduro for the Evolution strap. That Evolution belt is the most prestigious in the game now, so McDermot needs to win it to solidify his legacy as MW GOAT. Pat has already beaten the current #'s 2,3 and 5 MW's so if he wins his next two I'd like to call out CFC champ Dick Inc if he wins his next fight.

• Downvote 2

185 rankings.

Pat McDermott

Matt Murdock

Danza Kaduro

Makes sense to get no 1 vs no 2 but maybe we ll do it bit further down the line, not bothered what org it happens. Just like seeing the best vs the best.

Pats beaten both of those guys already so I'll take the fight for a belt over a non title fight any day of the week.

It's complicated to put a title fight when one of the fighters is not from the org or won't be fighting there often. We don't want to give the chance of the belt going away and having to defend it just a few times.

I get that. I just want Pat to have a belt. Now that Empire and IMMA are combined into Evolution, that is the closest thing to having the UFC belt in the game. So having that strap is way more important to me than fighting a guy he already beat in a non-title fight.

McDermot vs Kaduro for Evo title. winner can fight in ASC for mw title or CFC for mw title. Im open to that as im for a undisputed champ. Certain chuck would agree.

BTW huge HW title fight coming up on monday. Over 600+ hype/pop fight! Someones getting KO'ed!

• Upvote 1

two best heavyweights fighting for the title. must be little more hype.

whats crazy is marciano and carlton 7/26 and im certain the winner will want a shot at Evo gold.

BTW who do you guys got for both fights?

Lol Pat fought Mat over a year ago.

Who's the HW fight mega ?

Overeem vs Ironz i think.. Dunno to be honest we all know the real fight on that card is Ryo vs Theo... already sounds like a street fighter vs tekken death match right there. Needless to say Ryo will be whooping that ass and sending the jaw into the back rows.

Yeah... If it was about losing, just take a look at Riley vs Murdock. 5 fights: 3-2 Murdock. Anyway, we'll wait and see if McDermot will really take the Kuduro fight (he'll probably do) and then decide what's next.

WTF does that mean? Please dont act like you can make plans for a fighter that isnt even signed to your org.

WTF does that mean? Please dont act like you can make plans for a fighter that isnt even signed to your org.

I'm not making plans for your fighter, smart man. All I'm saying is that we'll (Ascension) wait and see if McDermot will really take the Kuduro fight. I don't believe that you wouldn't take it but who knows. If you do take it, then we'll decide what's next for us (Murdock).