• Please log in to reply
3966 replies to this topic

#3961 tristan

tristan

White Belt

• Manager
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:51 AM

Is "See how it goes" Slider also effective in defending Takedown/GroundStrike/Submission??

15052252751486617143download%20(1).jpg

Home of the best Apparel in Tycoon World.

Est. Sept. 12,2017

#3962 Mcguinness

Mcguinness

White Belt

• Manager
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:38 AM

When it comes to building a gnp fighter do you need to put points into punch's elbows etc, or is ground striking solely based on the gnp stat?

#3963 Unibjorn

Unibjorn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:39 AM

When it comes to building a gnp fighter do you need to put points into punch's elbows etc, or is ground striking solely based on the gnp stat?

only on GNP

Purple Aki

#3964 Unibjorn

Unibjorn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:40 AM

Is "See how it goes" Slider also effective in defending Takedown/GroundStrike/Submission??

• Follow my orders vs See how it goes: During a fight, your fighter will assess how well he thinks he is doing in each area of the fight (standing, clinch and ground work). Depending on how intelligent and experienced he is, he may decide to change his gameplan. However, if you don't want him to change his gameplan at all, you can say so using this tactic slider. The only exception is if you tell your fighter to never do something (e.g. never go to the ground). If that's the case, no matter how badly he's doing in the other aspects of the game, he won't take it to the ground.

Purple Aki

#3965 soapcnx

soapcnx

White Belt

• Manager
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:02 AM

How often do you usually get fights and also how many fighters can i sign been trying to sign free agents 2days now. My first fight is also tmr Soap Killer in Quick fight league amsterdam

#3966 ovoxo

ovoxo

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

How often do you usually get fights and also how many fighters can i sign been trying to sign free agents 2days now. My first fight is also tmr Soap Killer in Quick fight league amsterdam

Best advice I can give you is to stop creating fighters/trying to sign free agents. Get yourself a mentor first:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/mentor.php

A mentor can help you with the basic stuff, but don't create crappy fighters without getting to know the basics of the game, because u would have to wait to release them.

1509281071Untitled-2.jpg

#3967 JDV916

JDV916

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 150 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:00 AM

It depends qfc fights can give you the quickest fights and you could probably look at 3-4 fights every 2 weeks that way. But if you want real competitive fights join an org (heavily recommend listening to ovoxo, before even attempting this) and your fighters will generally fight every 2-6 weeks.

Do get a mentor the way you made your first fighters seems practical in real life but really don't work that well in this game. EVERYONE HERE HAS DONE IT! Once you see why it makes sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users