Is VIP worth it ?

is donating for vip worth it , i was thinking about donating for 1 year of vip ( $30 ) could someone give me some advice as to if this is really worth it and if so what are the best benefits i would be very greatful and thankyou for reading .

When i became a VIP, I felt like one of the Top Dogs. I still do even though I'm only a mid-level manager.

I've got my own business, I mentor people every now & then. VIP introduces a whole different side of the game. It's one thing to manage 4 fighters & just train, fight, train, fight, train, fight. But to have the privilege of being an owner & taking on your own business venture is something special. DO IT!

• Upvote 2

VIP makes the game a lot more fun as you get so much more things to reference when your scouting a fighter. I played this game for like 3 months before I went VIP and I think my record was like 1-9 or something like that. Since Getting VIP I now have over 400 wins to only 250 Losses. So long story short its probly the best $30 you will ever spend for a game to get enjoyment out of. I mean if you really look at it the entertainment Value you get for the year its by far the cheapest thing out there.

• Upvote 1

Basically its like being with a hooker isfun but she leave after you pay her for service vs dating somekne where you guys see each other every day with no time limit. Its a lot or work but it is fun to wake up and know she won't leave unless you guys break up. That how good it is to have vip. Cheers

If you're thinking about it then you obviously enjoy it enough to feel you could be around a while, if that's the case then it's a must. Over 4 years I have been playing and I am still loving it. For me running an org makes it worthwhile but there is so much more than that which makes it money well spent. Do it!