Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

UFC Fight Night 138: Volkan vs. Smith

(Camp RozzaD) Volkan Oezdemir vs. Anthony Smith (Camp 1rstSaint) - CAMP RIVALRY
(Camp LeonStolz) Artem Lobov vs. Michael Johnson (Camp Jacman) - CAMP RIVALRY + 5k BET
(Camp MasterLeader) Misha Cirkunov vs. Patrick Cummins
Andre Soukhamthath vs. Jonathan Martinez
(Camp MasterLeader) Gian Villante vs. Ed Herman
(Camp RozzaD) Alex Garcia vs. Court McGee

Nordine Taleb vs. Sean Strickland (Camp NothernNinjas)
Thibault Gouti vs. Nasrat Haqparast (Camp RozzaD)
(Camp Aylib) Calvin Kattar vs. Chris Fishgold
Sarah Moras vs. Talita Bernardo

Te’Jovan Edwards vs. Don Madge
(Camp NothernNinjas) Arjan Bhullar vs. Marcelo Golm (Camp 1rstSaint) - CAMP RIVALRY
Stevie Ray vs. Jessin Ayari

Camp RozzaD:

• Volkan Oezdemir [#2] - 10k
  • Alex Garcia - 2k
  • Nasrat Haqparast - 2k

Camp 1rstSaint:

• Anthony Smith [#10] - 5k
  • Marcelo Golm - 2k

Camp MasterLeader:

• Misha Cirkunov [#11] - 3k
  • Gian Villante - 2k

Camp NothernNinjas:

• Sean Strickland - 2k
  • Arjan Bhullar - 2k

Camp Aylib:

• Calvin Kattar - 2k

Camp Jacman:

• Michael Johnson - 2k

Camp LeonStolz:

• Artem Lobov - 2k

Well, I don't think I have a chance to win this season, so I'll just have fun with it.

I'm picking up the goat Artem Lobov.

Its a Hail Mary attempt but this late into the year its my only shot at winning lmao.

we got ourselves a rivalry ! :)

Adding Ben Askren, why the hell not.

Edit: asked to add a different fighter on the 22nd--he still isn't added to my roster, changing my pick to Askren.

you got Yadong song .. and he was added the same day as you picked him

you can add Ben Askren next week mate ... because only one fighter pick per week

Camp Rosters are ALWAYS updated in PAGE 2 :)

I think there should be a rule where once you post who you want to pick up that's it. He's yours unless he was already picked up. Doesn't matter if the rosters was updated or not.

I think it defeats the purpose to only draft one fighter per week if we allow takebacks.

Or if that is a rule then just have it be made more clear.

I think there should be a rule where once you post who you want to pick up that's it. He's yours unless he was already picked up. Doesn't matter if the rosters was updated or not.

I think it defeats the purpose to only draft one fighter per week if we allow takebacks.

I’d be ok with making that a rule.

At this time it isn’t, and when I made the swap I thought about some other “rule or not a rule?” transactions, some of which seemed questionable to me, and said- why not, I’ll try it and see what happens.

I’d be ok with making that a rule.

At this time it isn’t, and when I made the swap I thought about some other “rule or not a rule?” transactions, some of which seemed questionable to me, and said- why not, I’ll try it and see what happens.

Yeah, no problem man I'm not mad at you for trying lol I just think that it should be a rule, because if it's not I want to retroactively pick up the Russian brock lesnar and pretend i never picked up Kai kara france lol
  • Upvote 1

This is a rule - camp rosters are just for admin purposes and so that managers can see whos gone.

I update rosters on page 1 when I update the rankings so theyre typically only ever 2-3 pages old which should be easy enough to keep on top of.

Fallen Angel is just being nice when he posts added to give you some clarity.

Alright, no problem. Typically there is a response “added” and ALWAYS is a bit of a stretch

let me know in the thread if you want to add Askren after this week's deadline mate ... and the news is he is being traded for DJ right? damn

and guys,

I always update Page 2 of the thread with the latest Camp Rosters whenever a new fighter is added (almost within the same day...or at least the next day..rarely takes more than that).

always check Page 2 to calrify anything...rosters etc.

and MasterLeader is updating the Page 1 when he is updating the rankings weekly

let me know in the thread if you want to add Askren after this week's deadline mate ... and the news is he is being traded for DJ right? damn

and guys,

I always update Page 2 of the thread with the latest Camp Rosters whenever a new fighter is added (almost within the same day...or at least the next day..rarely takes more than that).

always check Page 2 to calrify anything...rosters etc.

and MasterLeader is updating the Page 1 when he is updating the rankings weekly

Yes, please add Askren.