Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

How can Gary Johnson be the best vote, if you know perfectly well that he will not be the one running for the presidency??

Gary Johnson is running for President.

• Upvote 2

And you are the one doing a fear vote there, throwing away your vote to Gary Johnson despite knowing he will never be president.

I have the right to vote for who I want to not who the system tells me I have to. Me voting for Johnson is not throwing away my vote, since he is on the ballot. Throwing away a vote is the people that swear they are going to write in Sanders if Clinton gets the DEM nomination (since write-in votes go in the trash) or people who don't even vote at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes smartass, i am talking about who will get in the final stage, thats Trump and Clinton and everyone of the most white knight voters know it.

Johnson is in the final stage, out of him, Trump, and Clinton, he's the only one to officially have his party's nomination.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you are the one doing a fear vote there, throwing away your vote to Gary Johnson despite knowing he will never be president.

You're not even making sense anymore man. A protest vote? A fear vote? Please. I vote for who believe the most in, that's how voting works... or is supposed to work unless you're filled with fear like yourself. You're the one wanting people to vote Trump because you're so afraid of Clinton as president. Grow a sack.

• Upvote 2

You're not even making sense anymore man. A protest vote? A fear vote? Please. I vote for who believe the most in, that's how voting works... or is supposed to work unless you're filled with fear like yourself. You're the one wanting people to vote Trump because you're so afraid of Clinton as president. Grow a sack.

Thats not how voting work, you vote for who you know will be your next ruler, be a good man and choose who is less worse between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

You are a very naive person if you think that " holiness of the vote" is to vote who you feel is the most nice guy and expect him to WIN, ah, if only the real world we live in worked that way, there might be even unicorns flyng across the stars and everyone would be happy, even the north koreans.

Now, in your country it work exactly the opposite, there are persons that are electoral machines, they move and carry a lot of "weights" with them, a person like Hillary Clinton make tons of money, you want to know how your "administration" work?? look who is the US ambassador in Hungary, and why she is the ambassador , there are businessmen, corporations, people that give jobs to millions of americans, that decided you have to choose between Trump and Clinton , choose who you think is the worse between the two,because one of the two have to be worse it is not that hard, thats the only thing that make sense, not Gary Johnson, he dont have the weight to move an establishment that built itself and worked this way in the span of centuries (i guess from 1776 onward but i might be wrong), and most importantly he is certainly not going to be the president, you know better than me but you want the moral hedge on your side and be good with your conscience.

Still, this wont stop either Hillary or Trump to proceed with a total fuckup of your country, even with your protest vote, again choose who you think will fuck your country less than the other.

Iam not making sense anymore?? well in the practical and real view of the world as of now, i am the one making sense not you, for a moral and utopistic stand point, you are the one making sense, i am not even disagreeing with your logic, it just dont work in the world(US apparently) have built for you.

• Downvote 3

Johnson is in the final stage, out of him, Trump, and Clinton, he's the only one to officially have his party's nomination.

not sure why that post got negged, it was a fact. The Libertarian Party already had its national convention and nominated Johnson. Neither the DEM or the GOP have had their national conventions yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Because you are the Donald Trump of MMA Tycoon and still cant win shit.

Seriously tho, Gary Johnson will be the next president for sure, yeah yeah, alright.

Nope, vote wasted.

I'm not anything close to Trump. I have stated facts and you have tried to tell me I was wrong or a smartass. You are just a troll.

I'm not anything close to Trump. I have stated facts and you have tried to tell me I was wrong or a smartass. You are just a troll.

What facts xactly?? that Gary Johnson will be the next president?? oh, my God, that would be thrilling and shocking just as Brexit was.

But nope i dont think so, yeah im trolling sure, come back to say it in my face, when either Donald Duck or Killary will be your next supreme rulers, kay?

• Downvote 1

What facts xactly?? that Gary Johnson will be the next president?? oh, my God, that would be thrilling and shocking just as Brexit was.

But nope i dont think so, yeah im trolling sure, come back to say it in my face, when either Donald Duck or Killary will be your next supreme rulers, kay?

No facts like Johnson IS running for President, Johnson IS in the final stage, Johnson IS the only one to actually be nominated for President already.

No facts like Johnson IS running for President, Johnson IS in the final stage, Johnson IS the only one to actually be nominated for President already.

ah, but you are talking about nominations.

And so what?? even an insane old nutter like McCain ran for the nomination.

But thats good man, as long Hillary Clinton doesnt win, even the pigs are fine.

