Decision (DQ)

dmw1997

I thought some of their " super " fighters were still out there as they got picked up by the free agency.

No.

One guy is

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=215239

He was notoriously pillow fisted when he was in my org, and when you consider his losses under Wolf in MMA (Before he started cheating) compared to his fights in KT (After Wolf cheated) it's easy to see the boost he got considering he started knocking people out who he really shouldn't have, at least not in the manner he did.

Just for easier reading:

Mustacho's record Pre-Wolf Cheating --- 14-7-0 .. 5 (T)KO's w/ 9 Decisions (35.7% KO Rate)

Musacho's record Post-Wolf Cheating --- 20-6-0 .. 15 (T)KO's w/ 5 Decisions (75% KO Rate)

Overall record including both eras --- 34-13-0 .. 20 (T)KO's w/ 14 Decision (58.8% KO Rate)

Just for people wondering why his record is screwed a bit, the system for some reason is counting his overturned Wins from his KT career as wins on his MMA record.

One guy is

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=215239

He was notoriously pillow fisted when he was in my org, and when you consider his losses under Wolf in MMA (Before he started cheating) compared to his fights in KT (After Wolf cheated) it's easy to see the boost he got considering he started knocking people out who he really shouldn't have, at least not in the manner he did.

Just for easier reading:

Mustacho's record Pre-Wolf Cheating --- 14-7-0 .. 5 (T)KO's w/ 9 Decisions (35.7% KO Rate)

Musacho's record Post-Wolf Cheating --- 20-6-0 .. 15 (T)KO's w/ 5 Decisions (75% KO Rate)

Overall record including both eras --- 34-13-0 .. 20 (T)KO's w/ 14 Decision (58.8% KO Rate)

Just for people wondering why his record is screwed a bit, the system for some reason is counting his overturned Wins from his KT career as wins on his MMA record.

Sheeet. I thought Mike took care of our concerns at the time. I guess he needs to pull out the sniper rifle one more time, finish that guy off.