FIFA Ultimate Team/Online

GBK16

Walcott was going to buy but got Valencia on the cheap. Need a good striker tbh. Going to tryget some jumbo TOTS packs through winning divs.

If I was on PS3 or you were on Xbox I would give you some coins. Used all my Jumbo Packs and got Diego Costa from it but nothing else too special

two choices. 50k for player only (12 players). or 15k for 24, with 20 gold, 12 rare but mixed w/ contract etc.

Strange. It was 25k for Player only for me.

More than likely you will get a few good players worth some money from whichever one you get.

Got 2 100k packs today :)

Nothing much in the first one, forgot to remember (ironic yes) the players I got in it but I rememberRooney.

Second pack I got:

Di Vaio (79)

De Sanctis (81)

Mexes (81)

Adebayor (80)

Lindegaard (78)

Caballero (79)

Abidal (78)

Huntelaar (84)

Pique (86)

Fred (82)

Vlaar (77)

Vertonghen (82)

Pedro Leon (79)

Gundogan (84)

Jordi Alba (82)

Maicon (79)

Muriel (80)

Ibarbo (77)

Guardado (81)

Boateng (81)

Cahill (80)

Luiz Gustavo (81)

Donovan IF (80)

Leno TOTS (86)

Absolutely delighted with the second pack. It shows Leno TOTS as I opened and then I saw I got In-Form Landon Donovan as well :)

Just bought fifa 14 the other day. Need to blow the dust of the xbox and get it up n running again. I will play one of you guys after a few practice matches!

Just bought fifa 14 the other day. Need to blow the dust of the xbox and get it up n running again. I will play one of you guys after a few practice matches!

I won't have access the the internet on my xbox for a few days so you can have plenty of time to practice haha