Top TV series

bjornmma1

The Terror - fantastic cast, great script and direction, strong suspenseful atmosphere, and characters that you connected with. The only problem is that there are supernatural elements to the series which I feel take away from the show, and it would have benefited greatly if it had remained an almost purely psychological thriller. Still a great watch though and one of the best bits of TV I have seen.

The Night Of - It unfortunately peaks at the first episode and none of the others that follow live up to its incredibly awkward and nail-biting levels of tension. However, the series as a whole was solid, and featured an interesting cast of characters with strong development over the 6 months or so that the show is set in. Riz Ahmed gives a great performance, and this series demonstrates his range well.

Luther - Aside from the main character having almost super-human levels of prediction and assumption, Luther is one of the best crime dramas on television. The titular character played by Idris Elba is a murder detective with loose cannon tendencies but a compassionate soul, whose methods of getting the job done are not to everyone's tastes. As the show is set in London, it features some lovely and familiar locations (no bias I swear) and even some of the patented grey British weather.

Black Mirror - I'll preface this by saying that Black Mirror is possibly the most hit or miss show I have ever seen, offering some of the best Television with other episodes leaving much to be desired. At its best, you get a story that first draws you in, then batters your emotions with relatable concepts and situations, and finally allows you no comfort nor closure at its resolution. With each episode focusing on new characters and stories, there is sure to be something for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I'm usually a addict for the Marvel stuff Agents of shield. Unfortunately daredevl started to loose me and Jessica Jones, iron fist, and Luke cage I could never get into. The Punisher though has been good hope it continues.

Others unfortunately Netflix and Amazon prime are my only choices

Flash

Gotham

Znation

Vikings

Stranger Things

Lost in Space

The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell (she's like Mortisha Adam's meets Martha Stewart.)

Always been a toker so Trailer park Boys was great, there new stuff sucks though without Clattenburg.

• 3 weeks later...

Lost
WWE Raw
The Ultimate Fighter

Family Guy

Doctor Who

Torchwood

Gotham

The Flash

Arrow

DC Legends of Tomorrow

Supergirl

Big Brother

Survivor

Roseanne/The Connors

Saturday Night Live

Glee

Or those were my favorites when I had time to watch TV.

• 7 months later...

Favourite programme as a kid was Airwolf,

Do I really have to explain why... The opening shot of it rising out of the mountain was freaking awesome.

https://youtu.be/BdLtcSk8tfE

Favourite programme now. Peaky Blinders, into season 5 and not many programmes keep getting better and better, plus great cast and soundtrack.

Oh man where to begin...

The Wire - is probably the greatest tv series of all time

Mindhunter - is my favoritee tv series right now

Fullmetal Alchemist - is the best anime of all time

LOST

Ozark

DARK

Sense8

Breaking Bad

Dexter seasons 1, 2 and 4 ( books are better than all the other trash seasons

Game of Thrones (books are better)

Battlestar Galactica - best sci fi of all time

Rick and Morty

Just watched I- land that was a fucked up show and fucked up is my cup of tea

I'm sure there is many I'm forgetting but i have to work at 6 in the morning so my brain is fried

• 3 weeks later...