Ascension Tournament: 5M-10M Up For Grabs!!!

EzekelRAGE

updated op

http://challonge.com/asc5million

http://images.challonge.com/asc5million.png

Video of matches being randomized. Due to me having a fighter in this tourney, figure it would be best to record the process used for the matches.

First I listed the seeds in order by rank. Then I randomized the seeds, then challonge made the matches.

Well it seems that we'll need to wait until Oct 19th/20th so we have everyone available to be signed and then we can know how many days injuries will be a factor. Anyway, seems to me that Nov 3rd or Nov 6th will be the date. But Nov 6th would mean that everyone would be healthy right? 16 days injuries would end on Nov 5th if I'm not wrong. Anyway, that's the target date for now but we'll wait for everyone's opinion here :)

I know this isn't the place to ask, but if anyone is willing to make some kind of superfight against Neno in a meantime, before this starts, message Randall of UPG. This isnt starting before next month so fight in next 7 days would be nice. Thanks in advance and sorry again for thread stealing.

on topic,

good luck Con Waterson :boxing:

I know this isn't the place to ask, but if anyone is willing to make some kind of superfight against Neno in a meantime, before this starts, message Randall of UPG. This isnt starting before next month so fight in next 7 days would be nice. Thanks in advance and sorry again for thread stealing.

on topic,

good luck Con Waterson :boxing:

Samor Kanen @ VERSUS or UPG. I'd prefer which ever org could host the fight sooner, but I don't really care either way.