FIFA Ultimate Team/Online

GBK16

I saw on another thread that there are quite a few Xbox 360 players on this game who like FIFA, so I thought we could have some friendly games going on. Basically, I am willing to challenge anybody to a game of FIFA 14 in either Ultimate Team mode (preferably) or regular Online. It can either be a friendly game, or I would be willing to place a bet on the match. The bets can either be for something in MMA Tycoon or for something in FIFA. Naturally, we would have to figure out a time which would best suit both of us, due to me being in Ireland, which goes by UK time. Of course, if anyone else wants to put out a challenge for anyone to take up on this thread, feel free.

My Xbox Gamertag is GBK16, you can either message me on Xbox or on this, or even post in the forum stating what wagers you would like in place and which game mode you would like to play in. Now, I am in Exam season, which runs until the 23rd of May, but I could maybe squeeze in a game or two here and there until then. After then, I will be available 24/7 to play anyone with the cajones to face me.

Any takers?

I'll see if I can borrow it off a mate then i'll give you a game sure, i'll get my ass kicked but it will be a laugh

Like I said, I am up for a friendly game or a competitive one, not fussed either way but I thought it could bring some friendly competition in a different way to the forums

Cos I just happened to see an Xbox on sale for dirt cheap haha

I won't play you on Ultimate Team, my team is just too good on that haha

Hugo Lloris

Micah Richards

Vincent Kompany (TOTS version)

David Luiz

Gael Clichy

Jesus Navas

Ramires

Oscar

Willian

Wayne Rooney

Andy Carroll (Simply because he scored 1/3 headers he gets for me, with another 1/3 usually hitting a post or crossbar)

I mainly got it because I got a TOTS Raheem Sterling in a pack and sold it for 150k. Opened more packs and got a TOTS Vincent Kompany and a regular Wayne Rooney. Managed to get most of the players with the left over cash. Actually, I just beat a guy who put a wager with me so he owes me another 300k now. Hoping to get some of the Italy and France TOTS Players from packs now

Just got the 300k from the guy, opened the 10 special packs they brought out and these are the best players I got:

Luca Toni TOTS Rated 80

Santi Cazorla Rated 85

Victor Moses Rated 75

David Alaba Rated 82

Michael Carrick Rated 82

Sandro Rated 81

Antonio Cassano Rated 81

Alberto Aquilani Rated 80

I decided to open a random 7500 gold pack and got:

Andrea Consigli TOTS Rated 85

Have about 130k left over so I will probably wait til the next TOTS packs come out next week. Or I could sell the two TOTS I just got and get Sergio Aguero and Yaya Toure

Made a team using Premier League players and using my two new TOTS players:

GK: Andrea Consigli TOTS

RB: Kyle Walker

CB: Giorgio Chiellini

CB: Vincent Kompany TOTS

LB: Gael Clichy

RM: Jesus Navas

CM: Arturo Vidal

CM: Jack Wilshere

LM: Willian

ST: Luca Toni TOTS

ST: Wayne Rooney

Played 3 games so far, these are the stats:

W: 3 L: 0 D: 0

Goals Scored: 11

Luca Toni x7

Wayne Rooney x2

Vincent Kompany x1

Jesus Navas x1

Goals Conceded: 1

Overall, the goalkeeper is fantastic, Kompany and Chiellini are both strong and quick so they are hard to break down. Clichy and Walker's pace lets them get up the wings while also covering defensively. Same goes for Willian and Navas, both quick and track back well. Wilshere is very good, never seeming to misplace a pass for me, Vidal brings physicality, breaking down attacks and launching counters quickly. Rooney is a great poacher to play off a target man, getting onto knock ons fantastically, getting almost all of the assists for Toni's goals. Toni I am surprised by. He only has 43 pace but uses his 82 shooting and 90 heading to devastating effect, grabbing two hattricks and scoring a last minute goal in the third game for the win. Oh, and he has 99 Shot Power so he can let fly from long range.

Playing UT for first time since about november.

P5

W4

D0

L1

Forced 3 players into rage quitting - last one was 7-0 after 54mins, his best player: Benzema, mine: Remy

Okay it is D6 but still.... lol

You on PS3 yeah? Would offer to play a friendly but different networks :/

Improved my team over the last week, sort of combing different players and getting 100 chem

GK - Andrea Consigli TOTS (85)

RB - Micah Richards (79) CB - Giorgio Chiellini (86) CB - Vincent Kompany TOTS (91) LB - Gael Clichy (81)

CDM - Yaya Toure (86)

RM - Raheem Sterling TOTS (83) LM - Jesus Navas (85)

CAM - Wayne Rooney (87)

ST - Sergio Aguero (88) ST - Diego Costa TOTS (90)

Bench is made up of:

ST - Wilfried Bony IF (81)

ST - Edinson Cavani (87)

CB - Thiago Silva (87)

CB - Gerard Pique (86)

CDM - Arturo Vidal (85)

LM - Willian (83)

CAM - Oscar (84)

Overall stats are Rating: 86, Chem: 99, Att: 86, Mid: 83, Def: 84

yeah :(

my team is so average haha

GK- De Gea

RB - Walker/Richards CB- Vertongen CB - Koshelnie LB - Johnson/Clichy

CDM - Paulinho

RM - Valencia (want to get rid of)/Dyer LM - Jarvis/Sterling

CAM - Nasri/Kagawa

ST- Remy ST - Hernandez/Welbeck

I know I look like pace whore because of wings but actually I play possession (average 55% in season) build up, pass ball around def/mid, play out wide to move up pitch and then work it back in the middle for shot or play back out for cross in.

yeah :(

my team is so average haha

GK- De Gea

RB - Walker/Richards CB- Vertongen CB - Koshelnie LB - Johnson/Clichy

CDM - Paulinho

RM - Valencia (want to get rid of)/Dyer LM - Jarvis/Sterling

CAM - Nasri/Kagawa

ST- Remy ST - Hernandez/Welbeck

I know I look like pace whore because of wings but actually I play possession (average 55% in season) build up, pass ball around def/mid, play out wide to move up pitch and then work it back in the middle for shot or play back out for cross in.

Defence is quite good, can only think of Kompany and maybe David Luiz who woud improve it.

If you are getting rid of Valencia, I recommend, if you have the money, Jesus Navas, as he is fantastic on the wing. A cheaper alternative is Walcott or Mirallas.

Not sure if it is the same on PS3 but having a big striker up front works wonders. Benteke is great, but I find Andy Carroll amazing on it. Wins a load of headers and has a rocket of a left foot.