18 members have voted

1. 1. Loompa Vs Partio

• Loompa via KO
    • Loompa via Sub
    • Loompa via Decision
    • Partio via KO
    • Partio via Sub
    • Partio via Decision

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg Vs We don't have a photo of this bum

p4p 15 - 19-3-0 (6 via KO, 6 via Sub) p4p 23 - 34-16-2 (12 via KO, 10 via sub)

The new king of the featherweights, everyone favourite orange guy, the one and only Little Man Oompa Loompa will be travelling to London for a Superfight against the 2nd ranked featherweight Kauko Partio.

We did see through the week that Loompa wanted Otso, he along with Stu Pidasol's camp started an online campaign to get the fight happening with the #Otsoisabitch. To add an extra layer we saw the emergence of a love triangle with Richard Dawkins and Loompa having a war of words via twitter.

So here we are 2 days out from a fight, we don't have Loompa vs Otso and we don't have Loompa Vs Dawkins, we have Loompa Vs Partio and you, much like me are asking who the fuck is Partio. Well after a quick glance he fell on his arse at the number 2 ranking with a win against Clint Lomax. Prior to that he had done fuck all.

Do you have any thoughts on the fight Loompa?

Loompa: Well this fight does nothing for me, this guy's a bum, I thought I had finished fighting bums when I moved to Evo but Mega Jug said I need to fight him, so fight him I will. At least I get the chance to knock his pathetic arse back down the rankings where he belongs.

That's a serious lack of respect for a guy that has all the tools to beat you Loompa, he has beaten Lomax last fight who is rated as one of the best ever at this weight division.

Loompa: Yeah and? He's spent his whole career hiding at Cage Wars, he's lost to both Power and Randolph the 2 guys I have just beaten. Lomax is a bum and so is this Partyo, Partio or whatever the fuck the stupid c-unts name is.

Are you in a bad mood today Loompa? I haven't seen you this angry during an interview before?

Loompa: Yeah maybe I am, probably coming down, partied all night with the lads and this new kid Stu has been training Jordan "The Wolf" Belfort, the kid's a fucking lunatic more money than sense but fuck it was one hell of a wild party.

Oh, I see I will leave you too it..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm just waiting for any reason for you to go away again. For a while there was actually intelligent thought and useful forum posting going on.

You can only dream....

• Downvote 2

Knight's Court arena in London was treated last night to an amazing scene - it seems Jordan Belfort had brought half the 18,000 seats and gave the tickets to every Oompa Loompa in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. One side of the arena was a sea of orange as they cheered on "Little Man" Oompa Loompa.

Loompa won an enthralling 5 round battle by unanimous decision, the win was once again against the odds, with very few giving him a chance at victory. The win was his 7th in a row and 3rd against top quality competition in as many fights. Here's a the replay of the what happened after the fight.

And your winner by Unanimous Decision "Little Man" Oompa Loompa....

Well that was a great.....

OOMPA..... *silence*

What's this? 9000 screaming Oompa Loompa's in unison....

OOMPA.... *silence*

OOMPA.... *silence*

OOMPA LOOMPA.... *silence*

OOMPA LOOMPA.... *silence*

OOMPA LOOMPA, DO-BA-DEE-DOO

I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU.

OOMPA LOOMPA, DO-BA-DEE-DEE,

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME.

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU STEP INTO HIS CAGE?

THE LITTLE MAN WHO IS INTENT ON RAGE.

OOMPA LOOMPA, DO-BA-DEE-DA

WE ALL KNEW HE WOULD GO FAR

OOMPA LOOMPA, DO-BA-DEE DEE

WHO'S GOING TO BE NEXT YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT A SEE...

Wow, talk about hairs on the back on your neck - that is something fight fans here in the arena and around the world will never forget... Lets go ring side now and hear what "Little Man" has to say.

What we just heard was something special Loompa, can you describe how you're feeling?

Loompa: Big thanks to The Wolf for doing what he has done, Willy Wonka pays Oompa Loompa's fuck all, he's a tight arse so for them to be able to come out and see this fight was brilliant.. A even bigger thanks to the orange army...

*another roar from the Oompa Loompa's*

What a fight Loompa - you've do it again, an against the odds victory..

Loompa: Against the odds? Hmm.. Oh you're talking about the social retards like Rainbow, Castor and Vlad who had plenty to say about my chances in this fight.. Come on you of all people should know that their opinions hold as much weight as brainsmasher thoughts on gun control. You could throw those 3 into a tub full of nipples and all three of them would come out sucking each others..... err...... thumbs.

To be fair Loompa, I wasn't talking about those morons I was talking about respected commentators like Simpanssi, Zatochi, Poraan, TheJanne and Kole..

Loompa: Well a few of them are obviously bias and some have made a mistake, at the end of the day I have no problems being written off before my fights, it's happened in the last 3 and I have won all of them. Maybe now though the MMA world will understand that I am the best there is in the featherweight division. I'm the youngest fighter in the top 10 of the world. But if not so be it, I stated what I was going to do this year and 3 fights in I haven't faltered.

What's next Loompa?

Loompa: Well knowing The Wolf, there will be one hell of a party waiting for me back in Vegas, so I'm going to celebrate this one, a bit of rest and relaxation before hitting the gym again. I've had 3 grueling fights in the last month, so I've spoken with Mega Jug about a tiny break before he lines up my next victim.

Do you know you you're going to get?

Loompa: You read the social media sites, you know full well who I want and who wants me. We have a massive fight between Dawkins and Otso, I would say the winner of that fight would be perfect for my next victim, Danny Power just had a great victory too, I'm sure he wants another crack at me, I did after all take his belt.

I have a jet to catch, there's a house full of dirty girls who want to do very bad things to me waiting back in Vegas. So I'm out of here.

• Upvote 2

After you posted I deleted my vote and checked the number again to make sure that I was on Loompa by decision because my phone doesn't show it. But if it means that much to you, you can say I voted post fight. Doesn't matter to me.

Yes, I am the man. You can be the co-man.