Good Evening all,

I was wondering if you guys could do me a huge favor! One of my buddies and old friends will be fighting october 4th for Maximum Fighting Championship for the first ever Bantamweight title. His name is Anthony Birchak and has a record of 10-1. If yall have a facebook I would appreciate it if you could go and like his page. we are trying to get him to 1000likes before his fight.

Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBirchak

ps. let him know Cisco sent you. I really appreciate it.

• Upvote 2

yes sir he is tough as hell and that fight was against Ryan Benoit. I first met Birchak back when I trained with ApexMMA. He keeps it real and is down to earth.

Thank you guys I appreciate it! Tune in October 4th! Look up Anthony Birchak vs Ryan Benoit at MFC 37 if yall want to see a good scrap!

Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

Good Evening all,

I was wondering if you guys could do me a huge favor! One of my buddies and old friends will be fighting october 4th for Maximum Fighting Championship for the first ever Bantamweight title. His name is Anthony Birchak and has a record of 10-1. If yall have a facebook I would appreciate it if you could go and like his page. we are trying to get him to 1000likes before his fight.

Thank you

https://www.facebook.../AnthonyBirchak

ps. let him know Cisco sent you. I really appreciate it.

Liked his page hope he does well, where can i watch MFC in the uk?

• 1 month later...

Just realised Benoit is booked at Legacy now... maybe you can pass some info, any rumblings/bad blood or did LFC just offer a better package for Benoit? Was really looking forward to the rematch.

Well seeing as in his last fight which was with Birchak he stated he wanted to drop to 125 and was hoping the UFC would pick him up lol. They didn't want to do an immediate rematch but I do know a Rematch was in the works. I found out that brichak was going to fight Tito Jones a few weeks before it was announced so it didn't surprise me to see that Benoit went back to LFC. I just assume he didn't want to climb back to get the title shot.