Come get some!

aylib

In a recent interview with Syn' Lightweight Champion Gauthier St. Georges, he was asked about the rumours of fighting Two Division CEC King Doubtfire, as both men are finding it hard to find opponents currently.

"It's gonna happen, and that's it. My manager doesn't enjoy fighting Aylib much anymore because our camp always seems to lose but I told Bradley if he didnt take this superfight I'd knock his teeth out. I'm the best in the world, and I'm going to prove it by beating everyone. Doubtfire is tough but he isn't me. I'm the Syn' Heir To The Throne Champion and my winning will continue, and if someone calls me out who is a name like myself then it's fucking on."

• Upvote 3

Doubtfire: "I signed my contract few days ago, am in communication with all of CEC, Syn, the St. George's camp, and letting the media get a hold of this thing in trying to speed things up. I applaud the St. George's camp for accepting the fight, as I've had difficulty finding partners, but it still seems like something is amiss there in finalizing this fight, something that I am not aware of.

Cmon, it's simple-- can have a fight apiece at Syn and CEC, or have a trilogy, depending on results. We're both in our primes, let's show the world what we can do. I think the winner might have a legit chance at topping the P4P rankings."

• Upvote 1

In a recent interview with Syn' Lightweight Champion Gauthier St. Georges, he was asked about the rumours of fighting Two Division CEC King Doubtfire, as both men are finding it hard to find opponents currently.

"It's gonna happen, and that's it. My manager doesn't enjoy fighting Aylib much anymore because our camp always seems to lose but I told Bradley if he didnt take this superfight I'd knock his teeth out. I'm the best in the world, and I'm going to prove it by beating everyone. Doubtfire is tough but he isn't me. I'm the Syn' Heir To The Throne Champion and my winning will continue, and if someone calls me out who is a name like myself then it's fucking on."

Doubtfire: "I already feel my endurance is at epic levels with all this chasing I am doing.

You know where to find me."

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...