You do realize that the president doesn't have a huge amount of power? There are three main branches of federal government here. Executive (President and cabinet)/Legislative (Senate/House) and Judicial (Supreme Court). The system is set up so that no branch has ultimate control over another. I could go on and on about how it works but you can Google it pretty easily.

Presidents are mostly figurehead with some very powerful tools, but the tools are countered and balanced by the other two Branches. Ie. President can't go to war without the Legislative branch approving funding. He could declare but we could not mobilize except in a few specific circumstances.

Anyway. You really don't understand how it is here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ah, but you are talking about nominations.

And so what?? even an insane old nutter like McCain ran for the nomination.

But thats good man, as long Hillary Clinton doesnt win, even the pigs are fine.

You hate McCain but you want to blow Trump? You are the nutter. Not that I'm a fan of McCain, but at least he fought and was tortured for his country. Then continued on a life of public service. You have to at least respect the guy.

Man you really don't understand much about the US. Maybe your own government's extreme corruption makes you think that's how it is everywhere? We have corruption, it is just far different than yours.

• Upvote 1

You hate McCain but you want to blow Trump? You are the nutter. Not that I'm a fan of McCain, but at least he fought and was tortured for his country. Then continued on a life of public service. You have to at least respect the guy.

You are brainwashed, ahhaha i knew it from the start.

The "hero" just revealed all the secrets of US Army while he was "tortured" in an hotel with 5 stars in Vietnam, just like he was "tortured" when he ran a Radio show always in Vietnam, the "hero"...ahahhaha.

But tell me, was he tortured like John Rambo?? electrocuted, sliced with a big ass knife and cigars lighted on his face?? ahahahhha.

And seriously, sayng that McCain is better than trump?? yeah, a man that go shake hands with jihadists in Syria, give me a break dude, you are brainwashed to the limits, as much Trump have his faults, you cant say that a massively insane nutter like McCAin is better, or even call him an hero, he is a fucking scum thats what he is plain simple.

It almost sounds like one of those Hollywood movies that you americans love so much, fucking lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man you really don't understand much about the US. Maybe your own government's extreme corruption makes you think that's how it is everywhere? We have corruption, it is just far different than yours.

Sure i dont understand, alright brainwashed little man.

Maybe we in italy dont Shot dead presidents in Dallas, we dont shot dead the president brothers, we never wiretapped phone conversation like Nixon, and most importantly, yeah we had Berlusconi that fucked little girls in private parties, but at least he had the decency to not fuck a young co-worker and cum in her mouth at the White House, didnt he??

Brainwashed naive man, and you dare to call me troll, and tell me that i am a kid just because you are an angry little brainwashed man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

. Maybe your own government's extreme corruption makes you think that's how it is everywhere? We have corruption, it is just far different than yours.

Yes i think it is like this on almost every country, even in the Scandinavian uber countries, and americans have a different corruption i totally agree with you, the insane type of corruption.

You are brainwashed, ahhaha i knew it from the start.

The "hero" just revealed all the secrets of US Army while he was "tortured" in an hotel with 5 stars in Vietnam, just like he was "tortured" when he ran a Radio show always in Vietnam, the "hero"...ahahhaha.

But tell me, was he tortured like John Rambo?? electrocuted, sliced with a big ass knife and cigars lighted on his face?? ahahahhha.

And seriously, sayng that McCain is better than trump?? yeah, a man that go shake hands with jihadists in Syria, give me a break dude, you are brainwashed to the limits, as much Trump have his faults, you cant say that a massively insane nutter like McCAin is better, or even call him an hero, he is a fucking scum thats what he is plain simple.

It almost sounds like one of those Hollywood movies that you americans love so much, fucking lmao.

In one sentence you compare McCain to Rambo. Then you say his story sounds like a movie.

You are a nutter.

Maybe we in italy dont Shot dead presidents in Dallas, we dont shot dead the president brothers, we never wiretapped phone conversation like Nixon, and most importantly, yeah we had Berlusconi that fucked little girls in private parties, but at least he had the decency to not fuck a young co-worker and cum in her mouth at the White House, didnt he??

Brainwashed naive man, and you dare to call me troll, and tell me that i am a kid just because you are an angry little brainwashed man.

I'm not angry at all. You are projecting your anger onto me. I am not naive. I have a lot of experience in this world. You said your country isn't sovereign, which is the biggest load of shit I've heard out of you.

I have visited Italy and it is certainly sovereign and much different than the countries that surround it.

Nutter butter.

You sided with the fucking Nazis and you are questioning MY government's history?

Your government supported fascism, no wonder you like trump. Genocide isn't comparable to busting a nut in someone's mouth or taping some people taking in the White House.

I am not brainwashed. You are.